Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668457 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2015
If no be say u be my pesin, I for ask if dem send u come. I want the welfare of the masses who voted the politicians into office. I want the provision of the basic necessities of life e.g., good roads, accessible healthcare, constant electricity, portable drinking water, employment for the unemployed, security of lives and properties, welfare for the disabled a less-privileged and freedom to live. :* how re you dear?
ipledge10:
so you can para like this? shocked...do you want Biafra?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ipledge10(m): 3:54am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
If no be say u be my pesin, I for ask if dem send u come. I want the welfare of the masses who voted the politicians into office. I want the provision of the basic necessities of life e.g., good road. Accessible healthcare, constant electricity, portable drinking water, employment for the unemployed, welfare for the disabled a less-privileged and freedom to live. :* how re you dear?
I already giving up... my moniker really means "ipledge to Nigeria my country" but am already loosing hope
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by whiteroses(f): 4:03am On Dec 11, 2015
As an immigrant in a western country my heart breaks for the Igbo people of nigeria, this post by Seun is very insensitive. This is just cold and mean, everybody loves NL & with the support you get you should humble yourself .
Im sure there are other ways to encourage unity. Please remove this thread and type another!!!!! No one that hasnt travel out of their home will really undetstand, you are kind of mean sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 11, 2015
The way Mr nairaland went about stripping people of their rights and the comments of the biased leaves an outside observer with no choice than to draw conclusions. What He doesn't know is that non-nigerians also have accounts on here and the world is watching and gathering vital facts. My neighbour who is a full-blooded European has had an account on here long before I knew about this site.
ipledge10:
I already giving up... my moniker really means "ipledge to Nigeria my country" but am already loosing hope
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ipledge10(m): 4:05am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
The way Mr nairaland went about stripping people of their rights and the comments of the biased leaves an outside observer with no choice than to draw conclusions. What He doesn't know is that non-nigerians also have accounts on here and the world is watching and gathering vital facts. My neighbour who is a full-blooded European has had an account on here long before I knew about this site.
I have no say about this (an onlooker)
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Same. My major concern is for fairness to be applied in the matters arising.
ipledge10:
I have no say about this (an onlooker)
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ipledge10(m): 4:11am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
Same. My major concern is for fairness to be applied in the matters arising.
I want to ask you two personal questions

What is your ethnic group?

Are u a pro?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 11, 2015
When you say pro, what exactly are you inferring? I am of mixed ethnic origin. I wouldn't go any further mate.
ipledge10:
I want to ask you two personal questions

What is your ethnic group?

Are u a pro?
why do you ask?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ipledge10(m): 4:15am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
When you say pro, what exactly are you inferring? I am of mixed ethnic origin. I wouldn't go any further mate. why do you ask?
i mean pro biafran
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 11, 2015
The struggle for Biafra is a good course, but I advocate for peaceful and diplomatic approach. I'm not against Biafra, but I'm not in the fight. I am a keen observer. My prayers are with the good ones on both camps. Again, why do you ask?
ipledge10:
i mean pro biafran
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ipledge10(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
The struggle for Biafra is a good course, but I advocate for peaceful and diplomatic approach. I'm not against Biafra, but I'm not in the fight. I am a keen observer. My prayers are with the good ones on both camps. Again, why do you ask?
never seen you that hard before,you really went hard on mrseun

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by nyabinghi(m): 4:26am On Dec 11, 2015
feaworaoja007:
get a life! Even ur twitter account clearly shows u dont av a life! U"re a lonely guy! Mastubate or somtin,it'd prolly help relieve you of this bitterness you have inside of you!
and you that doesn't have a life, who the Bleep is this cunt head, you are a product of the eastern baby factory. Criminal igbo with fake life, on the 8th day God made a mistake creating you.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 11, 2015
I like to be realistic/factual. He should have thought of the outcome of his actions 1st. I keep tribal/ethnic sentiments aside when such matters arise...
ipledge10:
never seen you that hard before,you really went hard on mrseun
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by nyabinghi(m): 4:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
Cone-headed Yellowbar bastard! May your family land become a cemetery
may your family and race been hitlerised in your new conquest to die amen, may south east turn to a graveyard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Bobbystanley(m): 4:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Seun you are a bastardized idiot for making this comment.

Ban me and I would leave and never come back.
What happens to the ethics of good journalism?
You have lost it and you can go to hell.
Foolish Yoruba man.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ipledge10(m): 4:42am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
I like to be realistic/factual. He should have thought of the outcome of his actions 1st. I keep tribal/ethnic sentiments aside when such matters arise...
i don't think tribalism leads to his action..there is a fire somewhere,we only seeing the smoke

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 11, 2015
My dear, I have said my own. I wish him well.
ipledge10:
i don't think tribalism leads to his action..there is a fire somewhere,we only seeing the smoke
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ipledge10(m): 5:03am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
My dear, I have said my own. I wish him well.
my dear no sleep?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by coolscott(m): 5:22am On Dec 11, 2015
VivaVivre:
You are not different from the others who love to sling mud. The world knows that your "Ijaw" people and the Igbo's are championing a very different and unrelated course. You talk about the Biafra agitation being the aftermath of greed blablabla.. Pray, tell, what do you say about your millitants and warlords who indulge in oil bunkering, violence, kidnapping, e.t.c.? They are the pioneers of your struggle, the founding fathers of your struggle, yet they do not have the best interest of your people at heart.
As for the installation of warrant chiefs by the colonialists, that was done to disenfranchise and immobilise the various Igbo towns in those days and impose taxes and duties on the people through an elected chieftain who is one of them. I know a lot about the history of many Nigerian tribes, I am not a novice. Many Igbo towns had been in existence centuries and centuries ago. Tackle your issues with Seun and leave the Igbo's out of it.
It is not surprising that you consider clowns like Asari Dokubo founding (did I hear you say "fathers"?).
Obviously, it is imaginable to you that such ones as spring up that way can be considered "founding+fathers" given what you are used to.
As for the existence of Igbo villages, of course they existed. But as for forging themselves into a formidable political group, that never existed beyond the clan or village level. That was the height of political organisation they could achieve.
Meanwhile Ijaw nations had completely structured governments thriving and organised over centuries.
That is why the British did business with our kings and chiefs of these kingdoms paying taxes to the kings.

And who gave you the idea that colonialism had anything to do with not being disenfranchised. When the regions all over Nigeria where eventually conquered by the British, we were all disenfranchised. That is what colonialism is all about. The British had to use the existing chiefs and traditional rulership structure within the country to indirectly rule, or it would have been an arduous task.

When it came to the Igbos however, it is the absence of traditional chiefs/leaders that necessitated the creation of warrant chiefs by the white man for the Igbos, of course to ensure the smooth perpetuation of his colonialism.

Check out the link below:

[url]https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=pIR-mgBiJ-gC&pg=PA95&lpg=PA95&dq=british+paid+bars+to+bonny&source=bl&ots=v2jqjkALed&sig=mU41nPEYum98feXI_oRA9eaZHpo&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=british%20paid%20bars%20to%20bonny&f=false[/url]

[size=13pt]When you look into the eyes of a southerner like me, I don't think you don't know what is looking back at you.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by feaworaoja007: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2015
nyabinghi:
and you that doesn't have a life, who the Bleep is this cunt head, you are a product of the eastern baby factory. Criminal igbo with fake life, on the 8th day God made a mistake creating you.
u're simply a nonetity! Dont av tym 4 u...get a life! Trolling and making comments here does constitute avn a life...pls read ur comments again,ask any literate person 2 help u correct ur tenses b4 postn ok? U just ranting and raining abuses because you lack the mental capacity to lay our your points logically,and i"m not gonna be caught being dragged down to this ur pathetic level...u lack logical faculty to argue or make any sensible point,soo keep raving and making a fool of yourself,lets hear some more rabid raving... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2015
menesheh:

Na lie. As far as we gather here to discuss issues, we can't desist from discussing Biafra. Infact we will mobilize prostest here to resist your buhari sort of curbing freedom of speech.

Seun, i put it to you, you can't. Full stop.

We feed you here too by generating traffic.

STOP
I would have happy if federal government should have allowed you so called biafra to go and regret for the rest of thier lives. Your new biafra will create a fortune for people like me, all igbo's properties for western states here will be bought at the rate of #1.50k and some will not even be able to sell their properties till they go for biafra, if they want to go @seun let them go and regret! another bag go come out named 'biafra is going'

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Dear Seun

Now that you have started deciding on what opinions can be aired, could you also create a deregister button so that we can also take our emails and any association with NL down? NL served to get a feeling of what the people on the streets are saying but now that it will become what only some people are saying........... Adios!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by nyabinghi(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2015
feaworaoja007:
u're simply a nonetity! Dont av tym 4 u...get a life! Trolling and making comments here does constitute avn a life...pls read ur comments again,ask any literate person 2 help u correct ur tenses b4 postn ok? U just ranting and raining abuses because you lack the mental capacity to lay our your points logically,and i"m not gonna be caught being dragged down to this ur pathetic level...u lack logical faculty to argue or make any sensible point,soo keep raving and making a fool of yourself,lets hear some more rabid raving... cheesy
you are a raving lunatic, go and plunge down a ravine as it seems you are pained, my dog has a higher IQ than you. I was just trying to hammer some stuffs into your blocked head. You are trying too hard fella, piss off ma side.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by nyabinghi(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2015
feaworaoja007:
see this drug peddler trying to diss his superior, come and receive lessons from me, I will buy you your ssce forms as you reek of illiteracy. You are a fool just like nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by nyabinghi(m): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Seun you are a bastardized idiot for making this comment.

Ban me and I would leave and never come back.

What happens to the ethics of good journalism?

You have lost it and you can go to hell.

Foolish Yoruba man.
you are as dead as biafra, if pained start biafraland mister Igbo. Your IQ is inversely proportional to the big size of your flat head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Spicygal:

You are not Yoruba except O ri eni ko e leko at all.

Did I insult your father? Egbe baba e le mi, Omo Iran ki ran.

I support Biafra by the way, e ko wahala yin lo.

MI o le ma ba omo inu mi ro ejo. Omo ijebu ni mi, and my previous post on Yoruba Commonwealth should be your guide. Ti won o ba ko e ni le, iwo na o se ko ara re? Ejo re ko, seun lo fa gbogbo iranu yi. Ka ni pe seun ti gbo nkan ti mo so fun ni, to fi 'age limit' si awon 'comment sections' kankan, you won't be here talking...so again, I don't blame you
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by toprealman: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:
I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.
Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Seun, you are not as smart as I thought. What is democracy? How dare you try to stop a group from exercising their right of association and expression. You have decided to dance to surugede music....be informed that it is the song of the DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by proprince(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Am new in the house. End time member. Pls make una welcome me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by menesheh(m): 6:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
I would have happy if federal government should have allowed you so called biafra to go and regret for the rest of thier lives. Your new biafra will create a fortune for people like me, all igbo's properties for western states here will be bought at the rate of #1.50k and some will not even be able to sell their properties till they go for biafra, if they want to go @seun let them go and regret! another bag go come out named 'biafra is going'

That's a naive thinking bruh. You could imagine how dirty your heart is. This is the only thought that comes to your mind each time you hear about Biafra.

To your greatest disappointment, is not gonna be like that. Did you heard any story about claims of people's properties when south Sudan and their northern counterpart got disengaged. No. So go and die, you're not gonna see any igbo property to steal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by menesheh(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2015
nyabinghi:
piss off ma side.

What's your personal problems here. You're just busy replying every possible comments that is against curbing freedom of expression. Why not go and rest.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cjudy(m): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2015
i love nairaland but after this post, i hate it morethan anything. @seun or whatever, is this ur kind of leadership? am dissapointed at your judgement. dont worry just ban ever south east and south south and i bet you your site will become and another site will overun yours. nairaland is not the only social website and you be happy to have many tribe on it. people who are agitating makes your thread lifely and if they are gone, u will see boringness of nairaland like in 2010. amend ur ways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.