Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) (94024 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by ibietela2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
majour:
with portable u can use ur SD card to save media file, like if u make it default, it saves ur pictures and videos which in truth Shud take more from ur memory, even if u have the whole games in this world, u can mange ur internal memory to suite ur needs.

Plus there will always be loopholes to explore for rooted users

Mhen this is not cool

guydangerous:
that's the major problem am facing on the xos,if you format the sd card as portable all the applications and game you download from play store will go directly into your internal and if you force them into sd card they will either force close or not function at all...if you format it as internal (which am using) the sd card becomes the main storage while your internal becomes idle and since it's idle some apps from play store won't install at all unless you download outside it and some apps that are dependent on Google play store won't install.

Looks like android issue. Same here xui
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by ibietela2(m): 4:27am On Nov 04, 2016
seems like an android issue.http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=67555&extra=

our prayer is PCs should always discover the phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by youngcizza(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
anybody with infinix note 2 LTE
wanna buy....
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by johnstar(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Me self wn buy o
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Larry37(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2016
please my infinix x600 is showing 487mb when i connect with the computer but its showing 15.65gb on the phone storage........what do i need to do? because i am unable to download some apps.....please i need help oooo
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Got my infinitx note 2 at computer village Ikea for 42k, that's for the fairly used, the phone scarce for market I couldn't get the LTE version.... From hot note to note 2..havent seen much difference though maybe the money still dey pain me...i want to update to 6.0,i didn't get any ota update so am wondering if I should take it calcare for free update....

Ps: the clone of note 2 full market my people... Be careful when buying one, do a proper inspection from the imei to the network carrier... The review I really am here helped cos I saw one having 4g on both Sims and someone said here it's not possible...God bless that fellow
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
johnstar:
Any infinix note 2. 2gb ram for sale?
Nt more dan 30k
Lag only

U won't even get a stolen one for that amount

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by olayinkajnr(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
Got my infinitx note 2 at computer village Ikea for 42k, that's for the fairly used, the phone scarce for market I couldn't get the LTE version.... From hot note to note 2..havent seen much difference though maybe the money still dey pain me...i want to update to 6.0,i didn't get any ota update so am wondering if I should take it calcare for free update....

Ps: the clone of note 2 full market my people... Be careful when buying one, do a proper inspection from the imei to the network carrier... The review I really am here helped cos I saw one having 4g on both Sims and someone said here it's not possible...God bless that fellow

Yeah, congrats. But phone expensive for lag o. I swapped my Tecno W4 for Note 2 LTE 2Gb RAM version with it a week ago... #kaduna state
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, congrats. But phone expensive for lag o. I swapped my Tecno W4 for Note 2 LTE 2Gb RAM version with it a week ago... #kaduna state

Tesco very expensive, bit I think u can't get a new one on any online store, I saw hot note on Jumia for about 50k imagine hot note I bout 23k then....

What operating system are u on....
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by olayinkajnr(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Tesco very expensive, bit I think u can't get a new one on any online store, I saw hot note on Jumia for about 50k imagine hot note I bout 23k then....

What operating system are u on....

Yeah, phones are expensive now. I bought the W4 for 24k when it first came out. Added 8k to it just last week to get the Note 2 LTE
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
PLS GUYS I NEED URGENTV RESPONSE, CAN I GET MY PHONE UPDATED AT CARLCARE OPEBI,THINKING OF GOING THERE TOMOROW,DONT WANA GO AND LISTEN TO STORIES THAT TOUCH THATS Y AM ASKIN ..THANKS
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Just left carlcare center and I was Told infinix home note 2 x600 1gig ram cannot be updated to the latest os version, the thing tire me cos have read here that peeps updated theirs without hassles...abeg who fit me update jare...
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AlphaT(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
Just left carlcare center and I was Told infinix home note 2 x600 1gig ram cannot be updated to the latest os version, the thing tire me cos have read here that peeps updated theirs without hassles...abeg who fit me update jare...
you can update using tcard update method,
Download the file to your SDcard, make sure it's on the root of the SD,
Go to the system update and press Tcard update.
Navigate to the location Of downloaded file on your SD card and it should work...
Thats how I did mine.
Here's the direct download link
https://ia801209.us.archive.org/19/items/X600H532A1TcardUpdate160811V37/X600-H532A1-Tcard_update_160811V37.zip
You c
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Cdave: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
How much is it sorry?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
AlphaT:

Navigate to the location Of downloaded file on your SD card and it should work...
Thats how I did mine.
https://ia801209.us.archive.org/19/items/X600H532A1TcardUpdate160811V37/X600-H532A1-Tcard_update_160811V37.zip
You c

Thanks slot bro.... The file is about 1.25g in size
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:20am On Dec 17, 2016
AlphaT:

Thats how I did mine.
You c
Did as instructed but I got an error messages
Saying the current is package is not available chose other available packages
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
AlphaT:

Thats how I did mine.
You c

Didn't work says the current package is not available that I should try another.....
Wish I know somone who could help me don't mind paying my location is ogba in Ikeja Lagos state
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Reediano:

No probs

I need the Contact of this yomitech guy, so he could help me update my x600....
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
majour:
Lols, guys chill, XOS is a testimony, I love it ✔
Bro pls this is my number add me to the whatsapp group or call me I call back, need to upgrade asap 08063470148
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Someone pleaee answer me o..... Or add. S to the group
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bro pls this is my number add me to the whatsapp group or call me I call back, need to upgrade asap 08063470148
The group of doesn't exist anymore, if u want to upgrade to xos first thing u need to do is get ur phone hacked, I'd advice u visit the xclub forum and search for how to or follow the instructions on this forum
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by uwuana: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
good news for everyone,here is a sure way of getting gift cards and use it for in-app purchase for games and paid app. http://featu.re/FQG2M6 or go to playstore and search for Future points and use FQG2M6 as your invite code.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Reediano(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

I need the Contact of this yomitech guy, so he could help me update my x600....

Visit http://yomitech.com and fill the contact..

Or drop a comment on the x600 post
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by mercylicious234: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Good morning all,
I have a problem with my infinix note 2.
When I switch from a page to d other or app to app, when I return to the last app or page I opened, it starts opening all over again.
How do I fix this?

Simply put, how do I fix the multi tasking issue?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AlphaT(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Did as instructed but I got an error messages
Saying the current is package is not available chose other available packages
Did your download complete?
Make sure you move the file to your root of the SD card
The package only works for the 1gb ram versions.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by AlphaT(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Didn't work says the current package is not available that I should try another.....
Wish I know somone who could help me don't mind paying my location is ogba in Ikeja Lagos state
Please make sure your download was completed.
It's about 1.25gb
And also this package is for the 1gb ram versions.
Make sure you move the completed download file to the root of your SD card
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by pappyoung: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
good day house. please can anyone educate me on what to do on my note 2, I can only see my memory card on file manager and all my media goes to d memory card. my card is almost full and I can't access the internal storage. please what do I do. am using xos version marshshallow6.0
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
pappyoung:
good day house. please can anyone educate me on what to do on my note 2, I can only see my memory card on file manager and all my media goes to d memory card. my card is almost full and I can't access the internal storage. please what do I do. am using xos version marshshallow6.0
that's because you formatted your sd card as internal storage,if you want to balance it so that sd card will be on its own as well as internal memory you will have to format your sd card as portable storage....yes everything on your sd card will be wiped out unless you back it up to another storage.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello house, pls can someone help me with a picture of original hot2note LTE version battery (ie remove the back cover n help me snap) and the about page screenshot showing the baseband number. I would really appreciate cos I think someone is trying to sell a cloned for my bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Tjohnnay: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
iamGraced:
Hello house, pls can someone help me with a picture of original hot2note LTE version battery (ie remove the back cover n help me snap) and the about page screenshot showing the baseband number. I would really appreciate cos I think someone is trying to sell a cloned for my bro
be very careful dealing wit infiniz note 2 users, dey sell mostly clone nw

Is it a new phone or used?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tjohnnay:
be very careful dealing wit infiniz note 2 users, dey sell mostly clone nw

Is it a new phone or used?

That's y I m trying to know the difference sad
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by pappyoung: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2016
guydangerous:
that's because you formatted your sd card as internal storage,if you want to balance it so that sd card will be on its own as well as internal memory you will have to format your sd card as portable storage....yes everything on your sd card will be wiped out unless you back it up to another storage.
I will do that after backing up my files on PC. thanks much

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.