Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? (1261 Views)

5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea / When the available job or business becomes the desirable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Get in Touch.

Pay is N5,000 Monthly, 20 Reviews.

You Decide the aspects you want to concentrate on.
I'll provide the sectors you should write on.

Contact me via details in my signature.
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by Craven: 4:37am On Dec 09, 2015
That's N250 per article. Someone puts an effort into writing for you and what do they get? The price of two LaCaseras and one Gala. Come on! N5000 monthly. That's N166 daily. That's not fair. Writers are not beggars. You should treat them right and with respect. Paying them about $0.83 per day is disrespectful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2015
I never insinuated that writers are beggars. If you feel the need to accept the job, cool. If you don't, no problem.
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2015
For those who have sent texts, please send an email, I am finding difficult to keep up with texts I am getting. Write a random review on any business in Nigeria and forward it to apokwu1@gmail.com.

Further instructions will be mailed to you. We need one person from the 36 states of the federation.
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Anyone in?
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
So what's your rate if you are interested in this review job?
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by smartleo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Craven:
That's N250 per article. Someone puts an effort into writing for you and what do they get? The price of two LaCaseras and one Gala. Come on! N5000 monthly. That's N166 daily. That's not fair. Writers are not beggars. You should treat them right and with respect. Paying them about $0.83 per day is disrespectful.
Don't mind the Exploiter,I write each of those article on fiverr.com for 5dollars.naija pipu,hail una
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
I am offering N7,000 right now for the review.
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by obrien29(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op, I am interested for the 7000 naira per month... I am in Enugu
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by Dexema(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2016
i would do the job well for you at N10,000. I'm a freelance writer and designer by the way. @seoxpert
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op, I am interested ... I am in ilorin
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
@all interested in the N7,000 deal. Call: 08058051045 or send a personally written (sample) review of any resident company in your location to apokwu1@gmail.com
Re: Can You Write A Review About A Company Or Business? by seoxpert(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
You Can Now Promote Your Music/Videos on Multiple Websites for Peanuts!

Our Music Promo Packages;
1. Basic Package: 4 websites = ₦1,500
2. Midstyle Package: 7 websites = ₦2,500
3. Standard Package: 10 websites = ₦3,500

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

To see procedure on how to forward your Music Promotion Files to Us and Make Payments.

We Anticipate Your Patronage

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs At Kimberly Ryan / You All Can Check This Out- Internship / Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.