Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Inefficiency Of First City Momument Bank FCMB - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Inefficiency Of First City Momument Bank FCMB (566 Views)

Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff / Ilegal Noney Deduction From Loan Acc In FCMB / Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Inefficiency Of First City Momument Bank FCMB by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2015
I write this to strongly alert anyone who has the intention of operating or carrying out financial transaction with FCMB of any branch in Nigeria or abroad to have a second thought to withdraw. The bank is technologically ineffective, their operational and customer satisfaction level is zero percent. The worst comes when a commercial bank poses to be out of network connection for good three days in other to frustrate customers eg FCMB BORI BRANCH RIVERS STATE. The rate of unprofessionalism in FCMB is at infinity ratio. The bank is unreliable at when the need of your saved resources arises. Am a degree holding experienced practising banker. I know what to takes for the operation of a bank. But for a bank to pose to be out of network just to frustrate individuals is unprofessional...also no notice or mail was given to alert customers of network failure. This is an eye opener. Any authority that sanction the above name branch should do so...and generally FCMB should upgrade their system with public notice.

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale / Economic Uncertainty Looms As CBN Predicts Tough Times / Please My Ppl Enlighten Me On Import Tax Duties Tarrif In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.