Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Good fellows - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90113 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by Liftedhands(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
ahnie:
Me wey talk say I go register for ante natal at 6months grin grin grin...thank God all z well now.

My little madam her jealousy z xtreme.she x sound...ayam sound and Mr alez has gone back to his base in Enugu.

Just that minor two weeks setback for my family really broadened my tots.

What about families lacking what to eat/drugs and the rest!may God provide for them.

Nazablossom,rezzy,tatacherie,maureensylvia,zaynie,bolade005,udochee,adaobi123,the proudies(hope the little man z sound now)liftedhands,ozycy how z bae Sophie?MMM a.ka missmalachi.happy holidays to you guys.
happy holidays Sis kiss
Re: Good fellows by missmalachi: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kawa...sup with u.....how is mmm synonymous to missmalachi?
Till now ur num are nt connecting.
Kisses to Zino

ahnie:
Me wey talk say I go register for ante natal at 6months grin grin grin...thank God all z well now.

My little madam her jealousy z xtreme.she x sound...ayam sound and Mr alez has gone back to his base in Enugu.

Just that minor two weeks setback for my family really broadened my tots.

What about families lacking what to eat/drugs and the rest!may God provide for them.

Nazablossom,rezzy,tatacherie,maureensylvia,zaynie,bolade005,udochee,adaobi123,the proudies(hope the little man z sound now)liftedhands,ozycy how z bae Sophie?MMM a.ka missmalachi.happy holidays to you guys.
Re: Good fellows by Liftedhands(f): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
ahnie:
Please help...my mum z dying inside.i opened the pap flasked and smear it on the inscription and turned my less than 17months daughter around and pasted it on her top.

Now zino calls people**manu manu*
I told zino to go outside and push the gate open and call manu manu(people)for me.need I chip in that we are the only only staying in the entire compound.

I pushed the burglary proof open and chased zino out to look for manumanu to help mummy..alias my daughter refused to go look for manumanu...so I decided to go get help myself and that was my saving grace
Hope you are better now? Ndo o.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gbege z wen my 17months lil girl finishes one whole indomie noodle hungry man pack with one egg without shaking.

Painful fact z...zino nor dey ever get body...still same dry bumbum and lanky frame grin...guess she inherited it from Mr alez side of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good thing z...what she lack in bumbum department...she gats in intelligence.

Zino z the only child I know that wakes up for the past one month to greet and courtesy before the pawpaw tree in our compound by saying....

Gudmorning sir grin grin grin
Howa Yu sir...fine sir.

12 Likes

Re: Good fellows by byvan03: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
ahnie:
Good thing z...what she lack in bumbum department...she gats in intelligence.

Zino z the only child I know that wakes up for the past one month to greet and courtesy before the pawpaw tree in our compound by saying....

Gudmorning sir grin grin grin
Howa Yu sir...fine sir.

She is too polite grin.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
We were inside keke coming home yesterday when zino started thus:

One two tiri four
Five six sayu(instead of seven)
eight,nine,ten.

Next stanza
2*1...2
2*2...4
2*3...6

The bros sitting close to us was jus starrin at her.he cudnt bear it again and he was like..
Madam pls how old z thus child.... I told him.
Choi that pikin can trouble mee eeh.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
byvan03:

She is too polite grin.

Mother of boiz...greetings ma'am.
Re: Good fellows by byvan03: 6:00am On Dec 14, 2016
ahnie:

Mother of boiz...greetings ma'am.

Greetings mummy Zino kiss.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yay xpecting a full house this holidays.my lil nephew the great onekus...no want free allow me rest with his incessant calls with my mums phone.

Onekuz...mama zino Migwo(greetings)do come carry me now.school don close o...and I don pack my bag dey wait for your control o shocked.

Me..okay you'll see me very soon.
Onekuz...mama zino you sure...no carry me take play osogbo o.
Me....onekuz wetin bee osogbo!
Onekuz...na that thing wey brother bishop dey go play and tear papers for that place wey them steal him phone.

Pheeeew....bet naija comes to mind.choi onekus yaff xposed bishop oooo lolz.

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2016
ahnie:
I don pack my bag dey wait for your control o. mama zino you sure...no carry me take play osogbo o.
this ur nephew na funny boy sha..u don turn to controller general.never a dull moment with him

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mr alex settled us yesterday..but the guy dey fvckup.how can you bee giving me and zino dee same amount of Roger grin grin.

For Eve's sake ayam your wife....and zino z our baby grin grin.had to protest..my xmas roger was increased. grin grin.

Talking about mr ahlez...mmmh my husband z a decorated madman wit medals grin grin.

That guy z very straightforward...dusnt shack alcohol or smokes ir keep friends.I know how much he earns and how he spends it.he always show me his alerts and acct balance....all thanks to my isoko demon grin grin[size=8pt][/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Many thanks to my WONDERFUL MOTHER INLAW.that woman z a darling to everybody.choi mama can call and pray for us eeh.mama z very straightforward.

Nnadim thanks for the bag of garri and the akpu.ever since I married her ogbanje pikin grin grin.i Neva buy garri once.

Mrs Lydia nwadei chukwu gozie gi o...i bu ezi nne.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Kpa kpa kpa...a silent coup z blowing.oh my boi onekus ayam sorry to disappoint you.i won't bee able to come carry you again(sad face)

Zino and I would bee going to spend the holidays with Mr ahlez's younger sister in otor owhe in isoko land.the senior wife amongst us z already there with her two kids and Mrs nwadei z heavily pregnant.her husband has perfected plans to chop in our house.

Me ayam running to my sil to cook party jollof rice for me. kiss.i wee also use that opportunity to visit my late dad's graveyard...i missed that dude.give late Mr David one naira..the man wee dance and pray for you.he's always appreciative...unlike his better half that z always insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2016
So we went for our Xmas shopping in onitsha today...mehn Onitsha too dey rowdy.things are pretty off the neck....xpecially babies.

We came back to asaba to get Zino's dress.when we got home,mr yaff tidy everywia...washed Zino's soaked nappies....washed our clothes,swept the whole house and also do the dishes.

GOD please arrest mr mohit kaka in Jesus name...Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 3:48am On Dec 21, 2016
ahnie:
We were inside keke coming home yesterday when zino started thus:

One two tiri four
Five six sayu(instead of seven)
eight,nine,ten.

Next stanza
2*1...2
2*2...4
2*3...6

The bros sitting close to us was jus starrin at her.he cudnt bear it again and he was like..
Madam pls how old z thus child.... I told him.
Choi that pikin can trouble mee eeh.

HI oni Zino., has Zino started schooling?

Happy Christmas in Advance
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
rezzy:

HI oni Zino., has Zino started schooling?

Happy Christmas in Advance

Yeah but had to stop September this year cus my pregnancy was disturbing mee.but ayam teaching her at home with her board and marker.those things she learnt I taught her.

State/capital,now we are in benue-markudi,while in numbers we are counting to 19 correctly.2times table wee are counting 2times to 10 correctly.kikikik that z the merit of being a nwa teacher.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rezzy how z flourish....hope he's cool.how dis Xmas go bee now.i wee teleport zino to your house oooo.

How z little kaka dooying Na!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Dear diary I did not travel again....and I love it.my sil brought her husband to be for intro yesterday and I had to stand for Mr ahlez.

After series of flimsy xcuses and heartbreaks...Allah finally blessed her with a wonderful man.

They would bee coming to our home for akwuaka(knocking)on the 27th of this month.the gentleman was given the marital list yesterday.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Dear diary...bishop z coming tomorrow to spend the Xmas with us...oh lawfy lawd please save me.

Don't tell me that you've forgotten about bishop my kid bros.....the dude that fed us with boiled feathered chicken last xmas shocked.

Dear lord please have Marcy...who knows what he wee do again tomorrow.

Chicken now has turned to mmm...how can I bee buying chicken for 4k...mba nu now.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Mr ahlez came around this evening....just downloaded two bottles of Andre rose wine.....kikikkikiki.

The guy z just looking me with ukwuani eyes...while ayam just giving him isoko eyes.

Moves closer to him...hmmm daddy pls giv me money to make my hair.

Mr ahlez...brings out 3k
Mrs ahlez...daddy 3k z too small nau
Mr ahlez...frowns
Mrs ahlez...rubs his isi-nkwuocha(bald head)
Mr ahlez...this one you are calling me **daddy so?
Mrs ahlez..dont you like it?
Mr ahlez...tot you use to call me**Mr ahlez?
Mrs ahlez...oya daddy drink wine now
Mr ahlez ahlez...how much do you want?
Mrs ahlez...choi scratches her strands...tells him and fiam...mr ahlez gave her the money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Back to my husband...like I earlier. Said...my husband z a decorated madman with laurels.Na sense them take dey follow am.

No bee gragra...he get bad mouth die....but you don't mess with me.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2016
And he moves closer to me...zino that was sleeping. Suddenly woke us and with her eyes shinning like policeman touch light shouted......

Daddy bee there...
Stay there...
Don't move...
Respect yourself angry grin ;Dmr ahlez was frozen to the spot!

You might wanna asked her my little fyne rabbit learnt those delicate words?

After bathing her everyday....i normally lies her on the bed and diss out those instructions.so she uses those words frequently.

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Zino read state and capital for me....here she goes....as read by miss zino of 1year 6months

State and papita:
Aba...umuaya
Adapapa...yoya
Akaibum...uyo
Anambam...okam
Bauchi...baushi
Bene...aakudi
Bayelsur...yenaguwa
Cuss riva..cacaba.
Don't even bother to go further...cus I yaff not taught her the rest.

Zino oya read two letter words

IT...it(gesticulates as if she z eating)
ME...me(touches herself)
GO...go(gestures with her tiny hands)
BY....bye( zino gestures with her hands telling you bye)
WE....wee-wee grin grin grin angry grin grin.runs toward the loo axis to carry her potty.all your explanation in a bit to tell her that WE' doesn't mean 'wee-wee...for where don't even bother your self xplaining...or else she would just anoint you with fast and correct ukwuani slap on your face.so what i do z...i yaff omitted the WE' from our two letter words read.

7 Likes

Re: Good fellows by DrIkB: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2016
oni Zino, I love the way you are teaching your baby, really nice. keep it up
Re: Good fellows by 2sizzlin(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
ahnie:
Back to my husband...like I earlier. Said...my husband z a decorated madman with laurels.Na sense them take dey follow am.

No bee gragra...he get bad mouth die....but you don't mess with me.

You've got a impressive and fun dairy. Seriously, I've laughed plenty. Wish to have kids that'd make me happy and laugh. I'd rather read nairaland dairies instead of novels.

Personal Opinion : Please, just the way you won't say you're sick in your writings, please It'd be nice if you stop calling your husband a "decorated madman".

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
2sizzlin:

You've got a impressive and fun dairy. Seriously, I've laughed plenty. Wish to have kids that'd make me happy and laugh. I'd rather read nairaland dairies instead of novels.

Personal Opinion : Please, just the way you won't say you're sick in your writings, please It'd be nice if you stop calling your husband a "decorated madman".my branding my husband a decorated madman...z nuttin but sarcasm.meaning my husband z the strict and hilarious type. grin

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Haaa this holiday z bae.....ayam enjoying miself....wallaihi.apart. From Zino's ish's ayam good to go.

I yaff even opened a little piggy micro finance bank ontop papa Zino's head cheesy cheesy grin cheesy.

I wee keep the monies and open a factory grin grin grin.

Papa zino wee bee giving monies and telling me what to buy to entertain his inlaws that would bee coming tomorrow to pay his younger sister's dowry.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
I pray everything goes as planned successfully.

Why Igbo people too like gardenegg and sauce?
Mr ahlez z not going to bee around tomorrow...so I yaff to rep him.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Past 12am ....yet my eyes dey shine weenweenween,mehn insomnia z the real deal.

Just heard ...."WHO Z THAT"" shocked shocked from the sitting room.

ME...Na me oooo
Mr ahlez...Aren't you asleep?
Me....No
Mr ahlez...why
Me...nuttin
Ahlez...ahnie what are you dooying?
Ahnie...ayam eating slices in bits?
Ahlez...instead of parambulatin like Rat...why not bring it to the sitting room and eat?

Choi...me parambulating like RAT!no bee only like rat...e for bee parambulating like penguin.

I just kuku carry my big belle dey kontinue my exploits.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2016
I yaff done nuttin things....choi I can bee very naughty if stressed out by zino.

Talking about zino...hmmmm the little woman can stress pesin out for Africa.

When we newky packed into our home...so after my malaria near dead experience.i decided to visit an orphanage about five streets from mine.fact z...i yaff being longing to visit one.

So after dressing zino up...we headed to the orphanage with our""little gift"".that place z another world.see fine small babies.i felt somehow.

So after dooyin the rounds.....zino kuku love babies.she was playing with them.i gav my little gift and prayed in my heart.time to exit came...zino refused to bounce along with me.

Zino started her drama.zino come lets go!for wia...its like flogging a dead us.all I was hearing was.....

Mama go,mama liv me,ahmie(ahnie)go,mama salaye,yansume ba(meaning in isoko mama please leave me alone)

I was like...haaa thank God o for my mind.i told the madam of the orphanage that...ayam her neighbour,that I can always come to pick her later.after serious tussle little madam followed me home.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2016
ahnie:
I pray everything goes as planned successfully.
most definitely it will be successfull with prayers, efforts & hard work

Why Igbo people too like gardenegg and sauce?

afufa and groundnut paste na better chow any time any day. no be we do awaself. na so we see it sha. hope u guys had a swelll time.
one kweshion:- why e be say pregnant women dey crave for funny things atimes ehhhh .una go just dey stress person upandan

merry christmas madame...abeg send awa banga & starch wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.