Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668296 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ghen Ghen!
Nigeria just declared War on Biafra!
Seun is the General of the Army

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by aljharem(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
About time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Obosiland: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
seems you have seen the bank alart,Yoruba people.am not surprise, your forefathers did same but now you can't stop us.all must hail Biafra

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by onomeasike: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
At last!!! I was one of the first to call his attention to this evil plan by those people who never mean well for this platform. They are less than 5 of them but open multiple usernames to open several threads. I salute the statesmanly conduct of Seun.You are hereby recommended for a National award. God bless Nigeria, God bless Igboland, God bless Nairaland.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by boujaye: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Is Seun indirectly promoting anti social media bill? Is FOI now an offence

55 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 2dillu2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin ;DD Biafra agitators be warned grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by balancediet(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Please Seun, who is incharge of enforcing rule no. 2 on nairaland?
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Pidggin(f): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
If only this country was working, who will want to leave.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by marlockj: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,

Tnk you I love this!!

God will bless you.

Pls tell your mod to block all advert,flags, logo etc.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Generalkorex(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 2dillu2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin ;DD Biafra agitators be warned cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hummerwise(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
now you r talking bruh.....one can now read better news rather than some people wanting to be called alliens

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who is Nairaland? Is it just Seun or the people that make it up? Please speak for yourself! So you can't warn your brothers who create Igbo monikers to troll on Igbos like Ngeneukwenu and Chidozieude, but you want to hush the peaceful agitation for Biafra, okwa ya? Seun, kindly sit your ass down and tell yourself the truth! undecided

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Beehshorp(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun don't make dis mistake...its. Uncalled for...this is just like supporting the anti-social media bill.. For ur own sake stay clear from this Biafra of a thing and let dem continue moreover dem never start war for here

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DONSMITH123(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
no seun u cant do this to ur newly found gf viviangist,how do u expect her blog to blowgrin

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by richidinho(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
mttcheeew

Old F00l

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 2dillu2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Shut da Bleep off angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by miqos02(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
You're a true warrior!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NOBODYY: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good move seun!
Mynd44 i'll personally report all bifrans threads to you! angry
Chaiiii see as e dey pain igbos wella like say dem dey beat dem. i thought you guys once opened a biafrat forum?? go there na.. this is "Nairaland" not "biafran-pound land"
bïafra has been sensored to Nigeria on Nairaland hahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Hahahahha e pain dem

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by agora4now: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
The Igbo people have a right to self determination as long as its done peacefully. Seun you are wrong on this one.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by zimoni(f): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
The haters are arriving gradually.

Waiting for them to turn the thread to Yoruba-bashing thread.

This thread go reach 40pages.

Seun, please don't lock the thread. Let's enjoy the movie.

I dey laugh kikikikikikiki

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sonnie10: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
If you ask me, I would say mixing politics with business is not a good idea. But wetin concern me? See panicking, ebi like Seun don receive phone call from Oga on top.

29 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chidozieude: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
NO TO BIAFRA

grin grin grin grin grin

Biafra id dead

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by fiftynaira(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
#IamIgboNotBiafra

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.