Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Solution To Itching That emanates From A Water Bath Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Itching That emanates From A Water Bath Needed! (480 Views)

Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Itching That emanates From A Water Bath Needed! by Maxcollins042(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2015
I have been having this itches and rashes and small bumps ever since i started using this water to have my bath. I have stopped using the water to take my bath but am still having this unceasing itches and rashes. It's becoming unbearable for me. Please, the health pundits in the house should help profer a solution to this uncomfortable situation of mine.

(1) (Reply)

/ Do You Want To Quit Smoking? This Tips Will Show You How / HEALTH ALERT: See How Your Urine Tells How Healthy You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.