Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse (6003 Views)

Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / This Really Brought Tears In2 My Eyes. Pls Warn The Olojukokoro Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by schumastic(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
One of the good reasons we tell our ladies to come for we younger guys with fresh blood and good milk not old sugar daddies grin grin but they will refuse, now you see the end result.

4 Likes

Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by ayinde2ade(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin they bcum old overnite
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by OVI75(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
they won't leave sugar daddies cos nigas ain't broke,and sugar dadies giv sugar moni
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by sunnico(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
LMAO.mehn dis got me rolling grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by IamLEGEND1: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
una go born ogbanje
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by schumastic(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
see the pekin face...devil self fit give him life to christ if this kind face enter hell so him go fit relocate go heaven grin grin
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Oleku93(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Naso dey go dy born daddy or mummy cos dis one no b baby
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by schumastic(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
nickkylawve:
Hmm

was hmm? hope u don't have any1 o grin
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by frederickokey(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
dah baby looks more like a 59 year old midget 2 me

1 Like

Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Oleku93(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Naso dey go dy born daddy or mummy cos dis one no b baby....END TIME DELIVERY
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
JAGABAN!
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by tpiar: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
let's stop glorifying out of wedlock pregnancy.
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Mrbigman1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Young old man!
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by schumastic(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:
let's stop glorifying out of wedlock pregnancy.

tell them cus they won't pay attention grin grin the money have blocked their ears
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jammin wida na cheesy
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by ggrin(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
LMFAOgringringrin

NP: wida na - andyblaze cool
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by SurefireAsoOke: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
LOL

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by SurefireAsoOke: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
LOL

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by faith551(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lmao, the baby looks older than my dad
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by browneyes7(f): 1:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by cruzita(f): 1:57am On Dec 11, 2015
lol lmao rotfl
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Black men everywhere shocked

1 Like

Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Nicklutz(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Ehyaa, see poor baby...Lolz.
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by schumastic(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2015
browneyes7:
Hmm

this your hmmm those the baby look familiar to you grin grin
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jagaban... gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by schumastic(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
grayht:
Jagaban... gringringringringringringringringrin

the kid will b a real jagaban grin grin grin
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by browneyes7(f): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
schumastic:

Lool funny u,familiar 4 whr??
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by browneyes7(f): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
schumastic:

Lool funn u,familiar 4 whr?
Re: PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
money can change that

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Successfully Install Fifa Software 2015 On My Laptop? / Benue State University Student Post Her N@ked Pics Online To Mark Her Birthday / My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.