Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Good fellows - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90108 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
@Ahnie,

Have they been fasting for days? Haba, 8 hungry man sizes. Shebi na because she see am for your kitchen

How is that your sister in law? That one that removed your phone and charged her own? Hope she is fine with her new home?

Initially, when you talked about Zino's funny character and talk, I ask myself whether you really meant those things until my Kammy Started his own.

Whenever I beat him, quickly, he will ask me with a shinning eyes : Why are you beating me like this naa? Don't beat me again ooo, then he will hiss and walk away.

Is she starting school this term?

Greetings to Zino, and Chibobo

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
rezzy:
@Ahnie,

Have they been fasting for days? Haba, 8 hungry man sizes. Shebi na because she see am for your kitchen

How is that your sister in law? That one that removed your phone and charged her own? Hope she is fine with her new home?

Initially, when you talked about Zino's funny character and talk, I ask myself whether you really meant those things until my Kammy Started his own.

Whenever I beat him, quickly, he will ask me with a shinning eyes : Why are you beating me like this naa? Don't beat me again ooo, then he will hiss and walk away.

Oh Lawd!!!! grin
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
rezzy:
@Ahnie,

babe everything everything I wrote happened as stated.my writing them here keeps me balanced.most times these kids behave like terrorists.

That my sil she z fyne,her traditional marriage z gonna hold in my house come nov2nd.how are you?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello bae

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2017
ahnie:
babe everything everything I wrote happened as stated.my writing them here keeps me balanced.most times these kids behave like terrorists.

That my sil she z fyne,her traditional marriage z gonna hold in my house come nov2nd.how are you?

I'm fine. Happy Sunday. Pray for me at church o

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2017
rezzy:

I'm fine. Happy Sunday. Pray for me at church o
4tunately for me I kpekused n was too weak to go to church.zino n Mr ahlex are in church.mee n chisom are chilling at home.
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
ahnie:
4tunately for me I kpekused n was too weak to go to church.zino n Mr ahlex are in church.mee n chisom are chilling at home.

cheesy cheesy cheesy, this isoko woman too like kpekus. Very soon, you go begin another missionary journey.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
rezzy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy, this isoko woman too like kpekus. Very soon, you go begin another missionary journey.
Daz how wee Ball.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
I'm good dear, just decided to stay on a low-key. Thank God school will start tomorrow at least I'll rest. Thanks for checking up on me.

Greetings to your family dear.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
[color=][/color]

9 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
This woman you are a comedian, you won't kill me
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Giddyperson:
This woman you are a comedian, you won't kill me

Abeg follow me thank God jawe...the guy neck don de okay nau sha
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2017
M

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2017
ahnie:
Continued from the previous post.
So Joe became friendly...me on my part I was that slim Melanin fyne girl,with toot buttocks,and paw paw breast.i wonder why my husband always tells me that my mouth looks like that of maggi rat(lolz)

So person Wey get plan to come chop n clean mouth became my joyous atm cash dispensingbank.

Meanwhile I had one useless calabar idiot that was my fiance that lives in Kaduna.may thunder fire him now anywhere he z(Amen)

My ogbanje n isijo demons were so fresh and outta the slam,there was nutting I didn't do to Joe.he became my errand boy.i really pressed his mumu buttons so hard.

We started eating from one cozy restaurant to another,we visited Chinese cuisines too and I almst ate cockroaches in one of those Chinese restaurants.

Then we visited beer parlours...choi I was a mini brewery,Nigeria brewies ought to have made me their ambassador.joe was chief of staff of alcohols.Dude was a certified DRUNK.

Shalom!

Laughing hard
Abeg wetin e do for you ?
Did he break your heart?
Did he dude you?

Never a dull moment reading your diary
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
Zino is sure very smart
Do you think allowing her dispose her poo is hygienic?

OK, let her use soap to wash her hands

I had to stop my son from doing that. He splashes the poo on the toilet bowl. The help he intended to render will now become turn to double work because I will have to wash the toilet.

Enjoy your day
Re: Good fellows by hunniesuzie: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Looool. Abeg I dey office dey laugh like drunk woman. This testimony is a serious something. Thank God for Mr. Ahlex

ahnie:
Dear diary,please help me thank God that Gone too soon was averted this morning.

I was sleeping jejely by myself,with myself on my own.chased zino to the sitting room to go watch cartoons.

Chisom was so engrossed with starin at the curtain blinds and the rotation of the ceiling fan blade.so we decided to get busy grin grin grin grin as 2 boring adults.

We were on it ooo,I dunno the cherubim that entered into me ooo,I just grabbed poor mr baldheaded ahlex's neck,and the neck snapped.oga freezed and continued.i was scared,oga jejely came down by himself with his church mind,but dude started bending his neck like tuface idibia.his movements changed and his voice changed to that of Vic O the failed rapper.and he went to the loo.i yaff to quickly rescued his neck with chibobo's nycil baby rub.

Wetin i for tell his pipo oooo,I cud imagine my photos bn displayed in front pages of pointer magazine,vanguard,and other national tabloids with captions like....Middle aged man sent to the great beyond by a powerful sex.
Vanguard wee caption it and make it juicier like...Middle aged man died whilst doing ACTIVE service.
Then I magine my inlaws coming one after the other.i'll start with the Mr Solomon my stingy Bil,with his bald head like onitsha bridge,Dude wee bee like,i said it ooo from the first time,that this isoko woman would keep him o.but no body listened to me,that man can be so authoritative eeh,with his face like wetin them take dey assist preek to get erection.

Them for show my worwor face for nairaland and my village pipu for dance etighi ontop dia marra.

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
M

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
M

9 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dear diary....

Mr ahlez came back from work just vexing anyhow.His mum z sick.choi its very disheartening,she was admitted some days aback,deo she has returned back home.sickness diagnosis...Ulcer.

Pls if you know any cure for ulcer pls profer solutions.God please visit this man.

See you tomorrow diary
Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by zimunachimdi: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ahnie,you are damn too funny and real.
God bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
M
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
M

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by beyedew(f): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mama Zino, you are damn funny true. Jesu, see names now! Thank God for Mr. Ahlez cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
M

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
M

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
D

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.