Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Good fellows - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90201 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by DrClemzzY(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
chai!

Nne, you need Jesus.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
We thank God for his mercies. Pele ahnie, it's not easy but God is our muscle.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2017
rezzy:
We thank God for his mercies. Pele ahnie, it's not easy but God is our muscle.
my sis....it z not a small something.regards to ogheneyole and kamiye.please take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol, OP get a house help na, Zino is just being herself o, u are too hard , u are over spanking her na, is that how Isoko people used to do? grin
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lol, OP get a house help na, Zino is just being herself o, u are too hard , u are over spanking her na, is that how Isoko people used to do? grin
Ahnie does not spank, she only touches in the isoko way cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by mylove4God(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Finally, I have read all. I don laugh tire. Zino get bad mouth small, she looks like one of those kids who will be a leader or controller where she is. I bet when she starts school, she will be the boss of her class and her classmates will be struggling to her friends.
I can't wait to have my own children and experience this joy of motherhood.
Thumbs up @Ahnie

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Giddyperson:
Ahnie does not spank, she only touches in the isoko way cheesy

grin grin
Re: Good fellows by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
ahnie:
Praise the lord sambarry...... grin grin grin master chisom a.k.a chibobo z a month old today!Everything going smoothly.

No cry cry in the nyt!
Always sleeping and lookin like an ANGEL.
Chibobo came with his own special packages!
Divine and merited favours.
God always gat his back.

Sweetheart I decree as a mother into your life that...All your heart desires will be met by God.

The hands
of the wicked will never touch you because you are a light bearer.

You are BLESSED and highly FAVOURED.
All Good things are working together for your Good!

I shall see your GREATNESS and not your GRAVE!

You shall perform great exploits!

My Boy may you never depart from the ways of the LORD in Jesus name I pray....AMEN.
hallelujah
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
Dear
Madam Righteous,I just felt like letting you know that,I hav fought my inner demons countless times for my not replying you,but am happy to inform you that,I just hav to give it to you.next time before you open your mouth to sprew rubbish always reason the personality behind the name.i am gonna try hard to maintain a calmer behaviour(trust me my isoko demons are reeling to burst)so that being said....Kindly get the Bleep outta my diary kiss kiss kiss kiss kissvery soon you would also dictate to me how to rotate round my husband's dick.people bee livin pretentious fakelives.i don't pretend in anything I do.

N/B...this diary has been officially CLOSED!
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
ahnie:

Dear
Madam Righteous,I just felt like letting you know that,I hav fought my inner demons countless times fir daya now for my not replying you,but am happy to inform you that,I just hav to give it to you.next time before you open your mouth to sprew rubbish always reason the personality behind the name.i am gonna try hard to maintain a calmer behaviour(trust me my isoko demons are reeling to burst)so that being said....Kindly get the Bleep outta my diary kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

N/B...this diary has been officially CLOSED!

The truth seems to hurt so much, take care hun
I can exchange words with you any day but I chose to pass this time. You keep showing the stuff you are made of and it's quite unpleasant. I will never see the humor in repeatedly spanking a toddler it's something that can get you arrested abroad so it's not like it's acceptable everywhere. It's a normal behaviour for toddlers to seek your attention as their primary care giver, if this irritates you then you are stressed and should look for a helper, you will feel much better about it. Take care
Re: Good fellows by Fummylola: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

The truth seems to hurt so much, take care hun
I can exchange words with you any day but I chose to pass this time. You keep showing the stuff you are made of and it's quite unpleasant. I will never see the humor in repeatedly spanking a toddler it's something that can get you arrested abroad so it's not like it's acceptable everywhere. Take care

You don't know more than abroad , for where you dey stay gangan

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Fummylola:

You don't know more than abroad , for where you dey stay gangan

Lolz your comments made me ink.....babe bee forming Yankee.

Hahahaha pls don't keel me wif laughter.yuu see me say I waste my time to answer her again.

Meanwhile in another thread,she just spoilt one guys thread where the poor boy sincerely needed a used mattress.one guy was kind enuf to gift the op 19k.this madam branded the op as a scam artist.meanwhile the poor boy no be scam artist o

People living fake lives.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Some nlders wee not keel person.I'm not a pretender,I swing real in all my dealings.Pidgin2 on a lighter note(am not vexing)you re a comic relief I almst choked on my starch n owo soup.

Where exactly abroad are you based?cus the last time I checked...even Lome Na abroad...niger not left out.

2:This z my child....you cant dictate how i run my family to me.you can only profer solutions.which reminds me to ask you this question...Do you hav kids?cos sometimes back I read up on a comment you made about a mum spanking her child that defecated on his/her body whilst,walking on the road side.(only a mum knows how it feels)

3:you are right,I sure needs a helping hand...please would you mind relocating from that your abroad and lets look up on your charges,cus I damn gonna need your services.

4:Babe next time put a leash on the stereotype thingy.it ain't funny.

5:I'm not Angry not at all.

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
ahnie:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Some nlders wee not keel person.I'm not a pretender,I swing real in all my dealings.pidgin on a lighter note(am not vexing)you re a comic relief I almst choked on my starch n owo soup.

Where exactly abroad are you based?cus the last time I checked...even Lome Na abroad...niger not left out.

2:This z my child....you cant dictate how i run my family to me.you can only profer solutions.which reminds me to ask you this question...Do you hav kids?cos sometimes back I read up on a comment you made about a mum spanking her child that defecated on his/her body whilst,walking on the road side.(only a mum knows how it feels)

3:you are right,I sure needs a helping hand...please would you mind relocating from that your abroad and lets look up on your charges,cus I damn gonna need your services.

4:Babe next time put a leash on the stereotype thingy.it ain't funny.

5:I'm not Angry not at all.
Ma'am no over vex. If camera follows us all round ,the orishi orish for people life, no get part two.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Live your life.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
casler:

Ma'am no over vex. If camera follows us all round ,the orishi orish for people life, no get part two.

Casler I taya o.

Even ikorodu z abroad.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2017
So this is how my favorite thread died just like that cry
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Giddyperson:
So this is how my favorite thread died just like that cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lets go the Justin Timberlake way.cry mi a river.

Still deleting comments tho...before finally deleting my moniker.

Kisses to Giddybae
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
ahnie:

Kisses to Giddybae
heyyy calm down woman, if you delete your moniker, what would happen to third missionary journey. Take a short break instead, and come back later.
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
ahnie:

Kisses to Giddybae

Somebody has vexed you. No vex.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:15am On Oct 12, 2017
rezzy:

Somebody has vexed you. No vex.

My vexation lies with the fact that I ought to have opened this diary in the diary section..,not family section.

Nice hearing from you
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ahnie do not deactivate o.
Wetin dey worry you? angry
Abi you want make I burst bottle for your head ni? tongue
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie do not deactivate o.
Wetin dey worry you? angry
Abi you want make I burst bottle for your head ni? tongue

haaaa area mama mo loyal gan.amo mi don shift my diary to the diary section.

kisses to the kids!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
I've wanted to deactivate and close my diary many times cos I noticed that some nlers are too emotional and like forming omniknowest. I've gotten some pm from nler even some mama's on preggy thread some annoying words that I can't type and I see their moniker on preggy thread and just smile.

I type cos I want to and I'm not seeking for mentions or likes or to be recognized. Na so dy do sabinus pursue FelicityN and she deactivated, when I read that pm she received I was mad.

You can continue in diary section, type whatever you want without any disturbance. Life is too short to worry about AMERICANA wannabe, if you don't train your child na we go come do am for you ni.

Biko don't deactivate to avoid what happened in 1992 repeating again cos I'll find you and beat you prupruprapra. One love smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Prettyhurts:
I've wanted to deactivate and close my diary many times cos I noticed that some nlers are too emotional and like forming omniknowest. I've gotten some pm from nler even some mama's on preggy thread some annoying words that I can't type and I see their moniker on preggy thread and just smile.

I type cos I want to and I'm not seeking for mentions or likes or to be recognized. Na so dy do sabinus pursue FelicityN and she deactivated, when I read that pm she received I was mad.

You can continue in diary section, type whatever you want without any disturbance. Life is too short to worry about AMERICANA wannabe, if you don't train your child na we go come do am for you ni.

Biko don't deactivate to avoid what happened in 1992 repeating again cos I'll find you and beat you prupruprapra. One love smiley smiley
Lolz...honestly that imp's comment really clocked me real deep.make I see how he/she go take train her kids.the internet z really filled with bitter people.i was also wondering why Mrs felicity just deactivated her diary n disappeared just like that.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Happy Birthday to me and me alone.today marks,my 29th birthday on earth.i wish myself more of mr ahlex's preek grin grin grin,stressless hustle,peaceful n joyous home.sound health for my kids, n husband,long life n prosperity.supernatural open doors for my husband,kids,inlaws,siblings and you my readers,long life and enuf money to go round in Jesus name I pray...Amen

9 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
ahnie:

Lolz...honestly that imp's comment really clocked me real deep.make I see how he/she go take train her kids.the internet z really filled with bitter people.i was also wondering why Mrs felicity just deactivated her diary n disappeared just like that.

Bitterness is everywhere even around us, they're challenges of life.
My dear one omniknowest that is not married and not in a relationship pmed her oo and was telling her to leave her marriage that's (which grammar she use again), make I use acidic, that she knows one when she see am e.t.c. Ndị uchu, omo wobe...

Happy Birthday dear, may God continue to bless and favour you
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Bitterness is everywhere even around us, they're challenges of life.
My dear one omniknowest that is not married and not in a relationship pmed her oo and was telling her to leave her marriage that's (which grammar she use again), make I use acidic, that she knows one when she see am e.t.c. Ndị uchu, omo wobe...

Happy Birthday dear, may God continue to bless and favour you
poor woman Wey dey reason her condition unto say that level,then imagine telling her to leave her marriage.every marriage get its own flavours n challenges.them fink say marriage easy.oya Na coman enter.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.