Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari (5934 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by eyesofgod: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Ok

As usual, I'll continue to view with one eye while standing on one leg.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:
This piece was submitted on Dec 9, it has not been at the FP by Dec 13 despite that it's written by a known forum member who used to be anti Buhari. Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mynd44, this deserves a space at HQ.
Jukomo was anti Buhari? I don't think so. He only had issues with a nler called genital buhari, or sth, who posted false info concerning Ebola. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Texazzpete , in case you haven't seen this . . .
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by texazzpete(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jakumo?! Praising Buhari?

Wait, what?
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by tonyjnr: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
time for political revamp, Buhari remains a politically minded headed of state / President Nigeria have ever produced. Buhari and Yaradua remains the best according to attainable records.
visit www.tonyagbatajnr.com for qualitative political discuss...
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jakumo

what exactly made you change your mind about Buhari.

I hope this is not one of those musiwa, puss, becomricch, nigeria1 pranks to pull the country of Western Niger to join Benin Republic
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Dedetwo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jakumo:

My perception has changed, Ogbeche. It is clear as day that the new president is NOT going to repeat the mistakes of the past, and more importantly, is going to tackle Nigeria's professional treasury looters without fear or favor.

Nobody in their right mind can ask for much more than this from a national leader, so, for all it is worth, I hereby take back ALL the harsh words I wrote here in this forum about Nigeria's current elected president, for they were typed in error, and on the basis of prejudices and assumptions that time has now proven to be false and erroneous.

Per the bolded, your perception changed amidst latest stories that Muhammadu Buhari allegedly collected the sum of $300,000 from the bursar named Col. Sambo Dasuki. I had not believed it if I am told that Jakumo will pour a lavish encomium on the person of Muhammadu Buhria fondly called Daura Dumbass.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by omolami: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari is busy probing presidential security vote which is not done anywhere in the world. Buhari is frivolous callous,, wicked , cruel and vindictive. He just want to stain the past administration.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by PapiWata: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pulling up a chair.

1 Like

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by TimeManager(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
@jakumo, Take a bow and go! Go and sin no more. Now go to the losts and preach the gospel.

The truth has spoken!
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
omolami:
Buhari is busy probing presidential security vote which is not done anywhere in the world. Buhari is frivolous callous,, wicked , cruel and vindictive. He just want to stain the past administration.

Compare your writing style with Jakumo's....

Do you now see that you have bigger issues in life than worrying about the complexities of governance? Go and get your life together. You're an idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jakumo

what exactly made you change your mind about Buhari.

I hope this is not one of those musiwa, puss, becomricch, nigeria1 pranks to pull the country of Western Niger to join Benin Republic

That Ever Dastardly Nigeria1-BecomeRich-Musiwa-Puss1 is a malevolent force to be reckoned with for sure, RaumDeuter, which is why intelligence agencies keep him and his workforce of mad scientists under round-the-clock observation that has only intensified ever since he declared himself "Emperor of the Western Nigerian Republic", and thereafter proceeded to conduct clandestine mind-control experiments over the internet, targeting innocent bystanders like me.

Returning to the subject of Nigeria's new president, the man has simply won over so many sceptics and critics both within Nigeria and on the global stage. Far from being biased on religious grounds as many had anticipated, El Presidente has demonstrated a dispassionate sense of fairness and inclusion to ALL demographic segments of the Nigerian population, while at the same time making domestic security, in the prevailing climate of war on terror, a top priority that is militarily protected with dispatch, regardless of where breaches of public peace occur within the Nigerian federation.

Far and away the most courageous and ground-breaking feat peformed by Nigeria's new president has been of course his administration's systematic, painstaking and scrupulously impartial probes of corruptly enriched government officials from previous administrations, resulting in an ongoing reclamation of several billion US dollars of stolen public wealth, which will almost certainly be followed by Nigeria's first ever high-profile criminal trials for big-time, industrial scale federal and state level embezzlement of public wealth, in the current millenium.

Without these urgently needed arrests, refunds, trials, and jail sentence impositions, employees throughout the strata of service in the current government, having seen no penalties imposed on their predecessors who enriched themselves through corrupt practice, would interpret that absence of punitive consequences for white-collar crime as an incentive to repeat and reprise the same short-cut to instant wealth, thus perpetuating that destructive cycle for decades longer.

By taking on Nigeria's wealthiest criminals and bringing them to book, El Presidente has demonstrated ENORMOUS bravery, courage and principle, the likes of which has not been witnessed in Nigeria for a long, long time. The man talked the talk, and this writer was but one of many who remained unconvinced until he went ahead and seriously WALKED THE WALK for all to see.

The judgement of history will be very kind indeed, to Nigeria's current president, and the coming years will show this to be a valid expectation.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by tonyjnr: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2015
omolami:

the last time i checked, thats wat change is about
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Diariz God o.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by tpiar: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
See what money can do.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpiar:
See what money can do.

I pray make I smell dat money one day o. Papa God go make ya pray work for me, in Jeeeeeeesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, let's not get too carried away people. We maybe dealing with a high profile hack here
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Hmmmmmmm, let's not get too carried away people. We maybe dealing with a high profile hack here

You go let me vex show my picture here today o.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
most certainly, your praise has mo real substance cos nothing has changed. What we are witnessing is the power of propaganda at its best.
Jakumo:

You go let me vex show my picture here today o.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
most certainly, your praise has mo real substance cos nothing has changed. What we are witnessing is the power of propaganda at its best.

No worry my brother. After Baba don serve hin two terms finish, you fit try ya luck run for president, but no be now o.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by chukky2015: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice composure, nice piece. Well done , let the unreasonable criticise.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Thunder04(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jakumo:

My perception has changed, Ogbeche. It is clear as day that the new president is NOT going to repeat the mistakes of the past, and more importantly, is going to tackle Nigeria's professional treasury looters without fear or favor.

Nobody in their right mind can ask for much more than this from a national leader, so, for all it is worth, I hereby take back ALL the harsh words I wrote here in this forum about Nigeria's current elected president, for they were typed in error, and on the basis of prejudices and assumptions that time has now proven to be false and erroneous.
waoh! All u wailers hv started swallown back ur dirty vomit words, all i can say is one down remain ur captain and vice Tony and pa abobaku respectively just hv a words for u shame on u and u are disgrace to Nigeria youth.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Gbawe: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
@OP.

My Nigga !!!!

I know sey nothing do you. Good to see you have seen what we saw back then. Hope you now agree that "Johnny B Goode" (as you liked to call GEJ) is no good at all as some of us always insisted. It was not personal. Some of us just saw through GEJ very early to know he is not at all cut out for leadership at the level he was placed in. The office, plus the rapacious crooks and self-serving hawks attached to it, simply overwhelmed a very simple but patently unprincipled man who would have been happy retiring a local government chairman to spend the rest of his days sipping 'local wine' with his pals in a sleepy bar in Otuoke. Buhari is one of the very few capable of doing what it takes to turn Nigeria round and I am glad you see this too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by tpiar: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jakumo:

I pray make I smell dat money one day o. Papa God go make ya pray work for me, in Jeeeeeeesus name, Amen.

you are the the one praying.

All I said was see what money can do.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Duru1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpiar:
See what money can do.

I honestly do not think money alone is the root cause of Jakumo's change of heart. Maybe, bottom power could be an added benefit. There is no doubt that one of Muhammadu Buhari's daughters is simply constructed. Did Jakumo realize that Muhammadu Buhari is one of those caught with hand in the cookie jar? Nigeria does not disappoint indeed.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Naijacitizen(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Beremx:
Jakumo is now a Buharist?
It's a lie!!!!

Madam! Madam!! Madam!!! Wake up before I pour you a bucket of cool water.
It is real.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Duru1:

I honestly do not think money alone is the root cause of Jakumo's change of heart. [size=16pt]Maybe, bottom power could be an added benefit.[/size] There is no doubt that one of Muhammadu Buhari's daughters is simply constructed. Did Jakumo realize that Muhammadu Buhari is one of those caught with hand in the cookie jar? Nigeria does not disappoint indeed.

Chai ! Bottom power ? You don finish today o. Papa God abeg helep me commot for this wahala today. Dem wan kill man pikin, witi big lie say na toto cause wey we all don dey support we new Presido.

True-true, Baba been get one woman pikin when fine sotay she dey turn person eye like drink, but o, me I no dey follow dem look am at all o. My hand no dey for this kind matter, walahi-talahi. Na for where you hear before say ordinary palm wine tapper like me manage miss road come go marry Big Man pikin?

Make I repeat am again so you nogo make this kind mistake again. Na the teef dem all, when Baba been dey catch like so-so rat for inside bush, na him make we all love am, support am, dey follow am for back like how as tortoise hin house dey follow am for back.

Thank you, God bless, and I pray make dem no pour san-sand for ya garri, like how you sef wan do me witi dis ya lie-lie.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

My Nigga !!!!

I know sey nothing do you. Good to see you have seen what we saw back then. Hope you now agree that "Johnny B Goode" (as you liked to call GEJ) is no good at all as some of us always insisted. It was not personal. Some of us just saw through GEJ very early to know he is not at all cut out for leadership at the level he was placed in. The office, plus the rapacious crooks and self-serving hawks attached to it, simply overwhelmed a very simple but patently unprincipled man who would have been happy retiring a local government chairman to spend the rest of his days sipping 'local wine' with his pals in a sleepy bar in Otuoke. Buhari is one of the very few capable of doing what it takes to turn Nigeria round and I am glad you see this too.
Lmao.. true story.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Jakumo:

No worry my brother. After Baba don serve hin two terms finish, you fit try ya luck run for president, but no be now o.

Well, it's official, Jakumo is trolling us grin
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

My Nigga !!!!

Johnny B. Goode has duly earned his place as a modern icon of African democracy, Oga Gbawe, with his pre-emptive humble acceptance of defeat in the last presidential elections, even before the official results were released, followed by his now famous comment to the gathered world press that his political endeavors would never be worth the loss of a single human life. While in office, Jonathan quietly oversaw major federal highway reconstruction that continues to save precious lives and travel time every single day, after many years of total neglect by previous administrations.

Jonathan Goodluck was, in short, a good man, with genuinely progressive intentions that were most regrettably sabotaged by the blatantly criminal conduct of so many among the crew he assembled to run Africa's most populous nation. Eager to empower the female demographic, Jonathan engaged more women into his federal cabinet than any other previous president, which made it all the more tragic to see those very women being way out ahead of their male countrparts in the rapacious and greedy pursuit of illegitimate wealth at the expense of the nation.

All told, Jonathan was a gentleman, through and through, whose soft spoken, accommodating demeanor was at such glaring odds with the single-mindedly compulsive greed of several among his cabinet members. Despite Nigeria's many gains in terms of orderly changes of the baton in presidential elections, and in enshrinement of democratic ideals, there are times when a firmer approach is needed to restore fiscal sanity, and this is where, despite dire reservations harbored and expressed by many including myself, Buhari was acutely needed, to right those fast accumulating wrongs, without caring in the slightest which illegally rich and powerful treasury loooters get all bent out of shape as the hammer descends.

1 Like

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Double Post Deleted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, / Power Ministry Saves Up FG N119BN Court Judgement Liability / Auditor-General’s Office Uncovers Over ₦9.424 Bn Illegal Expenditure By NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.