Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians (3588 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
In a chat with Vanguard, Suleman, the founder of the Edo-based Omega Fire and Miracles Ministries also has said that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration will fight Christians. During the interview, he said: “I want to start with the latest, and that was the death of Abubakar Audu in the Kogi State election. I was at a crusade in our Houston Texas branch on November 7, 2015, when God revealed to me that a popular politician in Nigeria could die in the middle of an election. “I told the nation. Then there was the event on September 20, 2015 when I said I saw that there was going to be fresh bombings in Borno and I asked Nigerians to go into prayer. Many had believed that with the coming of President Muhammadu Buhari to power, the Boko Haram bombings were going to stop but God said not yet. “Also, on Sunday October 25, 2015, I told the world that I saw an aircraft of a foreign nation crashing with no casualty. That later happened to be Dynamic Airways which caught fire but no life was lost.” While speaking on what the newly constituted administration will do to Christians in the country, he said: “All the events where these prophecies were announced were aired live on our ministry’s Celebration TV. On May 29, 2015, God spoke through me and I said it that the Buhari government would fight churches. Not long after, the Kaduna State governor, El-Rufai, shut down a church in Kaduna. “This particular warning was repeated on August 28 and September 6, 2015. On June 26 and July 6, 2015, I foresaw fire outbreak and buildings collapse in Lagos, which came to pass. On that same June 26, I warned of an inferno at Onitsha market, which also came to pass, because people ignored these warnings and refused to seek God’s face over them. “Also, I’m the first man of God that foresaw the demise of Chief (Mrs.) HID Awolowo. During the September Fire and Miracle Night, I did warn of the impending death of a prominent female figure that will touch the nation.” Just recently, a report by a Zimbabwean media outfit, Zimeye.com, claimed that the popular Nigerian preacher, Temitope Balogun Joshua, got the medical records of the former Malawian president Bingu Mutharika before predicting his death.

http://www.withinnigeria.com/prophet-who-predicted-audus-death-reveals-what-buhari-led-government-will-do-to-christians/
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by likata: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
i pray the prophecy do not come to pass because religious issue is the main cause of divided idea in Nigeria. if pmb tries anything funny,he will not like the outcome.
this is democracy of 2015 and not military rule of 1983

4 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Lucialovely(f): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
May God protect his children
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lucialovely:
May God protect his children
Amen my bro.

4 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by swizken89: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check my signature
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by mdbissalla(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=16]All what you foresee & prophesied are EVIL & PAIN. Can't you foresee good things for your country?

I wonder the type of men of GOD we have[/size]

5 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by SweetSoup(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Didn't he give a prophesy that Buhari would lose the presidential election?

7 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by sherrylo: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rubbish prophet

4 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by rusher14: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Someone that boldly saw Jonathan win the presidential election.

Would you keep quiet!!!

6 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by kossyablaze(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
We av heard
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Lucialovely(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Godjone:
Amen my bro.
bro am a lady undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by nerdychisa(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
laughing again in swahili for the second time todAy. what's the need to prophecy Apostle Suleman when u cant pray against it? All that have bible, read and pray for understanding... Its crucial in this era
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by vedaxcool(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
rusher14:

Would you keep quiet!!!

Lol grin grin end time. Pastor

3 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lucialovely:
bro am a lady undecided
na how u come take conclude say me na bro? grin
Noted sha grin

1 Like

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by AdeniyiA(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just
recently, a report by a Zimbabwean media outfit,
Zimeye.com, claimed that the popular Nigerian preacher,
Temitope Balogun Joshua, got the medical records of the
former Malawian president Bingu Mutharika before predicting
his death.

seriously this last statement does not make a bit of sense to me, how does this even relate to the issues being discussed. The introduction of this only showed unhealthy rivalry...undecided
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
nerdychisa:
laughing again in swahili for the second time todAy. what's the need to prophecy Apostle Suleman when u cant pray against it? All that have bible, read and pray for understanding... Its crucial in this era
read well He said we should pray
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
AdeniyiA:
[color=#990000]

seriously this last statement does not make a bit of sense to me, how does this even relate to the issues being discussed. The introduction of this only showed unhealthy rivalry...undecided
no mind am. They are children of hate and anger
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by grafikii: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
I thought this fool said jona will win the last election. Fool
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
grafikii:
I thought this fool said jona will win the last election. Fool
But for calling him a fool, u have commited more sin. Please correct ur statement and apologize
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by grafikii: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Godjone:
But for calling him a fool, u have commited more sin. Please correct ur statement and apologize
Sin against who please?
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
sherrylo:
Rubbish prophet
Be careful with what u utter from ur mouth. Don't let ur tongue condemn u
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Godjone(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
grafikii:

Sin against who please?
Plz are u a Christian
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by ikaboy: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bunkum!
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Favparis(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
What about others that saw prophecies and averted them?

God reveals this things so they can be handled. But when it cannot be handled, who's to blame?

We?

Let me reserve my words!!!
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by chrisblack: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Godjone:
In a chat with Vanguard, Suleman, the founder of the Edo-based Omega Fire and Miracles Ministries also has said that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration will fight Christians. During the interview, he said: “I want to start with the latest, and that was the death of Abubakar Audu in the Kogi State election. I was at a crusade in our Houston Texas branch on November 7, 2015, when God revealed to me that a popular politician in Nigeria could die in the middle of an election. “I told the nation. Then there was the event on September 20, 2015 when I said I saw that there was going to be fresh bombings in Borno and I asked Nigerians to go into prayer. Many had believed that with the coming of President Muhammadu Buhari to power, the Boko Haram bombings were going to stop but God said not yet. “Also, on Sunday October 25, 2015, I told the world that I saw an aircraft of a foreign nation crashing with no casualty. That later happened to be Dynamic Airways which caught fire but no life was lost.” While speaking on what the newly constituted administration will do to Christians in the country, he said: “All the events where these prophecies were announced were aired live on our ministry’s Celebration TV. On May 29, 2015, God spoke through me and I said it that the Buhari government would fight churches. Not long after, the Kaduna State governor, El-Rufai, shut down a church in Kaduna. “This particular warning was repeated on August 28 and September 6, 2015. On June 26 and July 6, 2015, I foresaw fire outbreak and buildings collapse in Lagos, which came to pass. On that same June 26, I warned of an inferno at Onitsha market, which also came to pass, because people ignored these warnings and refused to seek God’s face over them. “Also, I’m the first man of God that foresaw the demise of Chief (Mrs.) HID Awolowo. During the September Fire and Miracle Night, I did warn of the impending death of a prominent female figure that will touch the nation.” Just recently, a report by a Zimbabwean media outfit, Zimeye.com, claimed that the popular Nigerian preacher, Temitope Balogun Joshua, got the medical records of the former Malawian president Bingu Mutharika before predicting his death.

http://www.withinnigeria.com/prophet-who-predicted-audus-death-reveals-what-buhari-led-government-will-do-to-christians/
what is the meaning of this .all this self seeking sabi me prophets.You said you saw the death of a person and ask for prayers.it means your prayers are ineffective and that of your congregation.what's the big deal of HID's death.She lived a fulfilling life and at 99 it was long enough.All this prophecy manufacturing priest.the bible warned against all this. In what way have you edified the church of GOD. Your prophecies are not geared towards the building of GOD's church but building the body of politicians.what is the meaning of am the first to ' .it's not proper. God is a definite God not all this kami kami stuff or Permutations you guys called prophecy. Specify by names. any person of HID status could have died and they would still come out and say we are the first.which first in prophesying somebody's death. This is not the purpose of Christ.many of this guys are just phycologists who employ probability

2 Likes

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by mu2sa2: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
This guy is preying on the gullible. How exactly will Buhari discriminate against the christians? Lest we should forget this is the same guy that lied Buhari would be defeated at the poll.
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Koolmexxi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why exactly is he advertising himself? ?? What's with the whole chest beating tone? Wen their predictions work dey com out to claim it like it's a trophy. How many times do we hear dem talking about failed predictions?

1 Like

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by mbhs139(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
rusher14:

Would you keep quiet!!!

I just wish I could take a hold on this pastor and give him some dirty slap. Imagine him saying God said it's not yet time to end killings by BH. So, in others words, God has been controlling them abi? God punish you.

1 Like

Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by marshalcarter: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Only GOD can save....even all the prophets self...me don tire for all of una
Re: See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians by Mariecakes(f): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
God Forbid! What will Buhari gain from fighting Christians undecided

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers:: Odi Massacre In The Making / Bombshell: UK Is Now Firmly Against Buhari, See Shocking Details They Revealed / The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.