Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668786 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bantudra: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
chaii...alot of comments get banned on this thread... grin

you igbos can rename una selfs to biafrans..no biggy..

but when it comes to dividing nigeria??...its a big no no... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ExpiredNigeria: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

we in the niger delta,dont want biafra.......nobody is marginalizing me...sooo,keep me out of biafra agitations...thx...

Well normally I don't want to answer people like you but, just for others to read.
If truly you're from Niger Delta, what have you gained with all the Oil being taken from your devastated land? I live in Abuja and have seen all the development here and still going on from the money generated from Oil sales, oil from Niger delta but the last time I visited Bayelsa States in 2015 December I wept for the whole of Niger Delta.. that state is too rich with oil to be that poor.

Thing is no body is begging you to be a Biafran and you're not speaking for most of our brothers in the South South who have Biafra in the heart.. there will be an opportunity for you guys to decide which side of the divide you want to join. as you know very well the Igbos don't need your oil to excel in any area of their life, the oil has not been the back bone of our success, production, buying and selling (Trade) is.

So you can go on and remain a Nigerian, I think the effort Igbos are trying to make is for the history to read that we really did try to carry you guys along when we agitated for biafra but after all which ever side of the divide you chose later was your collective decision as a people.

The Niger bridge was blown to stop Nigerian soldier from reaching Igbo land during the Biafra war when it was obvious you guys are not coming that is to tell you we don't really need you guys if you think yourself too important to us.

A lot of demolition in the South East but today tell me a state in Niger Delta that is better than the worst state in South East, go on and show me one I dare you

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tonychristopher: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

Well normally I don't want to answer people like you but, just for others to read.
If truly you're from Niger Delta, what have you gained with all the Oil being taken from your devastated land? I live in Abuja and have seen all the development here and still going on from the money generated from Oil sales, oil from Niger delta but the last time I visited Bayelsa States in 2015 December I weep for the whole of Niger Delta.. that state is too rich with oil to that poor.

Thing is no body is begging you to be a Biafran and you're not speaking for most of our brothers in the South South who have Biafra in the heart.. there will be an opportunity for you guys to decide which side of the devide you want to join. as you know very well the Igbos don't need your oil to excel in any area of their life, the oil has not been the back bone of our success, production, buying and selling (Trade) is.

So you can go on and remain a Nigeria, I think the effort Igbos are trying to make is for the history to read that we really did try to carry you guys along when we agitated for biafra but after all which ever side of the divide you chose later was your collective decision as a people.

The Niger bridge was blown to stop Nigerian soldier from reaching Igbo land during the Biafra war when it was obvious you guys are not coming that is to tell you we don't really need you guys if you think yourself too important to us.

A lot of demolition in the South East but today tell me a state in Niger Delta that is better than the worst state in South East

Epic response

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ExpiredNigeria: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:
chaii...alot of comments get banned on this thread... grin

you igbos can rename una selfs to biafrans..no biggy..

but when it comes to dividing nigeria??...its a big no no... grin grin

What do you want from Igbos? We're not talking about dividing Nigeria we're talking about Secession, self rule. in what way has this union called Nigeria benefited you just be sincere to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tonychristopher: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

we in the niger delta,dont want biafra.......nobody is marginalizing me...sooo,keep me out of biafra agitations...thx...

How many oil well do your people own

Name them then u can tell u
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Teflon5(m): 1:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Nice one
Mr suen wink
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by udo001(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
martyns303:
@seun. Dude chill, you seriously lack insight. NL is a public forum, where every member is responsible and accountable for his/statement. You ought not to be for or against. Ever seen a media rep taking a personal stand? Adjusting the rules to suit your personal opinion is wrong.

This is not an individual opinion rather a national one
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by alezzy13: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

What do you want from Igbos? We're not talking about dividing Nigeria we're talking about Secession, self rule. in what way has this union called Nigeria benefited you just be sincere to yourself.

And so whats the difference between self rule and secession? undecided undecided

Secondly I think your question (bolded) should be more appropriately directed to the political office holders from your region. ie those who have been feeding fat from the nigerian contraption.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by vsound(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2017
naira land please unban my post.... make everybody help me to abeg mob and seun to unban my post that I have learnt my lesson please I need my active account back....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Uche35: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
[Hello\

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.