Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes (18862 Views)

Affordable Made In USA Designer Perfumes Available (pictures) / Over 150 Exotic Range Of Perfumes @ Giveaway Prices / Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by sophy09: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
i love white diamond
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2009
sophy09:

i love white diamond
haha, I heard that this is for old people, I don't like how it smells sef tongue

@Post
Halle, by halle berry kiss
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by mohawkchic(f): 4:13am On Aug 24, 2009
FL Gators:

haha, I heard that this is for old  people, I don't like how it smells sef tongue

@Post
Halle, by halle berry kiss

~A ha! Old People!?  shocked You Dont Say!!  grin

~I've ben using it since i was 16/17 yrs old . . .absolutely love it!!

~BTW I finally test sprayed Halle . .I'm still indecisive. .   Me son test sprayed another perfume on the same wrist i had "Halle" on so the scents got mixed up. . .the whiff i had of the top note about 5/10 mins after smelt a lil bit too woody for my liking. . will have to test it again!
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 24, 2009
mohawkchic:

~A ha! Old People!? shocked You Dont Say!! grin

~I've ben using it since i was 16/17 yrs old . . .absolutely love it!!

~BTW I finally test sprayed Halle . .I'm still indecisive. . Me son test sprayed another perfume on the same wrist i had "Halle" on so the scents got mixed up. . .the whiff i had of the top note about 5/10 mins after smelt a lil bit too woody for my liking. . will have to test it again!

LOL, I've smelled WD, omg, so nasty. Doesnt it have diff variety of smell.

I lovedddddddddddddddddd HALLE. omg!!!!!1 kiss kiss
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by dorathy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
These two are very good.

*Provocative by Elizabeth Arden
*Sentiment by Escada
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by iice(f): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
Been using Pure Purple by Hugo Boss and Magnetism by Escada. . .
Totally love them cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by coffri(f): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hello House, Longest tyme.Its work work and work

I dont know if anyone in d house can help me with a good store where they sell perfumes.

I went to the market to get my Favoite perf (PERRY ELLIS 360 RED FOR WOMEN ) yesterday and realise it was fake wen i got home. Though i ve collected my money back.but i still dont know where i can get ORIGIN. My store (Cyustomer dos niot ve it rite now) and imitation is just everywhere now.
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by enque(f): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
secret by rasasi
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2009
Halle by Halle Berry
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by africhika(f): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
has any1 tried mariah carey's perfume?

i use
1) pure white linen - estee lauder  guys love this scent
2) baie rose peony- estee lauder
3) aromatics elixir- clinique    i get soo many compliments from women with this
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by iice(f): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2009
What's mariah's perfume called?  Didn't even know she had one lol.

I also use Green Tea - Estee Lauder (light, crisp)
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
Don't really care, as long as it smells nice cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
Aqua di gio for men I WOULD LITERALLY FOLLOW YOU AND SNIFF YOU grin, if you notice that crazy lady trying to sniff you, its me grin

Hypnotic woman by Dior is a sexy scent that makes me feel so sexy.
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Ladytemi(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
Red Door
Halo- Victoria Secret
now im using U by Usher and I absolutely love it.
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 13, 2009
Lady temi:

Red Door
Halo- Victoria Secret
now im using U by Usher and I absolutely love it.
Loved it too. . . . cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by mamagee6(f): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2009
[i]Love and Sweet[/i]
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Kunbee: 2:50am On Oct 16, 2009
My B.O is the bomb so i dont use perf tongue, anytin that smells good
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by ndeedii: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
can anyone pls tell me direct me to were i can get these perfumes, basic instinct by victoria secret,basile, babie princess by matel,baby rose jeans by versace,black pearl by elizabeth taylor and boss woman by Hugo Boss, Its urgent pls.

@ Benheart & other fragrance lovers: Hi. You can send your request via scentnigeria@yahoo.com and I'll send you a price list.

Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by muffins(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
I love Lovely Smile Perfume. tongue
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by lababe1(f): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2009
For your kind of perfume at your kind of price, check this out!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351062.0.html#msg4912036

or send a message to

fmlababe@gmail.com

you'll be glad you did!
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Mimicole(f): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2009
I recieved a gift on my birthday. Lovely, It's called Spark Seduction. Beautiful fragrance. For d ladies though
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by sullybabe: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hello house, i sell perfumes and at affordable prices u dont have to go to the market and buy fake perfumes, call me and tell me the name of the perfume u need then i will bring it for you or you can come over to pick ur perfume , my number is 07030759119 or 08077075600

Pls this is strictly business do not flash grin
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by Ugo1on1(m): 5:42am On Jan 02, 2011
Ma gal wears Guilty by Gucci. . . The scent of her perfume remains long after she's gone and it gets me thinking about how tasty she is man, my gal is too sweet for real grin.
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by tubabie(f): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2011
Narciso Rodriguez for Her. . . . . . . . . . . . . absolutely enchanting and sophisticated. . . . . . . I love it.
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by omeikemath(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
we sell perfumes wholesale and retail.checkout www.perfumeshop.com.ng or email customercare@perfumeshop.com.ng or omemat@gmail.com or call 08080360067
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by omeikemath(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
you can check us out for wholesale as well
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by uzoo: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
For many years i"ve been addicted to Hermes Rouge by Hermes,its a night perfume,but now am using Eden by Cachrel,it has a subtle and sexy smell n its a day perfume.also,once in a while i use Gucci Rush,it leaves a feminine and elegant smell even after u"ve left the room.mixture of perfumes is a big NO for me,dont like to smell like u are stepping out from a cigarette bar.
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by perfumehouse: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Here are some of my favorite ones

Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by viamill(f): 4:46am On Oct 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]please where can one get body fantasy, roll on and designer perfumes at a very good price in Lagos because it's for resell...
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by viamill(f): 4:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Plz, one can reach me through my mail add.....viamill82@gmail.com. it's urgent plz, thks guys.
Re: Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes by kiboe: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hi, I have a variety of original tester EDP and EDT perfumes for sale at competitive prices for retail and wholesale.please send a mail to rock37chocolates@yahoo.co.uk with TESTERS as the tittle so we can discuss further.Delivery within Lagos Island and its environs is free for bulk purchase.Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah / 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants / Sole Distributor Of Organic 100% Herbal Skin Care Products! Make Your Own Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.