Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Good fellows - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90076 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by Enoquin(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
cheesy eziokwu!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ayam coming,please lemmi tend to my madam.
4tunebest:
Ahnie come and finish your love story oooo.

God continue to keep Zino
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Very true...sowie for not replyin yur mentions...lolz,hav yu seen the keke marwa dude that ate yur oha soup?
Chidoks:
Is the heart story true? That's a miracle then.
Your love story is captivating...
Wish I could write like you.
Re: Good fellows by Chidoks(f): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
ahnie:
Very true...sowie for not replyin yur mentions...lolz,hav yu seen the keke marwa dude that ate yur oha soup?
See ke?me no de find am o. I wasn't even his original passenger. Up till today I still stroke my husband's niece about the incident.
Say me well to your daughter.
Na reverse psychology Oga take catch you o...
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lolz
Chidoks:

See ke?me no de find am o. I wasn't even his original passenger. Up till today I still stroke my husband's niece about the incident.
Say me well to your daughter.
Na reverse psychology Oga take catch you o...
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2016
Nwanyi isoko, mama ewomazino(is that the full meaning) . lol. Have been laughing since i saw your thread. infact am following. biko tell your brother not to cook chicken with feathers again. Even the ancestors that request for yellow and white chicken do not cook with feathers.
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
mama Zino. ayaf miss u gan o. i dey gbadun your tori o. kisses to Zino.
Re: Good fellows by silvermist(f): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Funny lady..cheesy
Re: Good fellows by blessedtwins: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
All hailings to ahnie!!, keep it coming joor
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
You've bn evading my questions...ko da o.
blessedtwins:
All hailings to ahnie!!, keep it coming joor
hawa yu!how z omo' mo dooyin?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Mummy Lam,how z my lil2 honie bunnie dooyin?saw her pixs yesterday...very beautiful.pls if sugar mumirism z allowed,in my second missionary journey,i know,ayam def gonna giv birth to a baby boy,i 4 like book baby lam down.
cherrymum:
mama Zino. ayaf miss u gan o. i dey gbadun your tori o. kisses to Zino.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Lolz
Adaobi12:
Nwanyi isoko, mama ewomazino(is that the full meaning) . lol. Have been laughing since i saw your thread. infact am following. biko tell your brother not to cook chicken with feathers again. Even the ancestors that request for yellow and white chicken do not cook with feathers.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ancestors no longer request for chicken..they prefer the chicken to be fried.lolz
Adaobi12:
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
ahnie:
Every child z my child:i hav this penchant for carin for street kids. Whenever i see a child lookin unkept,i always hav this pity on them.most i hav brought home,bathe them,bought clothes for them,pampers them up,then send them back home later in the evenin back to dia parents with gifts.most times when mr ahlez come back,after weeks/months,he 'll be like...Bia ahnie,what happen to the bag of rice,so so n so so thing...i'd be like,i gav it away.i know someday in no distant future may all my good deeds be visited on my kids.
Amin oh. Could remeber the day my uncle's wife nearly sent me packing, because the daughter told her i gave some cups of rice , tomatoes, onion to an hausa shoe cobbler that i called to fix my slippers. i beg tire that dat. Since then, i learnt to give out only what is mine.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Adaobi12:
Amin oh. Could remeber the day my uncle's wife nearly sent me packing, because the daughter told her i gave some cups of rice , tomatoes, onion to an hausa shoe cobbler that i called to fix my slippers. i beg tire that dat. Since then, i learnt to give out only what is mine.
na wa o.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
My dear,there z not big deal in giving...i could remember when one woman brought her lil2 baby not less than 2years to me....she said i dash yu.i was like...ma'am please No.
Adaobi12:
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2016

19 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Chidoks(f): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
ahnie:
My dear,there z not big deal in giving...i could remember when one woman brought her lil2 baby not less than 2years to me....she said i dash yu.i was like...ma'am please No.
No no! I want to hear this story. Person attempted to dash you pikin? Oya wetin happen next?!
Re: Good fellows by Chidoks(f): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
ahnie:
My daughter can scatter for africa....xpecially her chest of drawers.lately she has transfered her scatterin passion into my kitchen,i'll be in the livin room,only to hear bangin aluminium sounds emanatin from the kitchen.my neibor wil be shoutin...mummy zino!mummy zino!!!last two weeks she went to scatter electronics....my neibor has this local dog(ekuke)that gav birth recently,so i carried one of her Pup,and stationed it around the electronics,in a bit to scare lil Zino from scatterin the electronics.the first day,she saw the lil2 dog,she was scared and she ran to me.i was so happy that,finally the electronics would rest.yesterday i was insid the kitchen bakin,when i hear the frantic cries of the lil Dog callin for help.i rushed to the parlour and met little Zino,my 7months plus daughter Beating the livin hell outta the poor lil2 dog that i borrowed from my neibor seriously,pantin n murmurin to herself.i fathom that in her lil2 mind,she was like.......so my mummy hired yu,to come scare me abii?in my own father's house,settin boundaries for me abi?the lil2 dog,didnt wait for me to rescue him,before he ran out of the house barkin and cryin @ same time....zino z quiet a handful.
hahaha!!!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by lily12(f): 4:15am On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin I started reading this thread reluctantly but I am now glad I did.. I have laughed.. when I think I'm done laughing I laugh some more.. thanks for sharing and may God continue to keep baby Zino
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:21am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:37am On Feb 26, 2016

16 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Amen,thanks ma'am
lily12:
grin grin grin grin grin I started reading this thread reluctantly but I am now glad I did.. I have laughed.. when I think I'm done laughing I laugh some more.. thanks for sharing and may God continue to keep baby Zino
Re: Good fellows by Chidoks(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2016
ahnie:
Mehn Boy o boy,the church stood still.the bandboys had to stop the beatin of the drums.pheeeew,mehn i felt like the ground shud burst open and devour me....Brethrens my Wrappin skirt Fell of my waist oh.come n see drama,i was on my mimi birthday suit.the kind of pant i wore,it has one hook by the left side.....i cudnt even bend down to pick my wrappin skirt again o.i was just starrin sheepishly.it was a fellow co- kwaya..oops sorry choir that bent down and picked my skirt n fixed it back on my waist.i cudnt even wait to kontinue the service of songs with my fellow kwayas..sorry choir members,i jex stood up,with wobbling legs like a weather beaten hyena,i left the church that sunday.when i came home,my Dad was like...Ahnie what happen'di was like...papa we dey on break,dad was like...break as how?that was why i left assemblies of God church oilfield road,warri.trust me,i never passed that street again,because the news did go viral.....!brb time for morning devotion.
Oh boi!!! You no remember to tie am well well abi na your spiritual gyration loosen am??
That brown powder...
Re: Good fellows by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
ahnie:
Mo wa pa...greetinz

I am here for more o.....
Re: Good fellows by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Chidoks:
Ok na,I remember the first time my husband's oldest niece visited my home. Then she was 15 and one of her daily chores was to bring out a bowl of soup from the freezer to defrost for the next day's lunch which I take along to work.
On this wonderful Thursday morning I woke up to meet nothing on the spot where she usually kept the bowl of soup.
"Anuli", I thundered not minding it was about 6am "where's the soup?"
"Hei, mummy I forgot"
"What did you forget, that I don't eat breakfast or that I take lunch to work?"
Silence
"I need an answer please"
"Mummy I'll bring it to your office"
"Bring wha..." I stopped, "yes you'll bring it to the office once it's 12noon"
That settled I got ready and dropped 200 bucks for her keke and left for work.
By midday I was still so busy till I say a dejected looking Anuli approaching
"Where is my food"
"Mummy...
"Anuli please where is my food or did they send you to me?"
"I forgot it in the keke"
"Excuse me!"
"The keke man zoomed off while I was trying to pick my call"
"Wait first, you came down from the keke and instead of picking my food you decided to pick your calls?"
Silence...
"Anuli!"
"Mummy it was like film trick,before I turned he zoomed off but I..."
"Shut up and go home!" I was really angry
"Ma..
"Leave my office!"
"Mummy...
"Out!"
I spent the rest of the day wondering what must have happened to my precious oha soup .
By 5:30pm I was done, famished, hunger stricken! I packed my things and rushed downstairs. I had already passed when I noticed my lunch basket by one corner. I turned, took a closer look and yes it was my lunch basket,still covered with my napkins. I made to touch it but stopped.One of the office attendants who I guessed must have noticed my interest in the basket approached and greeted.
I asked if she knew who brought it and she said 'mama blessing' did.
I sent for mama blessing.
"Na one keke man bring am madam, e say whether one girl forget am for im keke na im i say make I bring am in incase if the girl dey hia"
Still not finding anuli's lousiness funny,I bent to pick the basket after letting them know my niece was the girl in question
I was almost straightening up when something struck me, the basket was light! I quickly dropped it and everyone turned back at me.
I asked mama blessing to open the food flask in the basket .
To my greatest amazement,the flask was empty but dirty.someone had turned the food. Then something looin me and I laughed,it felt so good that I laughed again and again and again till I felt better.someone actually turned the food but was kind enough to return the basket,flask and cutlery! I was still laughing till I got home...

Lol!
Re: Good fellows by bukatyne(f): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
ahnie:
The Doctor said...Baby zino has HOLE in her Heart.that she wont last up to 4days,if she z not operated on.i shouted...tufiakwa aloud....Oghene biko ooo,i told him,Doctor its against my faith to birth a baby with hole in her heart.Please give me back my Package(baby zino)i dressed her up,cleaned my eyes,and quickly strapped her to my back.the doctor asked me that,if i didnt believe his verdict,why then did i bring her for examination?i told him that,God wont giv me a baby that wil stress me,that IDONBILIVIT.he told me to go and buy Zinnat suspention for her,then come back the next day for an emergency operation.all through the journey back hom,my baby didnt even sneezed or shake.at some point one yeye mind,was trickin itself,tellin me that my baby z dead.i jex kept the faith and ran the race.after buyin the drugs i came n administered it.durin the evenin time,the severe cough vanished n my sweet little zino started playin.the baby that doctor told me that,she has 4days to live z now 7months 2weeks,already walkin,and mumblin coherent words like Amen n mummy.she eats anything you giv her,she ddusnt reject food.she z even practicin how to crack BONE(lolz)infact she has authenticatedly turn me into a baldheaded mum...she has finished my long hair.isnt it a miracle?what miracle could be greater than this?to God be the glory,my baby was later certified okay n very healthy,no hole in her heart.

Woah! God is great
Re: Good fellows by Dheartless: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2016
ahnie:
Mehn Boy o boy,the church stood still.the bandboys had to stop the beatin of the drums.pheeeew,mehn i felt like the ground shud burst open and devour me....Brethrens my Wrappin skirt Fell of my waist oh.come n see drama,i was on my mimi birthday suit.the kind of pant i wore,it has one hook by the left side.....i cudnt even bend down to pick my wrappin skirt again o.i was just starrin sheepishly.it was a fellow co- kwaya..oops sorry choir that bent down and picked my skirt n fixed it back on my waist.i cudnt even wait to kontinue the service of songs with my fellow kwayas..sorry choir members,i jex stood up,with wobbling legs like a weather beaten hyena,i left the church that sunday.when i came home,my Dad was like...Ahnie what happen'di was like...papa we dey on break,dad was like...break as how?that was why i left assemblies of God church oilfield road,warri.trust me,i never passed that street again,because the news did go viral.....!brb time for morning devotion.
this one na die o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.