Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Good fellows - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (89831 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Good fellows by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
ahnie:
Expecting another mini me grin grin grin.i begged God that i want to birth all my kids before i clock 29yrs.

Guess God z answerin my prayers wink.
Zino's birth story z still fresh in my mind.

JUNE 19th was in the restroom bathin wen i saw blood.

As a ftm(first time mum)i quickly told my MIL.
My sister inlaw dropped me at the hospital.i quickly settled myself in.was given a room and the rest.

I decided to give myself a royal treat.i went to ultimate taste and got myself meatpie,and canned coke and big bread.not that am hungry...was just buyin and keepin them by my birthside.i later went adjacent to the hospital sat close to one mai suya and got myself some and one bottle of small stout.i drank it and started encouragin myself.i came back and the nurses were like....haa mrs alex where yu go nah!

I told them i go groove....they started laughing and i retired to my little space preparing for the grand finale.
Congratulations ma'am, wishing you a stress free gestational period and a safe delivery. Invite us ooooo, we go come chop rice ooooo cheesy
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2016

15 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:00am On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2016
So sorry that you lost your 'mini you'. May God grant you another soon. Kisses to Zino
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2016
ahnie:
Then okon favour...omg gawd grin grin grin .miss favour z 5yrs old.choi you wee tish,and tish,n tish ntish n tishntishntish(teach)
For wia...dat z not favour's biznez grin ;Dall she z interested in dooyin z just to play and i tell you,its very frustrating.

It hurts for a parent paying huge bills and the kid z below average.its well with favour!
lol. mummy zino , i swear e dey pain.
I have one in my class, she is so dull ehh. shout from now till eternity, you are talking to yourself. I have tried to pet her, make her my friend. omoge got to comfortable that she plays even when am serious. But she sabi craft. she can use paper to build the unthinkable. she is also good in drawing and vocational apitutde. i just do my best and leave her. I will miss my kids. Esp my namesake that will always want to share her snacks with me.

And my Isreal, who told one his friend that he likes how aunty used to spaek English.
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 2:40am On Jul 20, 2016
@ahnie, sorry for your loss. May God grant you double double
Re: Good fellows by Koyayikobeyiba: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry for you loss. God gives, God takes

Btw,your diary is so interesting and entertaining
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
rezzy:
@ahnie, sorry for your loss. May God grant you double double
Haaa Moi tankhu!
How are my boiz doyin naw!
I belive that kiki z now walkin upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
Sorry for you loss. God gives, God takes

Btw,your diary is so interesting and entertaining
tanks...btw uour name no b here o
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Adaobi12:
lol. mummy zino , i swear e dey pain.
I have one in my class, she is so dull ehh. shout from now till eternity, you are talking to yourself. I have tried to pet her, make her my friend. omoge got to comfortable that she plays even when am serious. But she sabi craft. she can use paper to build the unthinkable. she is also good in drawing and vocational apitutde. i just do my best and leave her. I will miss my kids. Esp my namesake that will always want to share her snacks with me.

And my Isreal, who told one his friend that he likes how aunty used to spaek English.
grin
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Caseless: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2016
ahnie:
angelahnie is this you?
Re: Good fellows by AngelAhnie(f): 3:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Caseless:
angelahnie is this you?
no, that's not me
Re: Good fellows by DrIkB: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
omote isoko, eveh. it's seems you be.alrounder, imbenéh (in ukwuani). I go must follow this thread. enjoy asaba
Re: Good fellows by 5minsmadness: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
ahnie:
When i cudnt bear the pains again i started speakin ukwuani lingua to my mil....mama oya carry my bags....i dont want to giv birth again.then my eyes were reddish like who smoked ukwuani oilly canabiz sativa(indianhemp)

To buttress my point...piam i ran away with the drip stand

Running naked for that matter.who cares grin grin.

I was caught by four nurses we dealt with ourselves by spanking our selves.

Moments later the chubby doc came and was tryin to pacify me...i held his shirt saying...
I cannot calm down...ayam not comfy ooo.

Then i started shouting i want to poo.
I want to poo.
They said...poo it on top the table.
Was about jumpin down wen one of the nurses said...look at the babys head...oya open your legs now.

For wia...i shut my laps together.
They started spanking me that if i like ...lemmi kill my child.

Poor little zino was suffocating..i openned my laps and thank God she made it.she came out alive...pheeeeew wink

Labour z something x.but i thnk God that it ended in praise!

Now that little baby z a year and 12days.she z the reason behind this diary.

grin grin grin
Re: Good fellows by Onegai(f): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
ahnie:
Please give me back my baby's slice shocked.
She was just saying...but i want to JUST eat it AND PUT THE EGG INSIDE .

I WAS stoneface...mehn i jejely retrieved my baby's slice from her.

Omo coman see bony.she was just carrying her face upandan.she even xtended it to zino.she refuse to carry zino.

Imagine a 53yrs old woman behaving so.she wee bee eating children food.
Infact if she sees any staff eating...her WI-FI longer throat wee bee in your food and she must beg you to share food to her.

But this is bad o. Pikin food. And they can tell the parent "baby usually finishes the food" and you will be in your ignorance happy.
Re: Good fellows by byvan03: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin Ahnie where you carry drip stand dey run to? you really gave them drama. I heard that some people close legs, I wonder how that is even possible cheesy.

Sorry for your loss babe.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.