Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone (642 Views)

4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / Disadvantage Of Rooting Your Android Smartphone / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone by Wizelord: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am not here to stop you or to critics any new mobile company but am here as a blogger to say the real truth.
Using a new product of phone is a big risk to we all because you might end up loosing all your informations or as well loosing the phone too.
See The Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Of Phone
1)Spare-Parts: Phone spare parts are the main important thing you should consider or make inquiry of to make sure it is available before you go for the phone,you don't just go for phone because the phone is "Beautiful" or because it's a new phone and my friends are using it then you will like to buy yours.
I can remember some years ago when my friend bought a new product of phone (OPSSON L1) when it came out new, it was sold of about 12,000 (Retail Price).So my friend bought the phone it just last about 6months and it developed a faulty so my friend decided to work on the phone but getting the repairer shop he was told that the phone has no spare parts as of that year that he should wait for some months or a year that it will be available that was how he lost all his informations in the phone and as well the phone too.
So making inquiry of a new phone sapre parts should be the first thing you should bear in mind. I hope this article looks helpful if so please do well to drop your comment.

www.donaldtech..com

1 Like

Re: One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone by Flashh: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
They all started one day. It's a matter of choice.

Now, come to think of it, if you also have a new brand, will you tell people not to patronize your product because it's a new brand? Or will you tell them to wait till next ten years for it to develop?

Please come up with genuine disadvantages with points.

1 Like

Re: One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Its a risk we have to take. Recently my boss got an android phone but with a very strange name i av neva heard b4 altho it worked perfectly well for about 7 month. altho she was also careless in handling it though cos it fell several times from her hands and just about a week ago it packedup. it refused to switch on anymore.

Now my point is that we have to suport dis coy. cos all dos giant phone manufacturers of today started somewhere. If we start going for names we will monopolize d market thereby making communication device expensive.
Re: One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone by Youngzedd(m): 4:47am On Dec 11, 2015
And you think you can get a good built smart phone 12k?

Think again.
Re: One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone by Ay04z(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2015
wen u buy from reliable source..u get it fixed..contact me for any phone prob..08134866398

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A UK Number In Nigeria / Phones / Control Your Android Phone Using Your Voice With The Google Voice Access App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.