Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668508 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
masseratti:
everyone just did, do u want me to paste it here? a pm Would av safed you all this.
amebo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by masseratti: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
amebo cheesy
lol wink
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by madza: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
No secessionist is allowed
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by landmark247(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
This is the way to go and honestly, we so great people as Nigerians. Forget about our temporary differences and economic woes. We live long living together. God Bless Igbo People and Deltans.

Good Morning.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Newshunter: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Biafrans are not seceding rather, restoring Biafra, know it that Biafra existed before what you call Nigeria. Read your history and maps.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=warrior01 post=40872439]You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

yorubas promote there culture,,northners promote here heritage .even the ss promote there culture,,talk of benin promoting there tradition even with a premiere movie,,rivers with festival which i even attended last yr.
d east are knwn wit nuttin,,does it really mean all they av is biafra unfortunately a rebellious act..
istandwith with seun,,he might b passive person but he is a yorubaman to us he as provided a platform to unite n socialize nigeria,,+ profit as jara grin but some of yu even use dis platform to insult his tribe,,ko mean,,but promoting biafra shuldnt b done on a platform that believes in one nigeria.
yu believe in ur course creat una own baifraland platforms,, seun dey try sef,,u cannt use my mic to b insulting me ,,u either cum wit urs or use ur bare mouth...hapi independence jere

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DCONE1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
why are you maKing a fuss out of this eeeh since you people reject and hate NIGERIA so bad then Why don't you gather yourself and open your own forum and name it "Biafraland" instead of complaining,This is Nairaland any it is STRICTLY for NIGERIANS and Lovers of NIGERIA.thank you
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DCONE1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
agora4now:
The Igbo people have a right to self determination as long as its done peacefully. Seun you are wrong on this one.
yes the igbo people have the right to self determination but can I ask you one question,what is the name of the forum...NAIRALAND you guys should go and open biafraland and protest there.this is for Nigerians only.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DCONE1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
king1989:
Biafra!!!! The land of the rising sun. We shall conquer no matter what...God is on our side.
haha that sun go only rise but e no go set....bwahaha
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by alexisgist(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Correct guy. grin
How will I now be an immigrant in Nigeria? angryImpossicant! Even Phyno won't agree to leave Olamide and come to Biafra...

Threads that promote one Nigeria should thrive on our homepage, not otherwise.
Some people are getting it twisted already, feel free to promote your tribe _ I think the problem here is doing it at the detriment of national unity.

Why are some people pained, if it pains you too much_open your own forum...Seun is a NIGERIAN, you don't expect him to promote anything that threatens his country's unity!
Haba!

#TeamOneNigeria
*continues chatting with Yoruba boyfriend* lols tongue

Good pm friends, Indomie independent day Awards is coming up soonest and i am giving the opportunity to have the Ticket, as an Indomie Campus Ambassador.

Now to have this ticket I have to generate the following;
1.Facebook with 1000likes
2.Twitter 100 retweets
3.Instagram 500 likes
Submissions of post ends by 12midnight today
Thanks.

Help me like the picture via via Facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1132577860155668&id=100002103946454&set=a.103910513022413.8629.100002103946454&_rdr

Help me retweet on twitter via Take a look at Alex Ayo (@halexayo): https://twitter.com/halexayo?s=08

Help me like on Instagram via
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJAM_hhfme/

This is my last hope. .. And I believe you can help me do it as a Nairalander.

Abeg you all
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dongalaxy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
ooooh
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mandax: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2016
DCONE1:
yes the igbo people have the right to self determination but can I ask you one question,what is the name of the forum...NAIRALAND you guys should go and open biafraland and protest there.this is for Nigerians only.

If Biafra people leave Nairaland, the site becomes a monologue forum. So what happens to a monologue forum? It gradually winds up.

There are many Biafra sites. But because they are usually monologue forums, they are not very attractive to people who don't like monologue forum.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DCONE1(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
mandax:

If Biafra people leave Nairaland, the site becomes a monologue forum. So what happens to a monologue forum? It gradually winds up.

There are many Biafra sites. But because they are usually monologue forums, they are not very attractive to people who don't like monologue forum.
but you know biafrans not the only ones in this site,there are people from other countries like south Africa,Kenyans,Ghana who are here and don't cause trouble in the site and they also contribute brilliantly and not forgetting other ethnic groups in nigeria,....so tell me how will it wind up when we have people from different places on this site ehnnm...bross you self reason am.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by AnneOkoye(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
secession wont be the best way to solve our problems
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by pressplay411(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nobody says you can't be a Biafran. But biko keep off Nairaland with your BS.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by pressplay411(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Spoken like a true Boss. Oshey

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.