Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

(photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! (8151 Views)

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / Guys Becareful Before You Say Yes I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Iamoilprince(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
A female friend of mine shared this picture. She said her friends used it to lock destiny of guys that slept with her. She probably got it from a native doctor. She advised me to becareful.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
She lock destiny by using a Lux soap? shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Op i seriously dnt want to insult you for opening a senseless thread like this but you are a gullible retar...dd..

A gurl send you this pix,how did she get the frnd pix?i for one knw no matter the trust,somethings are better off in secret,even if her frnd confide in her i wonder how close you must av been to her for her to disclose something as secretive as this to yhu.

I dnt believe in fetish,stop trying to accuse an innocent gurl who is defenceless.

Infact i put it to you op,you take those pix urself so as to open a thread,stop painting gurls black.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
cheesy
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Le m join t shout "end time desriny locking".
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by BankoleCruise(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
If she lock am wetin she gain.. ENDTIME Girls. ENDTIME THREAD
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by madridguy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
ELEYI GIDI GAN.
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Looks like it has backfired, just look at that tattered linoleum mat on her floor cheesy

That's what I don't get about people who use magic, they're always poor, including the witchdoctors themselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Oladimejy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
THAT IS WHY BEEN A SHY GUY IS GOOD because IF U ARE SHY YOUR DESTINY CAN NEVER BE LOCK because U DNT HAVE THE BOLDNESS TO TOAST THIS KIND OF BRAT...(igbo voice)PLAYERS HOW NA DESTINY?
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nature8(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by missKiffy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wonders shall never end
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by tobisco29(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Is dis tru
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Medunah: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by cruzita(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
this is arrant nansense waste of mb
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Adasun(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oladimejy:
THAT IS WHY BEEN A SHY GUY IS GOOD because IF U ARE SHY YOUR DESTINY CAN NEVER BE LOCK because U DNT HAVE THE BOLDNESS TO TOAST THIS KIND OF BRAT...(igbo voice)PLAYERS HOW NA DESTINY?
what if they come seducing uundecided?
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Oladimejy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Adasun:
what if they come seducing uundecided?
Well...na HOLY MICHEAL GO USE D EDGE OF THE SWORD HIT HER FOR HEAD
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op i seriously dnt want to insult you for opening a senseless thread like this but you are a gullible retar...dd..

A gurl send you this pix,how did she get the frnd pix?i for one knw no matter the trust,somethings are better off in secret,even if her frnd confide in her i wonder how close you must av been to her for her to disclose something as secretive as this to yhu.

I dnt believe in fetish,stop trying to accuse an innocent gurl who is defenceless.

You sound very sad and guilty. This is real. Soap was given to her for bath before meeting her victim.

Infact i put it to you op,you take those pix urself so as to open a thread,stop painting gurls black.

Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by bigass123(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fvcking has been a suicidal mission since the days of Adam..
All those big asses twisting up n down.
Fvck them at your own risk
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=Iamoilprince post=40842796][/quote]soap was given to her?

Infact you are a confused being.
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
soap was given to her?

Infact you are a confused being.

madam seems lyk u re one of them. No wonder ur profile pics u placed ur hand on ur p*****
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iamoilprince:

madam seems lyk u re one of them. No wonder ur profile pics u placed ur hand on ur p*****
i wasnt wrong afterall,my assumption was right.

You are a yabaleft patient escapee.
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by bqlekan(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
hehe.... but this ain't funny..,
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by leahcimzil: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oladimejy:
JUST SAY YOU ARE NOT BOLD ENUFF TO TOAST AND NACK BABE...BE THERE HATING ON THOSE WHO CAN.
MEANWHILE, MAKE SHE LOCK AM, WE GO BREAK THE PADLOCK
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
Yes, "locks" soap cheesy
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by poshestmina(f): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:

Heard the soap is spiritual
@op,she locks guy's destinies in that kind of house cry..She should go and unlock her own first undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Iamoilprince(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i wasnt wrong afterall,my assumption was right.

You are a yabaleft patient escapee.

see as u pose n dress like Micheal Jackson.
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by energylee(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
My destiny no get lock, na pattern nd voice unlock I dy use..... So no one fit lock am...
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iamoilprince:

see as u pose n dress like Micheal Jackson.
it not my fault all you know how to produce is palm oil.
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Why can't she use the juju to make herself rich and successful?
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iamoilprince:
A female friend of mine shared this picture. She said her friends used it to lock destiny of guys that slept with her. She probably got it from a native doctor. She advised me to becareful.

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

I love d girl dat owns this i truly av no pity for guystongue
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by kajoula(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Looks like it has backfired, just look at that tattered linoleum mat on her floor cheesy

That's what I don't get about people who use magic, they're always poor, including the witchdoctors themselves.

WRETCHEDNESS IS THEIR GOAL.
FOR THE WHOLE WORLD LIETH IN WICKEDNESS ...1 John 5:19
Re: (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jollyjoy and KashyBaby don't overly criticise the dude, it's hard to believe buh things are happening. That's all I can say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Can't Have Sex / This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (sexy Photo) / Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.