Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. (54252 Views)

What Could Make A Girl Do This ? Guys N Girls Plz Ur Opinions Is Needed / What Jealousy Made Me Do / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
lmaoo.. Ladies, if another girl gives your boyfriend lip balm this harmattan, what would you do?

a) Ask him to return it
b) Tell him he can keep it

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/see-what-jealousy-made-nigerian-girl-do.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by midehi2(f): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
very funny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
lolz at the girl likes it rough.. grin

50 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by naijaboiy: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol...the Last poster nailed it.

She should have minded her business. undecided

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by dachaste(f): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
D fact dat d lady noticed his lips only means she had a crush on him

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by SirLegal(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
And she thought she must have saved some lips tongue cry

#Savesomelips.

2 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Her colleague or her Crush? Tell her to stop lying .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by boboLIL(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mtcheeeew!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by obiorathesubtle: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Smh. Woman wrapper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Favparis(f): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by kokoA(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aproko. Wetin carry you go dey look another woman man lips?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol...the Last poster nailed it.

She should have minded her business. undecided
He nailed nothing. The lady just acted nice and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

kokoA:
Aproko. Wetin carry you go dey look another woman man lips?
Tell me you don't sometimes if not most times, notice people's lips.

obiorathesubtle:
Smh. Woman wrapper
Learn the meaning of a word before using it.

16 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Galz can jealous ehn.

I remember one day when I dey watch mojography with my bae, my penls stand erect, na xo my babe vex, say why my penls go stand for another girl wey I nor know

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by naijaboiy: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2015
NewSheriff:
He nailed nothing. The lady just acted nice and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Your opinion doesn't change mine.

She nailed it for me. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your opinion doesn't change mine.

She nailed it for me. undecided
Of course you're entitled to your opinion.

8 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by cyprus000: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2015
stupidity:
Galz can jealous ehn.

I remember one day when I dey watch mojography with my bae, my penls stand erect, na xo my babe vex, say why my penls go stand for another girl wey I nor know
[size=13pt].
Lol..grin

No be small "mojography", that your GF need red card.

Which kind yeye jelousy be dat
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2015
PushMusic:
lolz at the girl likes it rough.. grin
i died grin

8 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Sweetguy25: 2:44am On Dec 09, 2015
What's a guy doing with a lip balm?
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Ishilove: 3:41am On Dec 09, 2015
The girl is insecure. I hope the dude doesn't plan on marrying her because she will show him pepper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by misspicy(f): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2015
That guy will make a faithful husband grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by kulnrose: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2015
your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Tallesty1(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themeselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue
The guy is either being controlled by the woman of he simply doesn't have a mind of his own.

First, you cannot question how I got ordinary lip balm and expect an answer.

Two, you cannot ask me to return it because you have been seeing the state of my lips without offering any help.

The guy just 4ll my hand big time.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2015
End time everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Sanguine(f): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2015
dachaste:
D fact dat d lady noticed his lips only means she had a crush on him

oh really?? One of the first things you notice about someone (whether crush or nnot) is his or her lips. And what's the big deal? Most guys don't have lip balm anyway...
Some ladies can just get jealous for nothing sake!

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by dhantey324(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Na gf o! Not even wife. Na wa o
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by obiorathesubtle: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2015
NewSheriff:

sheriff.. Wtf is wrong with you? This is the second time you're doing this nonsense!

Don't do this again! Ever! Do not force my hand!
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Qualer: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
That guy will make a faithful husband grin

just for a while.... cool
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Qualer: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He sounds like a very honest guy 1) for telling his GF the truth about whom he got it from. Some pathological liars out there would have quickly spun up a tale out of thin air 2) for telling the co-worker what his woman said. Many guys would have kept that bit of info to themeselves to avoid looking henpecked

How saintly tongue

and i see that you are loving it! wink
Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Qualer:

and i see that you are loving it! wink

Very much. Seriously, guys this transparent are very rare. Majority are Pinocchios & career liars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. by dominique(f): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2015
So if iI have an extra lipgloss to spare for a colleague in this dry season that automatically means I'm flirting with him abi? Some gals need to take a chill pill.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.