Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668747 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cutekhalifa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
illiterate... nonsense not nonesence
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cutekhalifa(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
illiterate... Nonsense not nonesence
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by daxlasaint(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
an unjust law/ rule is no law/ rule.... freedom of expression is golden and a society which seeks to repress such freedoms is one under the thumb of oppressive leadership....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tabithababy(f): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Frankraj: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
*BANK DETAILS' MADNESS.*
(always go to your bank personally).

NEW SCAM ALERT.
PLS HELP US SPREAD THIS FAST.
IT MAY SAVE OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, SO RE-BROADCAST.

Please be aware that fraudsters have developed new software & devised a new means of defrauding people, as the former trick of sending an SMS telling you that your ATM has been deactivated due to system upgrade or BVN issues, is no longer working well for them because people are very aware of that trick now.

Their new trick now is to send you an email supposedly, to have been sent by your bank e-mail service informing you that you have been debited #2,000 as *subscription fee* for the bank's monthly digest magazine and the charge will continue every month *(and indeed, any info that you did not request or even requested).*
To unsubscribe and cancel that deduction monthly from your account, you should click here (a link is given there).

Once you click the link, it will open up a page where you will be asked to supply your bank details including ATM information.
That is now the info they need to enable them access and clear your account.

Please remember:
DO NOT REPLY SUCH E-MAIL.
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TO CANCEL THE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION.
JUST IGNORE OR DELETE THE MAIL.
YOUR ACCOUNT IS SAFE AND NOTHING WAS DEDUCTED FOR ANY MAGAZINE.

I've done well to alert you.
Do well to alert more people.
Above all, don't fall a victim.
It is a fresh and latest information from the security Agencies.

*Circulate please.*
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ujiriukiri(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

I do not, for any reason support secession (as a matter of fact I'm all for a world government) but I do however love intelligent discussion on the subject ! How can one go about this without breaking the #9 rule. Do pros (there are) about the secession constitute incitement? Why can people talk about the cons but not the pros?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Fordzzy(m): 4:38am On Nov 08, 2016
me am jst tryin 2 make money jare
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
I am not a Biafran!
I am and will remain a Nigerian!

Let's grow beyond this biafran thinking. What do you want your sisters, brothers, children married to other tribes to do?!
Leave their spouses and come to Biafra?
What a joke!

In this age of inter-tribal and even inter-racial marriages, you guys are still clamouring for Biafra. Pls leave me out. Look for better solutions

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Loisemm:
I am from the South South married to a sweet yoruba man and I am not a Biafran!
I am and will remain a Nigerian!

Let's grow beyond this biafran thinking. What do you want your sisters, brothers, children married to other tribes to do?!
Leave their spouses and come to Biafra?
What a joke!

In this age of inter-tribal and even inter-racial marriages, you guys are still clamouring for Biafra. Pls leave me out. Look for better solutions

They are going to call you a Yoruba man now, for daring to disagree with them. That is all they know. Do not say I did not warn you... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chiedu4Trump: 3:32am On Nov 10, 2016
laudate:

They are going to call you a Yoruba man now, for daring to disagree with them. That is all they know. Do not say I did not warn you... undecided

We all know the person na real Yoruba.

I dont know why you are so concerned about us.

Why do you want us with you?

You rejected our brother as president.

Say an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria.

Yet you say one Nigeria and expect us to keep on feeding you.

NO WAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2016
People are still here

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.