Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? (2863 Views)

Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever / Michael Jackson Is Still A Living Legend. World Music Awards / Micheal Jackson Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by babybuttom(m): 3:28am On Oct 20, 2006
information reaching my desk is that a recognised nigerian airline sharing one of the most popular brand names in the world will be bringing in michael Jackson this Xmas!

if i'm right, this would be His 1st visit to these parts!

yes, michael has been thru some toughies but he's still a legend,

now guys, i dunno 'bout y'all but i'm gonna be there as i hear the tickets are gonna be at a highly discounted rate,

what do u say?!

Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by Uche2nna(m): 3:43am On Oct 20, 2006
There we go again. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by nosa101(f): 5:12am On Oct 20, 2006
No shit. So he likes Nigerian kids
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by Raymand(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2006
Leave your male children at home. . .you have been warned!
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by Kc0022000(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2006
If he is really coming parent's should watchout of them kids,best cam in store may be a good idea to be place in use, though that nigga turned pig ain't worth red carpet, such money used to invite people like him should be used for other purpose inside nigeria
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by edygirl(f): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2006
Hater. Stop hating as if you are good yourself.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by Christino(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2006
The most original artiste i've ever seen - Let him come, don't care about his parts, I love his songs, very emotional and he puts emotions into them. If he was a rapper, he'd be the best, he was the best in everything he did, no doubt.

I won't be going to see him anyway, cos like Jay-Z, the organizers could be demanding 100,000!!! - to touch his "nose?"
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by kaydee(m): 1:49am On Nov 16, 2006
Hope he won't die in a plane crash?
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by Christino(m): 2:28am On Nov 16, 2006
MJ definitely has his JET, no sweat, maybe we neeed 2 build him another runway.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by justkunmi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
hope his nose doesn't fall off.
and wit the nigerian weather during xmas----can MJ's skin withstand our type of harmathan??
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by mukina2: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2006
justkunmi:

hope his nose doesn't fall off.
and wit the nigerian weather during xmas----can MJ's skin withstand our type of harmathan??

bad boy justkunmi grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by tianshie(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2006
I love Michael Jackson warts and all.

I don't know why anyone would want to hate on him,the guy is a legend.

Looking forward to the show whenever it hits town.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by lillya(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2006
u guyz should stop hating.hating will not get u anywhere in life.u guyz too dey make fun of people when u no fit do wetin the did or the thing way de de do.i love michael evenif he has no nose. he will allways be the legend.
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by trendy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2006
this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo false
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by trendy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2006
lillya the issue is not hating him
the issue is if he is coming to naija or not
how can someone cook such a false and unfounded story angry
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by 100bars(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2006
maybe to compensate for recent deaths grin
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by mamagee3(f): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2009
you wish
Re: Michael Jackson Is Coming To Nigeria, Courtesy Of A Nigerian Airline? by slimshay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
and i can bet my life wherever these buffons are right now they will be hailing the king and how he was legend, oloshis!!!

(1) (Reply)

Back Street Boys : Usa Vs Westlife: Ireland / Download Runtown – Energy Audio + Video / Music : Mavoranking - Left Home (feat. Corizo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.