Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman (53242 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive / Wuraola Otiti, Ooni's Wife Pregnant? Photos Of Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by edward1984(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
dominique:
So sad that our police force is being reduced to a bunch of errand boys and girls. The other day a musician was being chauffeured by one, then another was carrying bag for a governor's wife and now this. The president has to do something about these disgusting acts of impunity.

[img]http://i2.wp.com/.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/K.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=290%2C516[/img]

Photo credit: .com

AND the A/C is on... mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
dollarathe:
most of the time !!! they are not been coarsed to do dis !! it could be borne out of : cultural respect , trying to impress your boss, out of there closeness they see dere oga as there brother or sister... I think its when these police men and women start complaining then anybody can wail on there behalf.... Do u give them money whenever their salary comes late or not paid by the government.... in as much as I don't subscribe to doing chores for there boss who am I to tell dem not to do it......

Its called professionalism. If you want to do anything not work related, do it when you are not in work uniform.
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by dollarathe(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijaboyof4life:

Its called professionalism. If you want to do anything not work related, do it when you are not in work uniform.
if its you !!! you ll do d same thing !!! am not saying its d right thing to do but in reality its happening everywhere.... are u saying pipul doing it don't know its not professional ? there s always a slight difference between wat u read and ao its played out.....
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by vivavik(f): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na wa o. Is there no AC there? Why rubbish our force men and women? Ogaaa ooooo
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by j1mmy: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
What do expect, nijja police are only good for houseboys and savages
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by akigbemaru: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Police man fanning ooni wife
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by naijaboyof4life(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
dollarathe:

if its you !!! you ll do d same thing !!! am not saying its d right thing to do but in reality its happening everywhere.... are u saying pipul doing it don't know its not professional ? there s always a slight difference between wat u read and ao its played out.....

you do not know me enough to make such claims.
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by nkyblast(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wen re we going to ve royalties who are simple and down to earth? Royalties who will not enslave odas,a police man's duty to to mk sure dre is security not fanning ds is an insult to d police force,i dnt blame dem no proper orientation,some don't even knw y dey re in d force,dre own is as long as I earn a living am Ok. D question is does fanning d ooni of ife's wife part of her job description? No self worth. D Nigerian police force is dead and buried.
Re: Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman by jbblues24(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's elegant :-) embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditionalists Parade The Streets Of Benin Ahead Of Crown Prince's Coronation / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.