Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour (1393 Views)

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! / Anyone In The Caribbean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by mulattoclaro(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
I've always wanted to know about the Caribbean but knew very little about them. The Caribbean is a fascinating and wonderful archipelago of islands one should visit in his lifetime. I have a friend from Cuba whom was my classmate back in school who's inviting me on a 3week tour in 7 countries in the Caribbean. They are Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, The British Virgin Islands, St Vincent and the Grenadines and Guadeloupe.

I want to use this opportunity to learn more about these islands and also interact with people from there too.

1 Like

Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by GreatEngineer(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bro. Why not make it 6 and cancel one of the trip, so you can send the money for one the trip to a brother here cos a brother need help down here. Thanks in advance.
Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by okeyley: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've always wanted to know about the Caribbean but knew very little about them. The Caribbean is a fascinating and wonderful archipelago of islands one should visit in his lifetime. I have a friend from Cuba whom was my classmate back in school who's inviting me on a 3week tour in 7 countries in the Caribbean. They are Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, The British Virgin Islands, St Vincent and the Grenadines and Guadeloupe.

I want to use this opportunity to learn more about these islands and also interact with people from there too.

who dash monkey banana

1 Like

Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you reach Jamaica.... Abeg buy Original Jamaican weed come

3 Likes

Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by mulattoclaro(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
okeyley:

who dash monkey banana
see this wretched poverty stricken monkey. The fact nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't mean I'm your class. Go and find your type elsewhere.
Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by tpiar: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
you sound female.
Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by okeyley: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this wretched poverty stricken monkey. The fact nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't mean I'm your class. Go and find your type elsewhere.

grin
epain nam

1 Like

Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by madenigga(m): 5:05am On Dec 10, 2015
okeyley:

grin
epain nam
lol... u dae mind the thief.
who dash monkey banana tongue. abi here look like italy for n mind?

1 Like

Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by opalu: 5:50am On Dec 10, 2015
okeyley:

who dash monkey banana

I just tire for some Nairalanders self. Must you assume he is in your shoes?
Don't abuse someone you barely know. It's his money let him enjoy it in what will make him happy.
When your own dough comes, you can use it as you please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by madenigga(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2015
opalu:

I just tire for some Nairalanders self. Must you assume he is in your shoes?
Don't abuse someone you barely know. It's his money let him enjoy it in what will make him happy.
When your own dough comes, you can use it as you please
lol... keep f00ling yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by rhames(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
if you are a bachelor, make sure you bring back one of our beautiful Cuban or Carribean cousins.
Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by ghanaman5050: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Which international passport are you using ?
Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by sobastical: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
fajigirl cine and see oo
Re: I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour by Ussyberry(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please give us the gist about visas, ticket prices, hotels etc

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Medical Careers In Dubai — How To Get Started / New Rules? Nigerians Must Now Have $1k In Cash Before Visiting Another Country / United Nigeria Plane Escapes Crash, Passengers Thank God For Saving Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.