Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

Good fellows - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (89834 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good fellows by ahnie: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Melahou(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Good fellows by Mariecakes(f): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2015
thought I av seen it all

15 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Onegai(f): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2016
ahnie:
I hav this younger brother of mine....Bishop.he's the our last born(lolz)while growin up,you 'll never see him doing any chores,but he likes food.infact we nicknamed him FOODIe.haa i love him to pieces,he's a very compassionate lad.he is the only person i know that,gives me his salary to spend,witout him keepin a dime to himself,isnt that sweet?awwww.back in the days,he will always tel me...girlie i want yu to be spendin my money for me.just buy whatever yu want.i became his piggybank.till date,infact,if yu want to catch me,dont just waste yur time involin the police,boys scout or worefa,just arrest bishop,and viam,i'll resurface from my hidin.Even my husband has given up.anytime he(bishop)calls me,mehn ayam always elated.i remember back in the days,when mr ahlex(my husband)was wooing me...displayin his peacockic skills,and i invited him to our bunk(abode)my brother just saw him and frowned his face.the guy nor even welcome my husband.my brother later sat me down and started crying..mehn i was shocked.me also i came cry for africa,we started cryin together.i asked him...bishop why yu dey cry nah?he said...girlie if yu married now,whu go dey cook for me.yu know say ah nor sabi cook?i told him thus....ah go dey go and waybill the food for you.hahahaha i love my brother.before i forget,my brother can finish one big custard pail of dry garri...honestly i tell,there z power in soakin garri.how he does it,i dunno.if you ask him to cook indomie/noodles...your name na Sorry.firstly he will put the indomie insid pot,without puttin water,and set it on the stove,then allow the indomie to burn for few seconds before addin water,and the chilli pepper instantly.and he wil be grinnin from ear to ear like a jealoused snail.after few second,he wil turn the stove down n serve the brown pakistani indomie.and wetin dey vex me be say,the indomie dey always dey strong.and next thing,he 'll go straight to the fridge and keep the brownny pakistani indomie insid the freezer.

grin this is funny.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Please pardon my typos...grammar nazis....please keep off.tenk yu.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by thorpido(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2016
Odiegwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
ahnie:
I was like....what hav yu done?i went to the pot of boilin water to retrieve the already two cooked chicken with feathers.i asked him,why he behave that way and he said...Girlie those ppl slaughterin chicken,this z how dey do it.that thay always cut the chicken's neck and fiam,fling it insid a drum of boilin hot water.we had no other choice than,rescue-rin the already cooked feathered chicken.we tried pluckin the feathers off,but we did plucked both the first layer of the skin of the chicken.the most annoyin part was:my brother was so proud of himself,that it was a great idea boilin the chicken insid the pot.that it saves time.

shocked sad shocked sad grin, blood of chiiisooos , cooked feathered chicken, your brother is a case. I would have killed him.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
ahnie:

This your thread/diary is the ultimate stress reliever....

Kilode?
Re: Good fellows by yetseyi(f): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
loool oooo
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mo wa pa...greetinz
bukatyne:
ahnie:
This your thread/diary is the ultimate stress reliever....
Kilode?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Killed ke?we nor dey kill for awa family.lolz
fem29:

shocked sad shocked sad grin, blood of chiiisooos , cooked feathered chicken, your brother is a case. I would have killed him.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Mopricelezz(f): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahnie:
I have this sweet yoruba female friend known as Tolu(classmate)i always go to their house,infact i love how they speak yoruba.i begged her to teach me how to speak yoruba,she promised to coach me.she told me that....OLOriburuku mean Good mornin.and she was so serious,i thanked her.i came home and courtesy before my mum,i greeted her...Mama oloriburuku.my mum just looked@me,and gav me the evil eyes.Brothers n sisters,that was how i continued o.i was so over joy that,finally i hav kick started my yoruba journey from tolu's tutorial.i started greetin elderly people 'oloriburuku o' without knowin that i was actually usin negative words on them.one iya that i greeted one cool evenin,then beckon to me sayin...who taught me that demeanin word?tho she asked in yoruba,but some one was interpretin it to me.she continue...ika ni yen o.@that point i became ashame.i personally went to tolu's compound to vent my venom.i met her mum,and i greeted her,oloribuku ma,she was like,omo'dudu se kosi?that who taught me that word,i told her...TOLU.she so much spanked her....trust me,the friendship ended that day.

grin shocked OMG I almost died of laughter...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Chidoks(f): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm seriously 'Oliver twisting' here; more...!
Re: Good fellows by Chidoks(f): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok na,I remember the first time my husband's oldest niece visited my home. Then she was 15 and one of her daily chores was to bring out a bowl of soup from the freezer to defrost for the next day's lunch which I take along to work.
On this wonderful Thursday morning I woke up to meet nothing on the spot where she usually kept the bowl of soup.
"Anuli", I thundered not minding it was about 6am "where's the soup?"
"Hei, mummy I forgot"
"What did you forget, that I don't eat breakfast or that I take lunch to work?"
Silence
"I need an answer please"
"Mummy I'll bring it to your office"
"Bring wha..." I stopped, "yes you'll bring it to the office once it's 12noon"
That settled I got ready and dropped 200 bucks for her keke and left for work.
By midday I was still so busy till I say a dejected looking Anuli approaching
"Where is my food"
"Mummy...
"Anuli please where is my food or did they send you to me?"
"I forgot it in the keke"
"Excuse me!"
"The keke man zoomed off while I was trying to pick my call"
"Wait first, you came down from the keke and instead of picking my food you decided to pick your calls?"
Silence...
"Anuli!"
"Mummy it was like film trick,before I turned he zoomed off but I..."
"Shut up and go home!" I was really angry
"Ma..
"Leave my office!"
"Mummy...
"Out!"
I spent the rest of the day wondering what must have happened to my precious oha soup .
By 5:30pm I was done, famished, hunger stricken! I packed my things and rushed downstairs. I had already passed when I noticed my lunch basket by one corner. I turned, took a closer look and yes it was my lunch basket,still covered with my napkins. I made to touch it but stopped.One of the office attendants who I guessed must have noticed my interest in the basket approached and greeted.
I asked if she knew who brought it and she said 'mama blessing' did.
I sent for mama blessing.
"Na one keke man bring am madam, e say whether one girl forget am for im keke na im i say make I bring am in incase if the girl dey hia"
Still not finding anuli's lousiness funny,I bent to pick the basket after letting them know my niece was the girl in question
I was almost straightening up when something struck me, the basket was light! I quickly dropped it and everyone turned back at me.
I asked mama blessing to open the food flask in the basket .
To my greatest amazement,the flask was empty but dirty.someone had turned the food. Then something looin me and I laughed,it felt so good that I laughed again and again and again till I felt better.someone actually turned the food but was kind enough to return the basket,flask and cutlery! I was still laughing till I got home...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Good fellows by 4tunebest(f): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ahnie come and finish your love story oooo.

God continue to keep Zino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Chidoks(f): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Is the heart story true? That's a miracle then.
Your love story is captivating...
Wish I could write like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.