Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668531 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Alvinnado(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Igbo has always been forced to do what we don't want to do,and this a very good clear example

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mesoprogress(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Seun,

Your view on secession is quite archaic and has lost touch with the modern world. You can't force people to associate with those that they don't want to associate with.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by eeeeeee: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Did nairaland also say no to BREXIT? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
[s]
mesoprogress:
Seun,

Your view on secession is quite archaic and has lost touch with the modern world. You can't force people to associate with those that they don't want to associate with.
[/s]

I wish i was a mod i will ban any biafran for 5yrs angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Neoguru3: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

And this is a civilized way of handling issues. If we call nigeria a zø6, you will think we are insulting you, look at your behaviour.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by lijay: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
yimu
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]
[size=18pt]Suffer-stication[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by davo3286: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

Please take it easy with yourself. Don't let hate kill you. High blood pressure no dey smile o.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hatundalexander: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think that unity of markets and laws is generally a good thing. But those laws have to be just and democratic, otherwise people will start rejecting them.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sixtus3606(m): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2016
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
God bless you for this piece.
Even though i am not in agreement as to why Biafra and the ND should separate from Nigeria; i see no reason why Mr. Seun should enforce such an unaligned regulation on such issue. You(seun) can't and will never dictate what your fellow man(Nigerian especially) discuss.
For Nigerians sake, this is an online public forum.
Make i yarn u the truth, mr. Seun and mynd44, this una new law no go work at all. Even if una wan try, na una go ban tire(and on the other hand, losing prospective members).
Over to you! grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tiwiex(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2016
I believe the site has a disclaimer on contents posted. The best you should habe done was avoid posting such topics to fp. Also rule 9 should have stayed broadly on secessoon with no specific region. Please get your lawyers to advice u on such sensitive posts. I am sure u meant no harm. You a great guy even though I never met you.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NDRepublic: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
mesoprogress:
Seun,

Rightly said. What he should have done was create a special section for them like sexuality section and avoid putting them on FP. ****
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by idifu(m): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2016
there is nothing wrong in discussing biafra i dont understand why we are afraid of talking about biafra,niger delta

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Meanwhile in the UK, the architect of One Nigeria

TheDevilIsALai:

1) The Scotts are furious over the UK leaving the EU and have decided to conduct another referendum to decide wether to remain in the UK.

2) The Scotts voted overwhelmingly to remain in the EU and their love for the EU is what is now pushing them to decided on leaving the UK in another referendum.

3) Other than the Scotts, Northern Ireland is pushing for a unification with the Republic of Ireland (the latter being a member of the EU.

4) Other than the English and Welsh and a horde of Pakistanis in the south of Britain, every other member state of the UK wants out.

5) This seems to be an inevitable faith awaiting the once glorious British empire.

6) Isn't it ironic that the English who stood side by side with the genocidal Nigerian govt in the Biafran war of attrition to keep their former slave colony united for the sake of exploitation is now facing an implosion and rejection back home?

7) Karma is one cold ass biatch.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alleluia for Her Majesty the Queen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tripoli007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

If men were GOd !!! Will that ban add money to ur account or add an inch to ur height?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Thought the thread was close
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Tommy19: 1:22am On Jul 06, 2016
It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.