Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (28845 Views)

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by GurlFriend: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerian comedienne Lepacious Bose was on her way to the Redemption Camp with her younger brother when she encountered something along third mainland bridge in Lagos that has, according to her, made her cry more than she has ever cried in a long time. Her experience has made her realise that life in Nigeria has no worth.

Read her shocking experience below

http://websta.me/p/1136074647737487724_456683603

via Lailas blog

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/a-new-police-car-is-worth-more-than.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by adedayourt(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by ajigiteri(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Speechless. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by porshuch: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Nawa o. cry.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
In Lagos,
Every man stands for himself. People keep acting like fools just because they are under instructions. angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by braine(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is one thing I really dislike about Nigerians. I don't blame them tho, our police are very useless, they can just put everything on one's head.

And thats another reason why we all should be careful with our lifestyles, coz if something goes terribly bad, nobody would help you. This is our Nigeria for you. You are on your own.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerians don't value lives.
What hurts d most is d attitude of the police to the Samaritans that stop to help
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by BUSHHUNTER: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Tombilly(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
there was a country...........but not anymore big sister. the senate won't see or hear that but social media bill. #l weep for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by yemitexcel(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmnnn

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by PoosPoos: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ogogoro Country!

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thats Lagos for you,Everybody Is 'On Your Own'.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by seenter84: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na nigeria wicked pass. No mercy country

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Another dick about to be wasted because of police incompetence. I really feel for his wife/girl friend who will become sex starved if the guy dies cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by opeyehmmy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Am i here?
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by afolayangs(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
sad indeed
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by evilspirit: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
We dont have country

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by veritas2001: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sometimes I shake my head in pity for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by evilspirit: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
We dont have country. no country
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wonderful country. Where life has no value. And where cognitive dissonance is its highest in the world. Change my arse.

It is a big shame. While people are making efforts to get their citizens trained on First Aid and the offering of assistance to people needing medical assistance, we are being taught how to run away from helping people.

As kids we were taught to listen to the elders, and help the aged with heavy stuff. But now we teach our kids how to run away from any person that calls/asks them for assistance.

People have played on our good sides and our good hearts have led us into problems.

I was made to go through an SST/First Aid course. And here it is a crime if your are a trained first aider and you pass by an accident victim without helping. YES. YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. IT IS A CRIME IN FRANCE IF YOUR ARE A TRAINED FIRST AIDER AND YOU DO NOT STOP TO HELP AN ACCIDENT VICTIM. Meanwhile the SST/FISRT AID Course is compulsory for certain disciplines. e.g. HSE Sciences, Health Sciences, etc. If it is established by camera or any other means that you passed by and did not help, you will be in trouble with the law.

I love Nigeria, but it hurts to be here and see how life has value here while people die on the streets of Nigeria everyday.

What does my dear country do? The System calls you a criminal for reporting a crime and worst still for helping a victim needing assistance.

20 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by frankwells(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
ENDTIME COUNTRY
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
ontop the whole security wey we get for nigeria,navy,airforce,army,mopol,custom,lastma,roadsafety,baba blue,baba green and so on?
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by holluwai(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Make I read come
Later comment grin

Read it already on FB, Nigeria will be great again but when? Nobody knows so until then na to go enjoy abroad.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by ideatoprince18(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
I weep for a country that is suppose to be a star among its age group but turns out to be receeding fast to d Abyss's of failure

WE NEED TO ASK OURSELVES WHERE WE WENT WRONG ...... WHR DID SOME NIGERIANS GET D GOAT MENTALITY ....... even animals display compassion to some certain extent....... especially that group of heartless Fools called POLICE ...... sometimes I don't feel pity for them when I heard they are shot by robbers .......... NIGERIANS NEED TO RESTRUCTURE DIA MENTALITY ........ ..
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by onosprince(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Who no go no go know...
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by nofij(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
That is the hell hole called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by tmv10(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
sad. its now officially a zoo.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Scout60(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
this is naija for u..... a failed country
zooooooooooooooo country

but y lepa no carry the guy in her car

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by blazetitov: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
It is so sad. We don't value each other. Nigerians treat each other with disdain. Instead of helping victims, we bring out our phones to take pictures and post straight to social media. Some will not even stop for a few seconds for a physically challenged or elderly person to cross the road.

We need a paradigm shift in all aspect of our social lives. We need to change our attitude and see God in fellow humans.

As for the Nigeria Police, they are more or less a curse to this country. God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by chytai(f): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Can you just imagine.what is this country turning into cry
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by lordmanuel: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Naija

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by ladyju(f): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Driver To Death In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Israel Ogunsola, Nigerian Stabbed To Death In London (Photos) / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.