Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Good fellows - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90177 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
To my readers you guys are AWESOME....I love you guys.

CC...maureensylvia
Sheybaby
Anugod
Rezzy
Zaynie
Adaobi2
Chidoks
Mopricelezz
5minsmadness
Loisemm
Onegai
tchiwinnie
Tyconcepts
Nkkystel
Blessedtwins

And all the wonderful mamas from pregnancy thread.

And to my honourable peepers...una too much.

Apology to those wey i nor mention their names...make yna nor vex.

Mr siena...long time,how z the Fam!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:
To my readers you guys are AWESOME....I love you guys.

CC...maureensylvia
Sheybaby
Anugod
Rezzy
Zaynie
Adaobi2
Chidoks
Mopricelezz
5minsmadness
Loisemm
Onegai
tchiwinnie
Tyconcepts
Nkkystel
Blessedtwins

And all the wonderful mamas from pregnancy thread.

And to my honourable peepers...una too much.

Apology to those wey i nor mention their names...make yna nor vex.

Mr siena...long time,how z the Fam!
Dalu. Your dairy is a great comic relief.
Re: Good fellows by 5minsmadness: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
byvan03:
grin Ahnie where you carry drip stand dey run to? you really gave them drama. I heard that some people close legs, I wonder how that is even possible cheesy.

Sorry for your loss babe.
They do grin
Some of them as soon as they see the baby's head going out will even use thier hand to push it back in. Trust our matrons na.
Screams of "Witch!!! You want to kill your baby?!?! " will fill the air followed by some well delivered slaps and punches. grin

There was one that fought us so hard until she delivered the baby then she asked to hold it. The Matron screamed "No! So you will finish killing him abi? Never!" grin

Another one delivered without a sound and then went on to request for bread right there. She finished the entire loaf on the spot. cheesy

Labour room experiences are awesome!

10 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
5minsmadness:

They do grin
Some of them as soon as they see the baby's head going out will even use thier hand to push it back in. Trust our matrons na.
Screams of "Witch!!! You want to kill your baby?!?! " will fill the air followed by some well delivered slaps and punches. grin

There was one that fought us so hard until she delivered the baby then she asked to

hold it. The Matron screamed "No! So you will finish killing him abi? Never!" grin

Another one delivered without a sound and then went on to request for bread right there. She finished the entire loaf on the spot. cheesy

Verilly verilly brother...labour z something x.i hav zero threshold for pains.i still see some of the MEN that were in the hospital wen i ran outside on my natural birthday suit(nak.ed)....but who CARES grin.

My eyes red like person wey smoke ukwuani oilly cannabis sativa.May GOD bless my MOTHER IN-LAW.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ppl says tje toughest battle field in life is in the WAR front...but nay.

To me the toughest battle field in life is in the LABOUR ROOM grin grin grin

Cc byvan03.5minsmadness
Re: Good fellows by byvan03: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
5minsmadness:

They do grin

There was one that fought us so hard until she delivered the baby then she asked to hold it. The Matron screamed "No! So you will finish killing him abi? Never!" grin

Wow!! Some really do have plenty drama in the them.
Re: Good fellows by byvan03: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:

Cc byvan03.5minsmadness

E get physical pains wey pass labour own. The thing dey pain sha cheesy.
Re: Good fellows by maureensylvia(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
ahnie:

Cc byvan03.5minsmadness

nasoooo no b small battle field ooo, either u win or u loose
Re: Good fellows by shaybebaby(f): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
ahnie:
So after our drama...i fed zino and we both went back to sleep.

We woke up 8.30am!
After packaging ourselves and looking beautiful....we heard a knock on the door!

**mummy milo!mummy milo open the door!
Milolo*milolo*milolo open the door nah.

It was Ebube my neibors 2plus son.that boi can spank zino eeh.

But for weeks now...seems maturity has caught up with him.

So we came out and was gistin with ebube's mum....the other kids were playin in the compound o.so i let zino play with them.

Unknown to us...someone openned the gate...lil zino went straight into the main road embarassed.

It was my landlord that drew my attention.
Omo i ran with all my strenght ...my wrapper fell off my waist,Who CARES!thank God for bumshort.
No incoming vehicle or bikes....i just grab my baby ...panting heavily and ran into the compound.

Yeah i take the blame...i was careless and didnt monitor my baby's movement.

My body was just shaking.
Don't you blame yourself, these things happen.. I don't think there is a parent out there whose child hasn't tried to do a runner.
You are a fabulous mum, I read your posts and that little madam is hilarious.
I can just imagine the two of you being like best friends as she grows.

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2016
@Ahnie, you are so funny. I enjoyed every bit of your diary. And please, dont take all the twins o cos i am also in high expectation this cycle. May God crown your efforts with success.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2016
triangullar:
@Ahnie, you are so funny. I enjoyed every bit of your diary. And please, dont take all the twins o cos i am also in high expectation this cycle. May God crown your efforts with success.
okai maam
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2016
No where to go to this holiday! embarassed embarassed embarassed.

I pray mr ahlez come around.
Madam zino z a handful to deal with.

Dear diary....madam zino practically hid all her left pair of shoes!
What kind if nsogbu z this biko nu!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Give her chessballs,hollandia yoghourt,cakes or wateva you are wasting your time.just play bob marley song(s) for her and come and see zino displaying her dancing prowess!

Maybe i should get bob marley's reggae cap for her! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Smhart1(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
I love zino

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
lekwa dis nwatakiri zino ooo...na bob Marley songs she dey like at this stage.very soon she'll outgrow it sha.please keep encouraging her to watch nat-geo bikoo...but ur telemundo go suffer ooo (things we do for love)
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Udochee:
lekwa dis nwatakiri zino ooo...na bob Marley songs she dey like at this stage.very soon she'll outgrow it sha.please keep encouraging her to watch nat-geo bikoo...but ur telemundo go suffer ooo (things we do for love)

grin grin long time uncle udochee.api sunday.
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2016
ahnie:

grin grin long time uncle udochee.api sunday.
happy sunday Madame.no b small long time oo. how una dey na.my special hailings to zino
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:02am On Aug 24, 2016
embarassed embarassed phew! M
Re: Good fellows by 5minsmadness: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2016
ahnie:
embarassed embarassed phew! Motherhood z a different ball game.my little missy z very strong.i dunno if its teething,but v given her bonababe and her temp drastically reduced.

God please make this teething ish go away. Cos i kant deal mehn.its just so frightening seeing your Los(little ones)going tru such ish. cry cry cry cry cry

Teething isnt supposed to make her 'very strong' o, it will only bring her down a little bit.
You can treat her for malaria, just in case. Use those coartem dispersibles.
Re: Good fellows by shaybebaby(f): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2016
I wouldn't recommend treating her willy nilly without knowing if it's just the teething or something else.

Ahnie, why don't you take her to the docs just to be sure.

If it is teething, baby painkillers can be used to manage it, don't know what's available in Nigeria but here we give calpol( like baby paracetamol) or nurofen, again for babies.

Bonjela gel for kids also to put on her gums as it numbs it, if you can get your hands on it.

Ashton and parsons teething powder worked wonders for my little man, if you can find a chemists that stocks it.

In the meantime, get teething toys or rings to chew or you can put some tiny chunks of ice in a clean cloth( or frozen peas) for her to gnaw on, it will help ease the discomfort.

Hang in there mama bear, it's always much tougher on us watching our babies in discomfort. She is a tough one, and I'm pretty sure will be back on her 4am evangelism in no time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
5minsmadness:

Teething isnt supposed to make her 'very strong' o, it will only bring her down a little bit.
You can treat her for malaria, just in case. Use those coartem dispersibles.

Thank you 5mmdnez and maam shaybebaby!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by shaybebaby(f): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
ahnie:

Thank you 5mmdnez and maam shaybebaby!
Let us know how she is faring. Kisses to the little madam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.