Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look (13818 Views)

American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead! / 10 Richest African Musicians 2017 Forbes List - You Will Be Shocked / OMG Do You Know That Trending Dance Step 'dab' Is Demonic? (facts & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by marked10(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Do you guys remember Craig Daivd? The American pop singer during 1999 or so that dominated the air waves for almost 3 years with this depute album "7 days". I loved this guy like hell then and he was soon handsome that you find it hard to see a lady more beautiful than him.....lol

But my Oh my! This new pic (right) of Craig David makes you wonder what happened to him, minus getting older. Wasn't he like every girl's fantasy about 15 years ago? (right) *sigh*. Hopefully, it's just a bad pic. Or wait, can a pic of a handsome guy be this bad? I guessing he did cosmetic beautification back then.

What do you think?

see more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/do-you-remember-craig-david-you-will-be.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
marked10:
Do you guys remember Craig Daivd? The American pop singer during 1999 or so that dominated the air waves for almost 3 years with this depute album "7 days". I loved this guy like hell then and he was soon handsome that you find it hard to see a lady more beautiful than him.....lol

But my Oh my! This new pic (right) of Craig David makes you wonder what happened to him, minus getting older. Wasn't he like every girl's fantasy about 15 years ago? (right) *sigh*. Hopefully, it's just a bad pic. Or wait, can a pic of a handsome guy be this bad? I guessing he did cosmetic beautification back then.

What do you think?

see more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/do-you-remember-craig-david-you-will-be.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44
Hiaaaannnnnn shocked shocked

My great crush cry

I think he aged badly. The photo looks like a mug shot sad

*pick up the phone www dot CD dot com* smiley

The booty man booty man booty man really gat it going on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by midehi2(f): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
life must go on...age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Rixy007(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
tho its glaring I still don't wanna believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by invisibility: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
That's what drugs and life on the fast lane does to some entertainers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by ComradeAbu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Before he was a Caucasian but now a N*iggar

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by idinc(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Looks more like a prisoner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by GMan650(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Maybe he shopped too much on Black Friday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by ValerianSteel(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
My mancrush when I was way younger cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
He was micheal jackson before right now he is curtis jackson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by UIA04(f): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hian did He go to jail ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
hez not dat bad na just aging
i think the change in color is due to camera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol i used to be as cute as him too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by lilmax(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lost talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by chinemerem26(m): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Maybe he relocated to nigeria... him no see Abuja stay na nasarawa. Sh1t mehn!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by odinese(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
He's tired of bleaching cream sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2015
He actually went into weight lifting; and it left him dat way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by IVORY2009(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Am walking away, frm the trouble in my life... shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Whats wrong with his new look?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Qualer: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2015
don't judge someone with one bad picture. He was barely 19 when he came to limelight, he is now 35 and still looks good. not everybody will have a babyface for ever!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by succyreal(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2015
actually he is really ageing and also he was into cosmetic beautification.

check his neck on the photo when he was reigning you will notice that he was dark and there was cosmetic usage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by porrigeyam(m): 1:18am On Dec 09, 2015
so na black man along

just checked his instagram page... this man is still sexy and rich...op what's your problem na...mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by UruAnn(f): 1:18am On Dec 09, 2015
I still do not see anything wrong with his new look...i wonder how most of u hia will look like when you all start ageing.. Mtcheww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by tpiar: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2015
he's actually better looking in the second picture, but he seems angry, that's all.

did some nlers say he was gay or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Emilokoiyawon: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2015
cool He is NOT American he is British.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by davidflipcy5856(m): 4:47am On Dec 09, 2015
ComradeAbu:
Before he was a Caucasian but now a N*iggar
he is not a caucasian . He is of a mixed race. His father is black while his mother is white

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by KelvinKelt(m): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2015
The guy is still handsome, just that age is really getting on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by KelvinKelt(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Chaiiiiii........... nairalanders with exaggeration!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 09, 2015
People saying he is aging dx and dat, the difference is too obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by rosmark222: 5:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by iamrealdeji(m): 5:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Op is gay,why praising a fellow man this much.
Well,as for Craig David,i've seen all this and everybody in America reacted to it and the conclusion is that maybe he's probably on drugs or he was on cosmetics before that turned him this bad,i saw some pictures of him that are even worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Used to love him back then smiley

Op he's British not American.

He still looks sexy btw! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Naira Marley As a Young Muslim Cleric / Throne Of Lafta With MC Tagwaye Holds With Rib- Cracking Performance / Pictures Of Meryl & Mwisho's 9 Month Old Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.