Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,442 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche (55896 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by meemeetruth(f): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thank God for him, sorry for movin away frm d main topic buh shebi na una say make girls no do olosho,road syd prostitute,armed robbery et al so make una help support us in Our education or small scale business so we can be proud mothers of the future leaders and also women of substance who will impact positively in nation building for me o I call myself an apprentice for now I work for someOone who is into fabrics lyk voile lace,cord,polished,organzas and also the popular men's atiku(men's voile)Nnija delta fabric sef dey all in diff color straight from the manufacturers ,we r ur neighbours in lekki so feel free anytym whatsapp numba 08168385678
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by allthingsgood: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
solid3:
What if u are a pastor and ur members are so blessed, one of them bought this Porsche for, will u reject it ? Or what will u do?

Do what Jesus commanded. Sell your riches and give it to the poor! These pastors are nothing but religious businessmen

4 Likes

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by Holyman3(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
What else do you expect in a zoo?
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by uboma(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
A church whoose main objective is to flaunt expensive rides and look down on those with little or noneundecided

It's really an endtime church.

I agree and the single ladies who are members of the church will be so damn materialistic and choosy.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by mentorandfriend(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Did he steal anyone's money here to get this Porsche?

Those who despise good things won't usually have them.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by judedwriter(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
A church whoose main objective is to flaunt expensive rides and look down on those with little or noneundecided

It's really an endtime church.
obviously, if that flashy pastor is not careful he will still b proudly parading his car after the trumpet sounds wink
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by ademoladeji(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
soarhey:
I wonder so many things, asking questions and what makes this Porsche so special and i can even see them waving hands and smiling as if the Porsche was sent from Heaven.

1. Can the Porsche Fly?

2. Can the Porsche protect you from falling tankers/trailers or the ones failing breaks?

3. Can the Porsche invisibly escape Nigerian Traffic with ease?

4. Can the Porsche Survive our Nigerian Roads?

5. Can the Porsche add one hair to their head.

6. Can the Porsche win more souls to Christ

7. Can the Porsche produce food to the hungry or bring comfort to those who are displaced or being killed everyday.

May God help us all.

8. Can the Porsche drive itself without petrol?

9. Can the Porsche help him from scooping the purrie of the pastor's followers?

In summary, this life is VANITY... If he dies today, the PORSCHE won't be buried with him
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by Mhizkel(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
saintkel:
My dear hope u don't go to such church, we won't do our wedding dia o
Lol
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by saintkel(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol
good evening
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by ademoladeji(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Did he steal anyone's money here to get this Porsche?

Those who despise good things won't usually have them.

COZAist!!!!

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by vooks: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Prophets for profit

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by venus4cupid: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
This Abaji NEPA self.
So this NEPA people mean say they no go give us light for my side.
I know by next week Monday they will come for disconnection.
Okey make dey no allow wetin happen in year 1935 happen again ooooo?
Make dey no allow wetin happen in 1935 repeat itself again ooooo?
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by Mhizkel(f): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
saintkel:
good evening
Good evening
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by solid3(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toks2008:

I will look for jobless youths in teh church and ask the man to empower them

Hmmmm, may it be onto you as u wish.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by solid3(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
allthingsgood:

Do what Jesus commanded. Sell your riches and give it to the poor! These pastors are nothing but religious businessmen

The commandment Jesus handed down was, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF, DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU HAVE THEM DO TO YOU.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by HillaryD(f): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
soarhey:
I wonder so many things, asking questions and what makes this Porsche so special and i can even see them waving hands and smiling as if the Porsche was sent from Heaven.

1. Can the Porsche Fly?

2. Can the Porsche protect you from falling tankers/trailers or the ones failing breaks?

3. Can the Porsche invisibly escape Nigerian Traffic with ease?

4. Can the Porsche Survive our Nigerian Roads?

5. Can the Porsche add one hair to their head.

6. Can the Porsche win more souls to Christ

7. Can the Porsche produce food to the hungry or bring comfort to those who are displaced or being killed everyday.

May God help us all.

well said.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by menxer: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
They claim to be Christians but display reptilian mentality.

What are we even thinking/doing?

The poor church members are told to store their riches in heaven while their rich pastors flaunt the latest "best of the best" rides on earth.

Ok na.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by HillaryD(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
lasisi69:
Dunno what to say...
really lolz,or are u short of end time words.

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by HillaryD(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
lasisi69:
Dunno what to say...
really lolz,or are u short of your end time words.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by effty(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pastor car na im dey fyn pass...

-Fela
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by Rockstar07: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
tobimillar:
embarassed

Tobi oooooo. I sight you tongue
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by allthingsgood: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
solid3:

The commandment Jesus handed down was, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF, DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU HAVE THEM DO TO YOU.

So what is your point. If you are buying porsche when many around u cant eat, people are homeless and depressed in idp camps and u claim u are "christ-like"
How does buying porsche and flaunting it show love to ur neighbour?
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by gemale(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
(fela's voice) suffer suffer 4 world (amen);enjoy 4 heaven (amen) preacher go dey yarn.
(Bob Marley's voice) most pple tnk great god wld come 4rm d sky, take away everything;make everybody feel high.

Quite funny dt som "worldly" musicians seem 2 b more honest & truthful Dan certain "men of god".
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by damilareoye: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
To what I comprehend, I think The poster is stating the statement as a word of prayer

My opinion.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please do they have a branch in Port Harcourt? I need to make connections.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
solid3:

Hmmmm, may it be onto you as u wish.

All i dream of,all i imagine,all i wish for is to help as many youths as possible get a life.

Nothing else matters and that is exactly why im into politics..GOD knows its not for the money but the passion to serve people and help people and as long as Jesus tarries and GOD spares my life,my name will never be erased from this land as one of the greatest political leaders to ever come out of Nigeria..mark my word.
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by InvertedHammer: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
/
The only good thing about churches is that nobody is forced to join.

/

1 Like

Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by sarutobie(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
lookandlaff:
What would Jesus do? Would Jesus be ridding a vehicles that represents opulence when members of his congregation are struggling to feed themselves? would he even ride one? Would he be taking photos to show the world?

Open your eyes fellow Nigerians, this religion is killing you!!!!
abeg make we hear..that line of thought has been over flogged. Jesus didn't live a life of opulence he was very humble and yet he had a lot of haters who eventually conspired to kill him..
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by HillaryD(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
judedwriter:
obviously, if that flashy pastor is not careful he will still b proudly parading his car after the trumpet sounds wink
u dey vex no be small ooo.lolz,
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by habiham: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Brain washed members ... Better wise up and establish the poor and unemployment amonge your members... Our country and churches are not encouraging
Re: COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche by lasisi69(f): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
HillaryD:
really lolz,or are u short of end time words.
lol.. Never... Or u can always help me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.