Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Skip Windows Vista Activation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Skip Windows Vista Activation (3140 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skip Windows Vista Activation by subby4u: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2009
Hi pal,my laptop had been complaining for some days now, that i have 30 days to activate my operating system and it is counting down day by day.I don't want lose my operating system.If any body  have information or know about how skip windows vista activation should please drop it here.I will gladly appreciate any help.
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by sistawoman: 1:17am On Jun 03, 2009
It is not possible.

what is wrong with your operating system that you cant validate it?
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by netotse(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2009
go to technize.com and look around u shld be able to come up with something. . . woulda done it for u but seeing as in simple english ur prob is u dont want to get a legal copy of vista u might as well do the grunt work!
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by emex26: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2009
its very possible , there is a softwere 4 that but i dont have it, I had the same problem some months ago but i paid some one to lock d timer 4 me n since then its been on 30 days if u r in abj go to zone 3 computer village
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by sistawoman: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2009
wow you learn something new everyday.

Will locking the clock have other adverse effects on other programs?
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by Oxone(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

It is not possible.

what is wrong with your operating system that you cant validate it?

its pirated

netotse:

go to technize.com and look around u shld be able to come up with something. . . woulda done it for u but seeing as in simple english ur prob is u dont want to get a legal copy of vista u might as well do the grunt work!

haba take am easy on the guy, how many peeps except those that already have it preinstalled on their laptops are using genuine version of vista here

emex26:

its very possible , there is a softwere 4 that but i dont have it, I had the same problem some months ago but i paid some one to lock d timer 4 me n since then its been on 30 days if u r in abj go to zone 3 computer village

well the crack i have validates all version of vista,  works for SPI & can be updated,
would have uploaded it here but its 356kb. here's the name though just in case ur paranoid abt dropping ur mail addy here
[b]w00tageman vista activation 2008[/b] (google it)
drop your email though if ur interested

sistawoman:

Will locking the clock have other adverse effects on other programs?

no it wont have an effect, works like the genuine one
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by sistawoman: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
lets talk off line then.

I need to wipe my OP system and re-install.

Having too many peeps using my computer and a bunch of shit is bleeped up. But I dont have my orginal XP software package or serial number, it is a ligit copy.

it is 1107 here now I get home at 600pm.
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by Oxone(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

lets talk off line then.

I need to wipe my OP system and re-install.

Having too many peeps using my computer and a bunch of shit is bleeped up. But I dont have my orginal XP software package or serial number, it is a ligit copy.

it is 1107 here now I get home at 600pm.

ok, the post i made was for vista, so let me see if i can get u the crack for xp aight?
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by Fisher666(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hi there my good friend, i can help u with the vista activation coz i have the crack for vista, Just tell me know if u have installed Sp1 or not then give me your email and i will send to crack to u,
Cheers
Fisher,
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by kidgenious(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2009
Ever heard of "Paradox activation crack".It is the Finest and Problem free Microsoft Windows Vista Activation crack out there.It works on all versions of vista,you download updates without hassles and till date thats what i use.would post a screenshot and download link later.or mail me:bizzyelectron@gmail.com
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by DualCore1: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2009
@Subby4u
Vista Loader 4.1 Clean Bios Emulation Loader
Activate Windows Vista SP1/SP2 x86 and x64 Editions
Includes 35 various simulators (OEM Brands) + 35 official OEM Logos for Windows Vista

http://rapidshare.com/files/220691150/VSl_4.1.rar

P.S: though i have used this tool on several occasions and on different hardware with no problems resulting from it, i will take no responsibility if any damage should be caused as a result of using it. this should be used solely at the risk of the user.

-----
Sistawoman, LTNS, wer've u been? so u even come near tech boards?  tongue
----

@all
Piracy is bad   angry
Buy software  tongue
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by luxiry(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
guy i can help you with my activation it came with my new toshiba laptop am sure it will work with any vista cos have once format my lappi and i went to cafe to activate it with same activation code, if you need it halla me
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by Oxone(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2009
luxiry:

guy i can help you with my activation it came with my new toshiba laptop am sure it will work with any vista cos have once format my lappi and i went to cafe to activate it with same activation code, if you need it halla me

cant believe this undecided undecided undecided undecided

o boy, that one works for just your system & not all vista aight? cos every lappy has one
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by jemi4real: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
i have the crack but its over 200kb so i cant upload it. if you can call me of mail me then we'll know what to do. my mail is j35multipurpose@yahoo.com

of text me on 08074388621
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 08, 2009
Interesting, sistawoman to see you on my board. Then you can also do phone activation - it will do the activation stuff,
i have one single windows vista cd i have installed at least 10 times on different pcs, and i alwayz use phone activation.
I am very fast at it and it takes less than 5 minutes for me.

I can roughly describe it, click on activate, then eventually select the phone method, select your location, if it is Nigeria, it will
give you one land phone number 017. . . cant remember clearly, and generate some sets of numbers on the screen,
during the process, you will enter those generated numbers into your mobile phone during the call, and they will give you
the activation digits after which you will enter into your pc activation screen - and that is it in a nutshell.

By the way, i notice the same cd keeps generating different sets of number each time i activate it.
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by ayodot(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2010
@ oxone thanks for showing the way for my vista activation (W00tageman vista activation 2008), God bless.
Re: Skip Windows Vista Activation by SpikesC1: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
interested in windows vista and xp activator, contact me on 08035553259 or chinonodld@yahoo.com
it is a software and you don't need to coneect to internet to activate

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED PICS!!! USED HP PAVILION G4 FOR GAMERS / You Can Make Money Online In Less Than 24 Hrs! / Common Used Abbreviations And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.