Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668701 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by handsam(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Hey guys...please refer to my moniker smiley
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oyinkinola: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
...i totally disagree with dead theory! i didn't said we re-valuate or re-denominate naira, what i said is to match $ to nigeria currency denomination that have real purchaching power globaly, tell me what a kobo can buy in the market today, tell me what N1 can buy in the market today, why bargain a valueless naira to $? or other world money? why didn't american bargain cent to naira or other world money,? why keeping worthsless kobo as the base of our moneytary system? why can't we drop kobo and replace it with naira and moving to wasso as our currency note.
let american dropped $ and bargain naira with cent! what will be the value of cent to naira!
let bargain naira with cent! and bargain $ with wasso! that is my point!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ChinonsoDike2: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Seun does not say you shouldn't secede if you want to, all he said is do not use nairaland to promote seccession. He owns the site and set the rules. As long as we are under his roof (nairaland), we will be under his rules. Shikena. If u want Biafra u can promote it on other social platforms. Peace wink

His post went way over your head. You obviously don't meet the IQ required to contribute to this complex topic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oyinkinola: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2016
...why nigerian cheat market? 'pls no change'!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]Seun does not say you shouldn't secede if you want to, all he said is do not use nairaland to promote seccession. He owns the site and set the rules. As long as we are under his roof (nairaland), we will be under his rules. Shikena. If u want Biafra u can promote it on other social platforms. Peace wink

Supported! You talk am well, jare!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by oyinkinola: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
shekau is less powerful than money, he can be easily fish-out from his hideout!
since human being trust machine than his fellow human being.
since terrorist is not solitary.
since terrorists depend on information.
since many of their companionwere forcely hold in the group
people provide the terrorists with logistics
As far as money is lord nowadays.
then capture of shekau and boko haram new leader and other terrorists ring leader is easy.
here is how:
send message to the public:
give useful information on what you know about where about of shekau for N50million!

the office of the president of nigeria.
SHEKAPTURE GREEN NUMBER:0000
SHEKAPTURE Email address:
text or vocal message via reponder:
text massage via email:
your message is confidencial:

sending this message for as long as shekau's capture through all phone provider in the contry!
if there is any useful information, the payment must be confidential through phone money!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by lollmaolol(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
I fear the resurrection of this @seun thread ohhh....still much relevant @mynd66
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by babyfaceafrica: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2016
who biafra epp?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sarrki(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
There is strength in DIVERSITY! !!!!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tomquest: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Being a public forum, it's wrong for anyone to define what Nigerians should discuss, for as long as they do it respectfully and legitimately. Freedom of speech is an important aspect of our constitution and it mustn't be suppressed by anybody.

Although I'm not pro Biafrexit, but I occasionally love to read the intelligent arguments for it. Many new nations have emerged over the last several decades, from genuine movements. If Biafrexit is genuine, then it's just a matter of time before it's emergence.

On the contrary, I've read shocking religious articles coming from Seun. I've read how disappointed and bitter some followers of Seun's threads were and I've seen someone accuse him of deleting his comments challenging his (Seun's) ideological position.

And then I ask, why would a man outlaw other people's ideologies but comes around to promote his (atheism)? Is this not hypocrisy of the highest order?

You have 100 kids and 2 or 3 of them keep crying and saying they are not "feeling your love" and your solution is to use cellotape to shut their mouths? And then you tell your visitors and friends that you are one big happy family?

I thought this forum was a great oppurtunity to hear the cries of these minorities and "feel" their reasons and arguments and maybe it would help us all to improve on our love for one another. But no! Seun is telling every crying baby to stfu and sing "I love Nigeria!".

But sooner than later that kid you put tape over his mouth (and refused to hear his grievances) might end up putting the lid over your coffins. History is our witness.

Seun, please go ahead and "outlaw" other ideologies, not just Biafrexit. And please stop creating threads that challenge others' faiths, beliefs, ideologies and sense of pride because EVERY NIGERIAN HAS A RIGHT TO SELF DIGNITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gigsresume: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for your Post...! Love it...!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by superemmy(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2016
My brother, you are blessed. May your days be long and fufilled on this Earth. May you never know sorrow. May you see the goodness of the Lord in your life. May your generation never know suffering. Amen

warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by zinkish(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2016
nawa ooo SEUN eyi ga ju... kudose tho
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Jnate: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear

There are over 140 million mobile phones and 50 million laptops in Nigeria. You can make Money fixing them when you enroll for the Mcdorsey training program for Mobile Phone, Decoder and Laptop Repairs. Apply today by clicking on the following link https://docs.google.com/a/mcdorsey.com/forms/d/1MN4wc-DdbvLys081fHI7bqIOG1Sz6t0_52W8HaDXMRw/viewform?usp=send_form
For more enquires contact 08172806437, 08098333299 or E-mail training@mcdorsey.com
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by torkinaes: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Tobyshegz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nkan ti e ba meeting de ni ke so fun mi ti e ba ti she tan..
hehehehe.. I must surely stamp my semi-hemi-demi-Omnipresence in this ever increasing discussion thread..
.*Drops into thread like.........*

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by thedarkside: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2016
SAI NAIJA!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.