Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) (40687 Views)

Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja, Lagos 3 Days Ago / Checkout This Customized Coffin Uniquely Made For "Special People"..Photos / Funny Names Of Churchs And Signboard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
grin I prefer the dick smasher cos of the way i handle dicks like a pro. Dick riding is a talent every woman must possess smiley

Really?? I hail you oo grin
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by friends4ever(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
grin I prefer the dick smasher cos of the way i handle dicks like a pro. Dick riding is a talent every woman must possess smiley

Really...mama must hear this grin
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by ShakurM(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
THEREALSEUN:

HELLO, PLS CAN U EXPLAIN HOW YOU INSERTED AN IMAGE IN YOUR SIGNATURE
in my comment you mean?

Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jack Cork Swansea player
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Drinkwater grin
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Obiarije Uwuna nko?
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Davidifeanyi: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
what about JONNY DIE? All join.
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Niceman4u(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

Akpa oto like u
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by kiddkash(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Shehucom:
Danny Drinkwater, that guy that plays for Leicester city
no be only drinkwater na dropcup
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
Thats whites for you, they bear weird names like table, river, chair etc
Na only whites you see? Go Ijawland!
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Dherryn(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dat number 14 tho. Funny wen pronounced cuz it actually sounds like 'my clitoris'......na wah o.
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by haywhy911(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Government Tompolo of Bayelsa nko?
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by lepasharon(f): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
SHITTU
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by krozay(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
What of DRINKWATER that plays for Leicester in epl
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Adonis3: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tinydick:

why did u tag my name......

#tinydick
Lol, biko pele
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Adonis3: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tinydick:

#tinydick
Lol, biko pele . Na mistake
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Adonis3: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tinydick:

#tinydick
Lol, biko pele . Na mistake
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Zaikon(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
omokoladele:

hhahahahahaha. Oluwa mi ooooo! Orobosa gan ni
u badt
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by domido(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
2009 when I went to do Post-Ume, in Delsu, as I was checking For my center, lo and behold just above my name was a name BULLETPROOF. Mehn laff no gree me laff ooo. When I got home I told my cousin brother who was a student in Babcock and he told me he had a coursemate called PASSPORT.

Na Delta people dey ansa all dose mumu name pass.
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by aprokomanager: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
braine:

This one cracks me up the most..

I knw a guy in my church in delta state called penis
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
DAVID OLOKONLA NWOBO-KIRI
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Christmasdon(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
You have not seen names, like somebody likely said. Goto Epl you will see names like, Drinkwater, Rat , Rose, Chico flores, V.Anita,Ignacio Scocco, Suso, Lee Cattermole, G. Abgbonlahor, shay Given. Etc una never see names! O
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
e don tey wey people like dîck o, just see many for their names... o:
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
What about tyson gay...

Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Pjelafe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bot Yop. Plateau name
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by THEREALSEUN: 1:00am On Dec 10, 2015
ShakurM:
in my comment you mean?

oh apologies, i thought you inserted the image in your signature. thanks tho
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by Rohzay(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wot of our own heneiken....................dt nigga must be a drunk
Re: Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) by justmenoni: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Op what about lasisi endtime,airforce1 musics, Ladyf is here. grin grin grin

All jokes apart does oyinbo names ain't funny,go visit our brothers for Niger delta u go fear fear na when u start seeing horsetail,government,cortrel, oatmeal and our hero goodluck

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures)