Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... (55722 Views)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / 16 Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / 20 Photos That Look Fake, But They Are Actually Taken In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by LaurelP(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2015
lalasticlala

Real photos that look photoshopped. Not looks, they are more than one
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Bollinger(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
victorazy:

I preferred mega churches
What stops the homeless to go to mega church?

Blind Batimius got healed at church gate

I swear. You too mumu.
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by iamphill: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
God is awesome
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Opinedecandid(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Bezed:
These photos looks fake and Photoshopped but are real,... see the pics below.
source: http://www.therundown.tv

At op and mods, 'photos look', 'photo looks'.

Let thus be corrected, please.

1 Like

Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Zaikon(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Its only Africa you see a newly born baby with bible or quran

See beautiful things here
plus their natural disaster ko
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Yewandequeen(f): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Godson32:
Come over to the bed let me show u some real love,a wonderful gift on ur buffday.

Oh GOD I rebuke the spirit of devourers.

#runsouttathread
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by allanphash7(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Asif BH maater no pass their natural disasters
Zaikon:
plus their natural disaster ko
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Happy Birthday!
Yewandequeen:
Lovely

But what is more lovely is that It's my buffday and am Happy about it so I won't be angry with the mod. in charge who didn't list my name among those celebrating their buffday today.

So NL's show some love with ur likes. cheesy wink
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by mysteryman2014: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2015
The flamingos hard to believe
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by samx4real(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Cool
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by begwong: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2015
The picture for the flamingos ain't true biko.
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Yewandequeen(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Westrnzdbyd4lt:
Happy Birthday!
Thank u
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Paulonice(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2015
impressing
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Spiders wey no get shame
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Wow God is wonderful
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked amazing
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Abee79(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
@OP: I accept that Nos. 13, 14 and 17 were not photoshopped, only because you said so. I dey suspect them . . . grin
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by 2sex(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=30pt]In Nigeria, that whale would be eaten... as some nairalanders have shown in their recent display of eating anything eatable [/size]
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Emlek(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by millionboi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
kevoh:
Number 16, the one with the flamingos is not real jor angry . To think that the picture is even validated by National Geographic to be real is scary. What are the odds that a hundred flamingos will come together and form a flamingo-like shape?
Why must u doubt ecrytin ok...what is d odds dat thousands of spermatozoas combine to form u.wit God nothin is imposibl
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by jaytee01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Interesting
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by jamst2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
some are not real but from computer graphics
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seequadry:
Hbmmm....nice one
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by stankezzy: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=24pt] JUST SAYING THO.. [/size]
useless suggestion , and the government that is suppose to do it is enriching mega pockets.
function of church , is it not to spread the word of God?
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by DonXavi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Some really looked photoshop
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Bezed(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yewandequeen:
Lovely

But what is more lovely is that It's my buffday and am Happy about it so I won't be angry with the mod. in charge who didn't list my name among those celebrating their buffday today.

So NL's show some love with ur likes. cheesy wink
happy birthday , wishing you the very best.. enjoy your day...
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by stankezzy: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=24pt] JUST SAYING THO.. [/size]
ha
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by tranxo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lyk seriously?? hard to believe..
Especially the cobwebs
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Awesome!!! No 17 got me wondering like......
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by kevoh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
millionboi:
Why must u doubt ecrytin ok...what is d odds dat thousands of spermatozoas combine to form u.wit God nothin is imposibl

At bolded phrase, sincerely you should have taken your Integrated science and Biology topics on reproduction very serious undecided . It takes only one SPERM (spermatozoon) to fertilize(combine with) an EGG (ovum) to form a foetus. The question should be, What are the odds of that one sperm, out of 250 million produced during coitu.s, fertilizing that egg to form you?
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by ojnnaco(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
That is Wow......

Nature is really Wonderful ....

so cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.