Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! (1317 Views)

Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by bokom(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hey guys, how many times should a married couple, both working very hard to make a living (9 - 5 job) should make love in a week in other to maintain a healthy relationship! Also is it normal for couples to make a time table for their love making so that both parties should be prepared and respect the days and wont give any excuse or should they allow it as the feelings brings it on?
Please only matured married couples should comment. Kids keep off this tread!
Thank you! smiley

Modified!
Ok, guys the reason this question was asked is because, you know how it is when couples are just dating in the beginning, they cant get enough of each other, they make love every single opportunity they have...but as the days turn into months and years then, the passion begins to slow down.... The man starts working very hard because he has to feed wife with the kids thus getting more tired. The wife start concentrating in training the kids and making sure every where is clean and food is ready.... then one day they both realize that its been 2 weeks since they made love! So my question . should couples still maintain 4 - 5 times loving making a week which they were used to in the past, or is still normal and no need to worry if the do it once or twice in a week..
Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by alanictowel: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
If you need Infant bath towels featuring playful prints and fun colors are presented by the house of Oasis Towels for bulk buying at wholesale prices. Its wholesale range of premium quality infant bath towel can be completely customized to cater to the individualized preferences and requirements of bulk buyers.
http://www.oasistowels.com
Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
What does the Op want to know about what happens between couples who av been married for years
Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by bokom(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
akinsal:
What does the Op want to know about what happens between couples who av been married for years

You did not see where i said kids should not comment? undecided
Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by emorse(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
I have my opinion. I think its valid but I'm not married so....

Except of course if you don't mind, OP.
Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by bokom(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
emorse:
I have my opinion. I think its valid but I'm not married so....

Except of course if you don't mind, OP.

Whats your own opinion? will appreciate if its a good one.... tongue
Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
bokom:

You did not see where i said kids should not comment? undecided
Gerrarahia. Do i look like a kid
Some things are better not known my guy
Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by emorse(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
bokom:

Whats your own opinion? will appreciate if its a good one.... tongue

OK. I think love making should come from the heart and not the head. Its not something to be planned for. No matter how busy a couple is, there'll surely be moments when all they crave would be to be in company of the ones they love, which would naturally lead to love making.

However, keeping the spark alive must come from the head. If they intentionally do stuff that makes them miss each other when they are not together, (eg occasional weekend hangouts), lovemaking would be great.

In essence, the couple must not stop dating. That way, the spark from courtship can be maintained and their relationship will remain healthy.

A humble marriage counsel from a single guy. lol

3 Likes

Re: Question About Love Making For Married Couples Above 5 Years! by bokom(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
emorse:

OK. I think love making should come from the heart and not the head. Its not something to be planned for. No matter how busy a couple is, there'll surely be moments when all they crave would be to be in company of the ones they love, which would naturally lead to love making.

However, keeping the spark alive must come from the head. If they intentionally do stuff that makes them miss each other when they are not together, (eg occasional weekend hangouts), lovemaking would be great.

In essence, the couple must not stop dating. That way, the spark from courtship can be maintained and their relationship will remain healthy.

A humble marriage counsel from a single guy. lol

Nice one bro! Thanks a lot! you seemed well experienced

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Marriage Requirements Given 2 Man Who Wants 2 Marry Ikwere Lady(pix / Meet Nigerian Version Of King Solomon Who Have 97 Wives & 180 Children / My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.