Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Anti-glare Glasses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anti-glare Glasses (2106 Views)

Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / Please Recommend The Best Anti Glare Glass To Use / Freak Show Rejected Chinese Man With Giant Facial Tumor To Avoid Public Glare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-glare Glasses by Bookiemart01(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
The consistent glare from a computer monitor isn't exactly the healthiest thing for your eyes. This anti-glare reading and driving glasses will help keep your eyes reading-ready in any environment If you do much reading on your computer, tablet or work under fluorescent lighting If you are tired of letting the glare of your computer bother you all the time and then If you wonder why your vision is getting worse and worse . This affordable and fashion forward styles will allow you to pick up a pair for working at the office, home or outside

Re: Anti-glare Glasses by Mowetey(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Bookie, So how effective and how much does this anti-glare glass of urs cost?...
Re: Anti-glare Glasses by Bookiemart01(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Very effective sir as I have refferals and repeat purchase from those who already bought.

It's #3500 for retail price. If you want wholesale, you may contact me.

Mowetey:
Bookie, So how effective and how much does this anti-glare glass of urs cost?...
Re: Anti-glare Glasses by Mowetey(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Very effective sir as I have refferals and repeat purchase from those who already bought.

It's #3500 for retail price. If you want wholesale, you may contact me.

Wow, Its quite expensive for a student...i'll like to have one for #2500. and how can i reach u and where do u reside?
Re: Anti-glare Glasses by Bookiemart01(f): 5:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Sorry, 1 cannot go for 2500. 3500 is the final selling price for 1-10 pieces. I live,in PH. You'll pay for delivery as 3500 doesn't include shipping fee. You can buy on konga

Mowetey:

Wow, Its quite expensive for a student...i'll like to have one for #2500. and how can i reach u and where do u reside?
Re: Anti-glare Glasses by Nsonaso(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Sorry, 1 cannot go for 2500. 3500 is the final selling price for 1-10 pieces. I live,in PH. You'll pay for delivery as 3500 doesn't include shipping fee. You can buy on konga

My contact is on my Signature but I don't know why you chose to send PM, though I've replied but send Whatsapp message for quick response.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Rely On Peak Milk In Nigeria "brand" ? / Orthopedic/knee/hip/spine Surgery Options / Girl Infects Boy With Hiv (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.