Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Good fellows - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90209 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:
It's hasn't bn easy all this while!

My two noisy twinnie Daniel and Daniella.

Those two can take the breathe outta somebody.tell them to keep kwayet grin grin grin.

Daniel wee say yes mrs Alex...just when you've thought you have nipped in in the bud,Daniella the eldest z at it again.

Those two are a bunch.but Daniella z quite brainy than Daniel.

Daniel can slow-write for Africa!

Its well!
lol. be patient with them. before the term runs out, they will come around and understand they are in a new class.

me, i just escaped Primary wahala. i just can't thank God. i still miss them though.

how is mz zino?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Adaobi12:
lol. be patient with them. before the term runs out, they will come around and understand they are in a new class.

me, i just escaped Primary wahala. i just can't thank God. i still miss them though.

how is mz zino?

Little missy z a success!
How z werk grin grin grin in zaynie's voice.have you resolve that kids stuff you talked about sometimes back.did you finally get to reach the father!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dear diary....mr ahlez z very strong.he's shivering and seriously running temp.

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Roh50(f): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Mummy Z, luv ur writing alot as I can relate to everything u write as a mother of two. Luv d way u always put Isoko lang to ur writeup. Big thumbs up to u and z for always making me smile and wish her happy 15mnths born day for me.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Roh50:
Mummy Z, luv ur writing alot as I can relate to everything u write as a mother of two. Luv d way u always put Isoko t lang to ur writeup. Big thumbs up to u and z for always making me smile and wish her happy 15mnths born day for me.

Thanks....kisses to the kids!
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2016
ahnie:

Little missy z a success!
How z werk grin grin grin in zaynie's voice.have you resolve that kids stuff you talked about sometimes back.did you finally get to reach the father!
I resolved the issue last term. Their aunt came instead of their father to see me when i requested to see him.

She promised to take the kids back to Enugu with her or find a better alternative. So, since last week that we resumed, i haven't seen the boys. probably she fulfilled her promise of taking them to Enugu.
I have been moved from the primary section to junior secondary.
Re: Good fellows by 5minsmadness: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2016
ahnie:
I knew that prior to the thud...i was hearing Nepa!nepa!!nepa!! Continuously!

Thought I was dreaming,zino went to the passage and vented her up nepa chants on the shoe rack.

Maybe she got attracted to the container of clips (peg)that I kept there.

Mr ahlez woke up also saw the Zino's handwork,parted her on her head and went back to bed!

Na only me pack the shoes.
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2016
ahnie:
After sipping The meatless peppersoup and Mr ahlez was gingered he stood up and slots in his Bob Marley disc

Coman see two Rastafarians dancing their lives again.

Zino's step was just too corrosive..i dunno welda she was dancing or staggering or jerking or twitching..but it was a funny scenery.

I jejely left them and retired to my safe haven

madame, why meatless peppersoup na? for this buhari era...abi you are allergic to meat ni?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
lobell:

madame, why meatless peppersoup na? for this buhari era...abi you are allergic to meat ni?

I gave them the meat back....because I would hav threw up after eating it.i told them to help me keep it.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2016
I need to cee a doc...because ayam not understanding ooo.alwsys week and feverish.lately zino has bn lifting up my dress and talkin to my belly.

Yuyuyuuuyuyuyuy cumcumcumcum mummy yuyuyu cumcumcum!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2016
ahnie:
I need to cee a doc...because ayam not understanding ooo.alwsys week and feverish.lately zino has bn lifting up my dress and talkin to my belly.

Wishing you a beautiful 34-38weeks journey
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2016

Water water water water...honestly ayam not understanding!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dyt:

Wishing you a beautiful 34-38weeks journey

This troublesome dyt you yaff started....what eve it izz manlayriya.

This woman wia Yu go hide put
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
ahnie:
I need to cee a doc..
you don get omolaria. Baba GOD don answer zino prayer

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
ahnie:

This troublesome dyt you yaff started....what eve it izz manlayriya.

This woman wia Yu go hide put

Weeesh kain malaria
You better start taking folic acid
[center][/center] cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
ahnie:

I gave them the meat back....because I would hav threw up after eating it.i told them to help me keep it.

really? That implies you dont eat meat. mehn you don't know what you're missing...you don't know! you don't know!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
lobell:

really? That implies you dont eat meat. mehn you don't know what you're missing...you don't know! you don't know!

Sire I eat meat...my craving that night was just for meatless peppersoup!

Choi kan asked kwenshion for africa grin grin grin like little somto my inquisitive 3years plus neibor'.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sometimes I wee just leave the classroom and take cover in another class.begging fellow colleagues to come and save my natural life.

Sometimes when they fart,one kain of sleep wee just envelope me...and fiam I wee just bee in a trancelike mood!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
S

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Good fellows by positivec(f): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
ahnie:
God pls I handover my family to you...pls take the wheel.mr ahlez slipped inside the bathroom and hit his head hard on the tiles.coman and see blood.someone just recovering from illness not quite long!

Quite a scary sight!

Me on the other hand...i yaff bee behaving like a female toad....was tired and sick after all the running around.still running temp and serious migraine.lately the smell of premier soap irritates me like hellgirl.my bestie now is spagetti and nsala soup.

The only good thing going on right now in my family z zino.
Speedy recovering to Mr ahlez.
Be healed ,Mr Alex
Amen
Re: Good fellows by nazablossom(f): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
aw!! so sorry about mr. ahlex accident,i thank God for saving him o. take care of zino and mr.ahlex and ofcourse yourself. i always enjoy your updates kudos.
ahnie:
God pls I handover my family to you...pls take the wheel.mr ahlez slipped inside the bathroom and hit his head hard on the tiles.coman and see blood.someone just recovering from illness not quite long!

Quite a scary sight!

Me on the other hand...i yaff bee behaving like a female toad....was tired and sick after all the running around.still running temp and serious migraine.lately the smell of premier soap irritates me like hellgirl.my bestie now is spagetti and nsala soup.

The only good thing going on right now in my family z zino.
Speedy recovering to Mr ahlez.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
nazablossom:
aw!! so sorry about mr. ahlex accident,i thank God for saving him o. take care of zino and mr.ahlex and ofcourse yourself. i always enjoy your updates kudos.
Bae longest time...how z you and yours!
Re: Good fellows by nazablossom(f): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
ahnie:

Bae longest time...how z you and yours!
my dear i dey o. wee are fine
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
ahnie
speedy recovery to your hubby.just be rest assured he will be better & stronger sooner than you think..also take care of urself as well
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
@ahnie,
Thank God for saving your husband's life. You will not weep over your husband. Speedy recovery to him.
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2016
speedy recovery...we should be more careful in our bathrooms cos they can be slippery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.