Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion (3051 Views)

Rule 9: Matters Arising. / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Biafra And Nairaland Rule 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by hopilo: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rule #9 Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.
The rule above picking on only Biafra that represent the Igbos and allowing Oduduwa and Arewa representing Yorubas and Hausa to be mentioned on nairaland in my view is a dangerous approach to a sensitive and volatile situation. I suggest that this rule be amended to include all form of article representing any ethnic group. Here on Nairaland we have been seeing a post from acclaim president of Oduduwa republic which is inciting. If you can't amend this rule better discard it. There is absolutely no difference between this rule#9 and the proposed anti social media bill by the senate.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by tunjion: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun the content of a website can be illegal when it threatens or harasses a person or a group of people, because of hostility based on ethnicity, Illegal material could be in words, pictures, videos, and even music.

An official report will be issued to nairaland hosting company, that provide a place where the nairaland sits, to let them know they are hosting a website that breaks their rules, and ask them to stop.

It is important you take your time to go over those rules about what they are willing to host. You cannot make discriminatory statement as part of your website rule.

Within the Nigeria constitution, you further cannot enforce a non-existent law. Dont be forward, even Lia Mohammed had to acknowledge the legality of Biafra agitation, who are you.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by finalboss(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
undecided will you go and sleep...

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Keystonn: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun thinks it will all end online ...

God willing he will pay for this misdeed one day

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by hummerwise(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
the poo yu rote up there i dont really know...
it is true you r entitled to ur opinion...
but as far as am concern those things yu rote up there as ur opinion doesnot count...
oya create another thread..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by AtlanticBreeze: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
I call on all igbos on nairaland to boycott NAIRALAND for 1 week to protest this untoward action from Seun.. It's about time we made that statement. hit like to show your support

21 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by vayne(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
You claim to want BIAFRANS to leave NL and express themselves elsewhere but you keep deleting/hiding all topics with any website links for Biafra people to meet.

Bunch of jokers!!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keystonn:
Seun thinks it will all end online ...

God willing he will pay for this misdeed one day
Are you planning to kil Seun or kidnap him ?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Keystonn: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

Are you planning to kil Seun or kidnap him ?
I will be doing him a big favor if I go with any of the two option above

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keystonn:
I will be doing him a big favor if I go with any of the two option above
You are a foolish coward. Why are you hiding behind annonymity to issue a threat.
Go and threaten him on his FB wall with your actual pix.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Keystonn: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

You are a foolish coward. Why are you hiding behind annonymity to issue a threat.
Go and threaten him on his FB wall with your actual pix.
help me drop ur own facebook username here too. ..so dat I can communicate with u beta

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keystonn:
gimme his facebook detail while doing that also help drop ur own facebook username here too. ..so dat u can feel it too
You are a fool
Search type his name on FB. Idoit, why not drop your own profile.
ANIMAL

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Keystonn: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

You are a fool
Search type his name on FB
ANIMAL
what of ur own name bro ? Am much interested in you now than him

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keystonn:
what of ur own name bro ? Am much interested in you now than him
Lying Bastard grin
Drop yours, and see your end

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Keystonn: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

Lying Bastard grin
will get in touch with u soonest bro ... I won't keep u waiting for long bro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keystonn:
will get in touch with u soonest bro ... I won't keep u waiting for long bro
Madman
Drop your FB profile if you get mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by hopilo: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
I call on all igbos on nairaland to boycott NAIRALAND for 1 week to protest this untoward action from Seun.. It's about time we made that statement. hit like to show your support
not all Igbos, all freedom lovers. I am not Igbo but l love to be heard.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Keystonn: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

Madman
I don't do FB..

If I open any I will drop for u

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by flokii: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
hopilo:
Rule #9 Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.
The rule above picking on only Biafra that represent the Igbos and allowing Oduduwa and Arewa representing Yorubas and Hausa to be mentioned on nairaland in my view is a dangerous approach to a sensitive and volatile situation. I suggest that this rule be amended to include all form of article representing any ethnic group. Here on Nairaland we have been seeing a post from acclaim president of Oduduwa republic which is inciting. If you can't amend this rule better discard it. There is absolutely no difference between this rule#9 and the proposed anti social media bill by the senate.

fvck your opinions..

nobody asked igbos to leave Nairaland.. but we dnt want to hear biafraa...

you could go to hell for all we care... *spits on ur bald head

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by phyllosilicate(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
you dey call for boycott and same time dey beg for likes. There is God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keystonn:
I don't do FB..

If I open any I will drop for u
Get the fuuckk of my mention. You bastard.
Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by AtlanticBreeze: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
phyllosilicate:
you dey call for boycott and same time dey beg for likes. There is God.
Does your likes give me food? Or does it give me data to browse, back off
Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by phyllosilicate(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Does your likes give me food? Or does it give me data to browse, back off
I thought you were boycotting nairaland for a week, your chest beating couldn't last an hour.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Noobshakur(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Omoboy Seun!!! Na so Mark Zuckerberg Take make am??...Omo get sense na nor b white hair
Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:
You are a fool Search type his name on FB. Idoit, why not drop your own profile. ANIMAL
drop ur own na f**king goon always a scared shameless noisy animal.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mcquine:

drop ur own na f**king goon always a scared shameless noisy animal.
Drop yours and you will get an invite grin
Fuccckcing Biafraudian Osu

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by menix(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

Madman

Guy I noticed u quoted on the other thread but it was deleted..
Kindly repeat it here...
Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

Guy I noticed u quoted on the other thread but it was deleted..
Kindly repeat it here...
Fucck off. Seun just told you that in a nice way.
Irritating Ewu
Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by menix(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eledan:

Fucck off. Seun just told you that in a nice way.
Irritating Ewu

Haahahahahaha...

See This useless terrorist..

Pls go drink some baking powder nd blow up after gathering ur family..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by Eledan: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

Haahahahahaha...

See This useless terrorist..

Pls go drink some baking powder nd blow up after gathering ur family..
Is this all the nonsense you have been trying to write. ?
Foolish Osu irritant
Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by asEdeyHOT: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
tunjion:
[s]Seun the content of a website can be illegal when it threatens or harasses a person or a group of people, because of hostility based on ethnicity, Illegal material could be in words, pictures, videos, and even music.

An official report will be issued to nairaland hosting company, that provide a place where the nairaland sits, to let them know they are hosting a website that breaks their rules, and ask them to stop.

It is important you take your time to go over those rules about what they are willing to host. You cannot make discriminatory statement as part of your website rule.

Within the Nigeria constitution, you further cannot enforce a non-existent law. Dont be forward, even Lia Mohammed had to acknowledge the legality of Biafra agitation, who are you[/s].

Mynd44
Re: Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion by yapapa: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
hahahahah..pained Biafraaaud goats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Payment Of #5K Stipend -president Buhari / Kogi State Commissioners Vs Lagos State Commissioners (photo) / (Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.