Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa (4528 Views)

5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Top 5 Richest Nigeria Music Artistes (2017) - 9jaflaver Entertainment News / The Tribe That Rules Nigeria Music Industry Between Igbo and Yoruba Musicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa by gbantu23: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pretty self explanatory but I've been a fan of nyja music for a while now, and I'm trying to differentiate between Hausa/Fulla music....it often involves the sound of a flute...a classic example is the work done by banky W - STRONGTHING...that beat was very Fulla like....

but there is also very catchy very drummy rhythms of the Yoruba, who I believe is the style which most probably AMERICAN hip-Hop most closely resembles,

the yorobani artist the likeness of Adol, yemi Alade,sugar boy a1, kiss daniel, honestly have and can come up in the spirit of the moment with a sound that if u took all non-nigeria AFRICANS put them in a room they could never remotely engineer. I dare say yorobani music has no particular Genre like hip hop or RNB But instead each artist that puts out a song - It's a Brand New Genre.

Finally the misunderstood - misinterpreted Igbo, the igbo at their speciality have very cunning manipulation of their voices and mellodies to deliver the most bed time relaxing soothing soulful expirience when listening to their music. Their music often do not have very flamboyant beats like the Yoruba. I dare say IGBOS are the birth of soul music.

I'd site the majestic and Unresistable Lady Storm rex on this instance.....please somebody Holla back I'm quite keen to hear some opinions on this subject ??'

Who are the musical geniuses of Nigeria....I personally give it to the yorabanis..I find them exceptionally impeccably Talented! But keen to hear what is your opinion ??'
Re: Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa by guyXander(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Did you say Hausa? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa by Young03(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
wait joor....

IF U ASK ME.....?
Re: Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa by abat4real37(f): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Young03:
wait joor....

IF U ASK ME.....?
na who I go ask
Re: Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa by bigton(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
I dont want to be sentimental,but i think its Yoruba,i am igbo but the tune sounds better in music if well sang...I actually heard a song from this artist,hes igbo i think but he speaks yoruba soooooo good,infact it will be hard to know if hes igbo or Yoruba,.The music industry in Nigeria is so diverse and i like the way people use various languages to sang,like Olamide using Igbo and its nobvious he is a Yoruba man....This is the song am talking about and a bio of the artist...

AGOMUO FORTUNE UBASINACHI (born April 27) popularly known by his stage name UBINS AKA BABALYN, is a Nigerian singer, Entertainer, Drummer and Entrepreneur. He is also a PEACE AMBASSADOR. He was born and raised in Lagos Nigeria. He studied Demography and Social Statistics in the prestigious OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, Ile Ife.
He began his music career in the year 2010, with the release of his hit single FARAWE, which enjoyed massive airplay and attention throughout the nation and was swiftly followed up by another single, ASIKO. Year 2015, he is signed to HOUSE OF HARMONEY INC and he is set to take over the industry.
UBINS releases the visuals of the most anticipated track of the year titled CONCENTRATE, which was shot in a beautiful resort somewhere in Ghana and was directed by Ehison. The fast rising superstar is set to drop the club banger titled LOWKEY shortly, which is sure to shake the industry WATCH OUT!
Twitter handle @ubinsofficial
Instagram @ubinsofficial
Youtube: Ubins Harmoney
UBINS is definitely the artiste to watch out for in the year 2016 as he storms the industry with his different but influential style of music, which makes his brand very attractive and keeps you hungry for more.
Download video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Z61g9rJg4&spfreload=10
Re: Nigeria Music Is Sensational! Which Tribe Has Da Best Rhythms Igbo,Yoruba,hausa by yapapa: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
op na ur mama get the best rhythm when your papa dey give it to her inside room koba koba.

(1) (Reply)

New Music By Nairaland Artiste 'andy Blaze' - Venus / Download Mixtape: 247ariya Ft. DJ Kehstorm – Naija Exclusive Gospel Mix / Winners, 2009 MTV Africa Music Award (mamas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.