Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) (51183 Views)

Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa / Burial Of Couple & Their 3 Children Who Were Poisoned In Imo (Photos) / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by saintkel(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
heartless mofo... using her dead sister's death to promote herself.. we don hear.
she even slap her Vivian gist- formerly Vivian blog on it like it matters.
mtchewwwww!!!
even in death u r still not reasonable? Receive sense now

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by tiredface: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
YOU FOUGHT AND DIED FOR US, FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, FREEDOM FOR YOUR PEOPLE. YOU DIED A HERO DEAR AND MOST OF US WILL RATHER DIE THIS WAY THAN LEAVE IN A FAKE AND DISFUNTIONAL COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA THAT OUR HEART OF HEART-NEVER ACCEPTED TO BEGIN WITH. CONTINUE TO REST PEACEFULLY WTH THE LORD, AMEN
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Confessng:
I will never understand the reason behind putting up the pictures of a dead person's face ....

Is it to see how people look when they are dead or to see how beautiful they can be when dead ?

I just can't wrap my head around it

wrap ur hands around it instead.
smiley
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by mikron(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Ibelong2God:

You are showing a dead body my friend. Not everybody would like to see it.
the way u would not like people to see u when u breathe ur last? What's d big deal about seeing a dead body? When someone close to u dies u would have a different mindset.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2015
RIP to her, condolence to the family.. Vivian how she take be ur Sis, u come get mind dey display her corpse online?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by MizTyna(f): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Confessng:
I will never understand the reason behind putting up the pictures of a dead person's face ....

Is it to see how people look when they are dead or to see how beautiful they can be when dead ?

I just can't wrap my head around it

Finally! Someone with sense! It is quite insensitive and disrespectful. To the deceased and their family. Seun pls pull down things like this

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by emmadaji: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Sad .....May Her Soul Rest in Peace. Amen. I hope the IPOB people have now seen the anguish they're putting families through? BTW ....were IPOB or MASSOB represented at the burial? Did they volunteer any compensation or bear the cost of burial? Was the casket draped in BIAFRA's flag? undecided answers to these questions no doubt would be NO ....goes on to show that these people are just fake and we should avoid them all angry

viviangist:
Burial Of Nkiruka My Sister Killed During Biafra Protest - Photos (vivian Gist)

Today Dec 9th 2015 , is the day i will pay my last restect to my Lovely sister Killed during Biafra Protest in Onitsha anambra state Nigeria , is all , is well , and is all that i can say , Not Biafrans , Not The protesters , No Nigerians , No our Armies , No body indeed to Blame , God Knows why. Rip My Lovely sister Nkiruka Ikeanyionwu , Till we meet to part no more.

Source Family Compound and Entire Family

Cc; lalasticlal.a , seu.n , and other wonderful Nairaland moderators and owner please that's my last respect

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Mariecakes(f): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2015
RIP.. this is not good @all wether Nigeria or Biafra fired the shot, If igbos want to go pls let them go..
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
heartless mofo...
using her dead sister's death to promote herself.. we don hear.

she even slap her Vivian gist- formerly Vivian blog on it like it matters.

mtchewwwww!!!
As in, I kind of don't understand dat girl. RIP to her sis. My condolence to her family
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2015
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Dikechigozie:
Rip Nkiru.your death is not in vein.we will fight on.Biafra or nothing

What do you mean? Did she tell you she was interested in Biafra?
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by mikron(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2015
confamgist237:
Golden casket shocked

omo people get money oooooo

no wonder dem need biafra...

Buhari kindly free dis people now...
Where u see golden casket? From my point of view all I see is a wooden casket with wood finish. sad
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2015
shameless Vivian, using the gal for traffic, u shud have been d one shot, fool

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Ephemmm: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2015
nertonert:
Killed by the Nigerian security agencies who shot at unarmed protesters. Other civilised countries use rubber bullets,water canisters and tear gas which are not life threatening. But backward Nigeria used live ammunition on unarmed protesters. Later they will tell us we are "one Nigeria". Story for the Vultures

Unarmed indeed! IPOB youths are full of thugs and miscreants: take it or leave it.

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
MizTyna:

Finally! Someone with sense! It is quite insensitive and disrespectful. To the deceased and their family. Seun pls pull down things like this

If you say it is disrespectful to the deceased and her family, Vivian, who posted it is a member of her family; she might have even got the consent of other members. We live in a world where people post their nude pictures or graphic images of themselves to the world, so the deceased girl might also not be offended by this act. Let's just say it is unethical.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by iconaus: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Merlissa:
Vivian, I sympathize with you, but I feel it's disrespectful putting the picture of the dead...

#RIP

There is nothing like no respect for her . The dead girl is my sister too so i dont see any thing wrong showing the wickedness of humanity to man . An unarmed girl shot dead by security forces ...unbeleivelable in this modern world
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
MizTyna:

The op is a family member, have you considered that she may as well have sorted the permission of other family members?

Because you feel it is insensitive and disrespectful why would you think the op(being a family to the deceased) share same view?
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by belente(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2015
For killing this innocent and armless girl, may nigeria state never know peace
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Ephemmm: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2015
nertonert:

The Nigerian mentality is just too backward for the 21st century. Police just murdered an unarmed girl, instead of questioning why their police force did this, they blamed Kanu who is in jail. That is how they blame Ojukwu for the war even though they all know it is Gowon who came down to the east to fight. Nigerians never question who is doing the killing, they only question the person being killed

Any evidence to buttress the fact that she was killed by Police or I found it difficult to believe that you were not among these miscreants agitating for Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2015
cry cry
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by souljaboi51(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2015
if this biafra people continue like this, thousands more would loose their life. sad really
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Let it be written on her tomb stone....

Here lies Nkiruka...who was killed by Dictator Mumu-hamadu Buhari.

Buhari, one day your daughter Zahra will be folded in white bed-sheet on a wooden stretcher and be thrown into the sand for this.

Quote me to say anything negative and DIE before Christmas!! angry angry angry
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by callmelanner(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2015
That is why most of those protesters should be careful... These people don't care about u cry
They are just using all of u
Accept our Condolences but why put 'Vivian blog' there when u want us to sympathise with u? *just thinking*
RIP!
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by airmark(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Dikechigozie:
Rip Nkiru.your death is not in vein.we will fight on.Biafra or nothing

That's better stop saying biaffra or death. Rip to the diseased, painful loss.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Ephemmm:

Unarmed indeed! IPOB youths are full of thugs and miscreants: take it or leave it.

It is quite unfortunate that you would suggest that it is fair for the military to shoot at protesters, while the world is still berating Israel for using excessive force in Palestine (even when it is obvious that the Palestinian are sending missiles into Israeli territorial) .

You many think oooh is the Igbo the government can do whatever they want, remember sooner or later it will become an acceptable behavior and some day you might happen to be one of the few Nigerians protesting for a just course only to be greeted by armed military men. And just like this case no one will be called out because some people will be busy just like you are now trying to justify the actions of the military.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Zuriela: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Not sure I can snap any1's corpse weda family or not and display on d internet for all to see. Not nice.
Rip
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Eyepencil: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2015
R.I.P my lovely sister!

The force man that killed will be shot by boko haram 12times in the asss b4 the end of dis year.

More reason biafra struggle is unnegotiable.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by callmelanner(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2015
lawanson44:
Let it be written on her tomb stone....

Here lies Nkiruka...who was killed by Mumu-hamadu Buhari.

Buhari, one day your daughter Zahra will be folded in white bed-sheet on a wooden stretcher and be thrown into the sand for this.

Quote me to say anything negative and DIE before Christmas!! angry angry angry

U can swear for buhari all u like but we all will die one, including ursef. na just the date we never know
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
May Nnamdi kanu rot in jail for this.

Word on the street is that IPOB has collected the famous brown ENVELOPE. grin
Why you dey show teeth on serious matter like this, na everything pesin supposed show teeth like rabbi infected dog?!

RIP to the lady and God give her family fortitude to bear the lost!

But I blame Dilector Kanu for this avoidable lost sha o! angry angry angry angry
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Bellos Watch with stainless steel bracelet & round dial - silver/Gold #2,995
Call/whatsap 08136386580(JUMIA Sales Representative)
Description
Case Material: Steel
Strap Material: Steel
Strap Colour: Silver/Gold
Clasp: Jewellery
Luminous display

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Those Balloons Are Like Dildos" - Media React To Lady's Birthday Pics / Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Wedding Guests In Lagos Sitting On Chairs Inside An Open Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.