Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) (2859 Views)

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / 44 Countries Nigerian Passport Holders Can Visit This Holiday Without A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) by obiremy: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Looking for a good place to spend this special holiday/Christmas with your loved ones? Look no further.Here, we present to you the beautiful resort centres in Nigeria for that perfect holiday experience(photos above arranged in the order names appear below).....

1. Step into a fairy tale at Kajuru Castle

Located in Kajuru village in Kaduna, the magnificent, awe-inspiring castle built in a style,Kajuru Castle has everything to make your holiday memorable[left][/left]. Be sure to enjoy the stainless swimming pool, sauna, barbecue spot,well-equipped and beautifully furnished accommodation facilities.

2. Golf away in Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort

Le Meridien Ibom is a hotel with world-class 18
hole golf course, the best place you can practice
your swing or polish your golfing skills.The golf resort is located in Uyo, the capital city of Akwa Ibom State and it is set upon lush palm forest vegetation with beautiful surroundings and cool ambience. The hotel offers amazing accommodation and dining facilities.

3. Explore the mountain ranges at Obudu Ranch

If you love natural wonders, cable cars and amazing outdoor activities, then this is just the place. You can also explore amid the mountains,water parks and African huts.There are a variety of accommodation and dining options here. Obudu ranch is located at Obudu Plateau in Cross River State.

4. Take a boat trip to Takwa Bay

Boat cruises, relaxing beaches and exciting water
activities are the defining features of Takwa Bay. Take a fabulous sightseeing cruise to the bay
and enjoy the breeze and the atmosphere at the
bay. Located about 20 minutes from CMS in
Lagos state.

5. Swim in sparkling pool at MicCom Golf Resort

MicCom Golf Hotel and Resort is located in Ada,
Osun State. The amazing resort features stunning scenery to take in while you relax and rejuvenate. There are numerous accommodation options at the resort, plus an extensive of exciting activities such as swimming pool and tennis to keep you busy during your holiday at the resort.

6. Have a romantic rendezvous at La Champagne Tropicana

La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is a
tropical spot in Lagos; it’s a haven of holiday
merriment. The beach resort draws visitors with
its sense of tradition and relaxed African culture.
The resort provides accommodation, dining and
spa the best ways to relax during the holiday.

7. Dive into Kuramo Waters

Kuramo Waters is known to be a playground for
moneyed, affluent people and mega superstars.
The beach is home to popular luxurious hotels,
restaurants and local bars, which offer breathtaking views of the ocean. For an exciting night out in Lagos, head out to Kuramo Waters and experience the spot-on carousing scenes in the vicinity.

8. Take a trip to Olumo Rock,Abeokuta

It is the natural beauty and amazing views of
Abeokuta city and beyond that lure visitors.You’ll be amazed at what this destination has to
offer, some of the most exclusive rock formations in Nigeria, mountain climbing, history,and dramatically colourful views of the town.Accommodation and dining are available in nearby vicinity. Olumo Rock is located inAbeokuta, about an hour drive from Lagos.

9. Explore Yankari National Park

It is the largest wildlife park in Nigeria and it is
located in Bauchi State. The park is an outdoor
lover’s paradise, with so many unspoiled natural
beauty warm water springs, verdant forests,wildlife animals, sprawling meadows and many more. The park is a treasure trove of adventure activities. There is wide variety of accommodation options at the park.

10. Unwind and dine at the Inagbe Beach Resort

Slowly becoming one of Lagos’ biggest tourist
attraction spots as top celebrities like Genevieve
Nnaji, Seyi Law, Rita Dominic, Julius Agwu and
more have been spotted here.You just might run into your favourite celebrity just chilling or even shooting music videos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) by obiremy: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2015
More

Re: 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) by obiremy: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2015
obiremy:
More
More

Re: 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) by tomholly: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2015
noted and lovely
Re: 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) by Erukumakanaki: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) by Chanchit: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Out of the ten spots I know I've been to la- campagne mehn I would never forget the experience. I slept inside a camp house at the bank of the ocean on our first day of arriving there, only God knows where my spirit went cos they had to wake me up around 10am, I forgot I was still in Nigeria until we hit the road on the third day. Everything about that place was lovely, the food, the lodges, I finally got to swim in the small river, I no near the ocean sha.
Re: 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) by Chukatabra: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nigeria actually has so many dope tourist centers...

I learnt the best 9 from this article: https://blog.changera.co/exploring-nigeria-top-9-tourist-centres-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

8 Times Ibadan Beat Lagos Hands Down / Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. / Us Embassy Abuja And Us Embassy Lagos Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.