Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,442 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards (26548 Views)

Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! / We Design, Print And Deliver To Ur Door Step / We Design, Print And Do Home Delivery Anywhere In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2016
gunuvi:

free

I'm sorry. I no longer make free logos. Thanks
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by kennysympathy(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Maximus85:

OK sir. Can you give more information on your business?

Thanks for contacting.

Sorry for late reply.

My blog is a health wise and food related blog.

the url is www.healthrar.com

Thanks.
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2016
kennysympathy:

Sorry for late reply.

My blog is a health wise and food related blog.

the url is www.healthrar.com

Thanks.

The free logo ended. Now you will have to pay but based on the fact that you made the request earlier, you will enjoy 50% discount.
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Ifesii Clothings redesigned

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by lodscott(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
your disigns are nice but your still have much to learn. for example your maximus logo dosnt work well on white backgrounds which u seem to be putting it on most of the time. the colours make the yellow shine too bright which makes it unreadable. u can drop the yellow a few shades lower or change the hue. better yet go black and white when using extremely bright backgrounds eg.white
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
lodscott:
your disigns are nice but your still have much to learn. for example your maximus logo dosnt work well on white backgrounds which u seem to be putting it on most of the time. the colours make the yellow shine too bright which makes it unreadable. u can drop the yellow a few shades lower or change the hue. better yet go black and white when using extremely bright backgrounds eg.white

Thanks. Your observation is noted. I just hope you understand CYMK and RGB output on mobile phones and PC Screens. What you see on your phone might be different from what you see on a PC screen.

Thanks Bro. I'm always yearning to learn.

1 Like

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by lodscott(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maximus85:

Thanks. Your observation is noted. I just hope you understand CYMK and RGB output on mobile phones and PC Screens. What you see on your phone might be different from what you see on a PC screen.

Thanks Bro. I'm always yearning to learn.

well maybe its me that needs to learn then.am familiar with RGB turning out somewhat different in printing applications and cymk has its flaws too on other applications.
I'd definitely look into the different experiences with phone and pc screens.

if what ur saying is right, then shouldn't there be a way to come to a compromise of some sort. from what I gather it means you uploaded the pictures for those using pc to have the best experience. now that more people make use of their phones, and with what you Said, then I believe one should test an image both on mobile n pc before uploading. just like u test a logo on both color,greyscale and b&w just to see how it looks on photocopies.

for example, what if am a potential client viewing your portfolio(which you didn't crosscheck the mobile experience) on my phone. that's definitely bad for business.
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
lodscott:

well maybe its me that needs to learn then.am familiar with RGB turning out somewhat different in printing applications and cymk has its flaws too on other applications.
I'd definitely look into the different experiences with phone and pc screens.

if what ur saying is right, then shouldn't there be a way to come to a compromise of some sort. from what I gather it means you uploaded the pictures for those using pc to have the best experience. now that more people make use of their phones, and with what you Said, then I believe one should test an image both on mobile n pc before uploading. just like u test a logo on both color,greyscale and b&w just to see how it looks on photocopies.

for example, what if am a potential client viewing your portfolio(which you didn't crosscheck the mobile experience) on my phone. that's definitely bad for business.

You've opened my eyes wider. Thanks, I will see to it. Are you in this same field?
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by lodscott(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maximus85:

You've opened my eyes wider. Thanks, I will see to it. Are you in this same field?

yes I am, you've opened my eyes too.thanks

1 Like

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by eemjay17(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
I want to get intouch with you bro...your mail add pls.
Maximus85:

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
eemjay17:
I want to get intouch with you bro...your mail add pls.

jimmy.sdcf@gmail.com
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by talk2cj08(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Bro can u do something for our new company
GO-CAB if you get it right you be hired to do the branding for us.
What is Go-cab

Go-cab, is a smartphone community focused taxi app company that connects drivers to passengers.
Go-cab is an indigenous brand with a global perspective of bring people and their cities closer. we pride ourselves in providing an excellent service. Our idea is to drive Africa while creating wealth for its people.
Go-cab was founded to solve the intra city transportation need by providing Africa with a world class transportation services wherever and whenever. All customers need to do is download the app to their smartphone and push a button to have a car in minutes.
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
talk2cj08:
Bro can u do something for our new company
GO-CAB if you get it right you be hired to do the branding for us.
What is Go-cab

Go-cab, is a smartphone community focused taxi app company that connects drivers to passengers.
Go-cab is an indigenous brand with a global perspective of bring people and their cities closer. we pride ourselves in providing an excellent service. Our idea is to drive Africa while creating wealth for its people.
Go-cab was founded to solve the intra city transportation need by providing Africa with a world class transportation services wherever and whenever. All customers need to do is download the app to their smartphone and push a button to have a car in minutes.

Let's discuss officially. Kindly send me a detailed mail jimmy.sdcf@gmail.com
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Banner

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oblinks

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by dake40(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maximus85:

The illustrator I got won't install. I've paid like twice but it just won't install.

You paid for Adobe illustrator?..
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2016
dake40:

You paid for Adobe illustrator?..

I bought the cds
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by dake40(m): 4:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Maximus85:

I bought the cds
Cool. Thought you bought the activation key
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
dake40:

Cool. Thought you bought the activation key

How can u help me with the Ai?
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 06, 2016
how vast are you with Photoshop, illustrator or InDesign? cos some shapes u put here can't be done with shape and pen tools alone on Corel. I can design too, but I have questions to ask regarding these great work u are doing.
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Maruf05:
how vast are you with Photoshop, illustrator or InDesign? cos some shapes u put here can't be done with shape and pen tools alone on Corel. I can design too, but I have questions to ask regarding these great work u are doing.

I know very tiny little on photoshop, but I haven't tried my hands on illustrator and inDesign.
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2016
A&A Legal

1 Like

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
MakeWeWork.com

1 Like

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Done

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Felakezman(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Maximus85:
Done

Nice design u have sir...I need a brand logo from u,need your contact so we can discuss more thanks
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by djreality(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bro, kindly share me your whatsapp contact
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Felakezman:

Nice design u have sir...I need a brand logo from u,need your contact so we can discuss more thanks
08057511736 (WhatsApp)
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
djreality:
Bro, kindly share me your whatsapp contact
Your logo is done. Contact me asap.
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
Hydro Wax

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Maximus85(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
Cake Villa

Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2016
Pls what's the size of all thses logo u pasting here and is it in ft or mm
Re: It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards by shegedu: 5:49pm On May 12, 2016
am interested, kindly give me ur number asap. thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unusual Architechture From Around The World / My Brother's Art Works (pics) / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.