Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! (1601 Views)

Photo:check Out The Meaning Of A MOUSE According To This Primary School / (photo) check Out This Hilarious House Vacancy Bill Board.. / Photo: Check Out This Hilarious Gulder Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by MizMyColi(f): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Lalasticlala Obinoscopygrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Badgers14: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Buhahahah....
Just sitting here waiting for my 5k from PMB wink buh that made my day grin
@Op, abeg, Take one bottle for my head grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by kilokeys(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
All i see Is a strong Goat cry

grin

Na fighter jet go jam anybody wey talk say make i no chop chicken, beef and pomo this Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Mariecakes(f): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by midehi2(f): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
such man can never near me, i wan die undecided
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by MizMyColi(f): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
midehi2:
such man can never near me, i wan die undecided

Babe, did you finish reading the text?
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin nice joke OP
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by midehi2(f): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Babe, did you finish reading the text?
dint read, just imagined the body

modified*
oh just read it....funny dou

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by DopeBoiRapy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
lolzzzzzz
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
I was thoroughly deceived. LOL!
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by zicoraads: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
LOL
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by kinglekan: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2015

Buhahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Laveda(f): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Such body build though embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Tallesty1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

No be small @ d background.

You balance on komaitte stance dey form body builder?

Wetin concern kunfu and body building?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by iamkingzlee(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
lmfao grin
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by olafunny(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
I'm that guy at the main capture. Been building my muscles for over 10years now. It's not been easy at all.

Hey ladies, don't disturb me. Am occupied. Currently dating that former chelsea's medic. Y'all know that fine chick cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by charijee(f): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
hiohiohio cheesy
Imagination wanna kill the skinny dude cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cute joke with the number one diet advice for anybody wanting to pack on a bit of muscle. Eat, eat, eat proteins. Animal protein especially. None of that soy stuff.
Re: PHOTO: Check Out The Amazing Story Of This Body Builder. Wow! by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When One Of Your Ancestors Come Back As Your Baby (see Photo) / Riddle Time / When Mum Ask Who Drank The Coke In The Fridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.