Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman (53250 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive / Wuraola Otiti, Ooni's Wife Pregnant? Photos Of Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by PaulSteve: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
I wonder who and how the Nigerian Police will be totally re-structured?
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by JingoOAU(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
zinachidi:
one of the reasons, police dosent have fear again. Can u tell an army officer to fan u or carry ur handbag? U smoke biafra carbide? undecided

Be like say u haven't been living in Nigeria

We've seen many soldiers carrying bags and umbrellas for their masters

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by moscobabs(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
n
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Imortal001:
Rubbish, no air condition for the room?

My brother, Police no get value for this country

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2015
I am only working to repay the loan I took to build my house from police thereafter I will resign there's no future for Nigeria police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by kajoula(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
OFFICIAL SLAVERY ........ shocked
NIGERIAN POLICE, WHERE AT THY GLORY ? SMH in pity lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by enginer050(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
END TIME POLICE WOMAN
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by ndujekwu(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Money speaks

End Time Ooni
End Time Ooni's wife grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by anonimi: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2015
TRADELYN:
Soldiers do too. angry
A Nigerian soldier carried the handbag of one billionaire's wife few months ago and she posted it online. undecided

Grateful if you can locate that picture and post here. Please mention me if you do.
Thanks.
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by ApexTitan(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2015
So that room isn't air conditioned or they can't electric fans in there?
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by luthorcorp: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2015
lol,police self na human being,
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by Imortal001: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:

My brother, Police no get value for this country

no be lie! bigmen, using our policemen like piece of rag.. them no get palace guard ni?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by kobonaire(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
I guess she's actually earning her money smiley
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by cruzita(f): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
see falling hands.if na army dem no go try am
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by Imortal001: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
circular:
There's AC in the room.
then what is the problem?
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by justmenoni: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Blv me d guy must be from Biafra angry grin cheesy

quote author=HopeAtHand post=40861996]

Typical village mentality.[/quote]
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by sexyjob(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2015
macaranta:
See how she's degrading the uniform she's wearing.Why didn't she just resign the NPF job and apply to become the endtime abobaku royal breeze blower.

Iranu

macaranta:
See how she's degrading the uniform she's wearing.Why didn't she just resign the NPF job and apply to become the endtime abobaku royal breeze blower.

Iranu

macaranta:

Iranu
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by dammytosh: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2015
The police woman was just being over zealous.

With all the ACs in that room, Who send am message ?
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by xpirence: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2015
We need remedy to this situation before it get out of hand.

police are now gate men

police are now drivers

police are now PA to big men

police are now bag carrier

police are now etc....

some thing has to be done or else... I will go and look for one police to be my SA
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by usis3: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2015
dominique:
So sad that our police force is being reduced to a bunch of errand boys and girls. The other day a musician was being chauffeured by one, then another was carrying bag for a governor's wife and now this. The president has to do something about these disgusting acts of impunity.

[img]http://i2.wp.com/.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/K.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=290%2C516[/img] she is not d regular nigerian police but a spy police

Photo credit: .com
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by zinachidi(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2015
macaranta:

Iranu
royal breeze blower grin
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by Joyfreak: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Police woman and men get paid by civilians more than the government pays them so they are ready to answer to their calls.... Especially if it's being a slave representative through fanning
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by usis3: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2015
She is not a regular nigerian police but a spy police
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
I expect the IG to give an explanation for this.
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by teebaxy(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
No big deal, do u expect to just be standing idle
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
The police woman standing @the front is with the police anti-bomb squad. What's she doing there? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by yipata: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
YOU PEOPLE DONT HAVE WORK.. WHATS THE BIG DEAL IN WHAT SHE DID.. YOU JUST WANNA WAIL AND BRING NO ISSUES OUT OF NO ISSUE.. I,M SO SURE IF ANY OF YOU WERE THE POLICE WOMAN, YOU WOULD DO WORSE.. YEYE PEOPLE... AND I,M ALSO SURE IF ANY OF YOU WAS THE OLORI, UR MAID WILL SUFFER PASS THIS ONE... YEYE PEOPLE. SCORNERS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by Ignatio(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Little wonder they want to ban freedom of speech on social media.
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by oglalasioux(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2015
And there's AC in the place
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by yipata: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2015
ENTER THE PALACE NOW TO GO ASK THEM...

2pointsonly:
The police woman standing @the front is with the police anti-bomb squad. What's she doing there? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.