Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped (17997 Views)

Debited For Purchasing A Domain From Namecheap Without Getting The Domain. / Domain Name, Business Email, 1 Yr Web Hosting All FREE / Why Your Real Name Matters In The Domain Name System (DNS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by iykepromotions: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2016
ollybode:

The hard task is to know good names to buy. The harder task is to be able to sell the good name.
Really cpriest ur statement above make the domain investment a " a careful arena " for the newbies. Just like what you guys are doing............thumb up
the only hard task is to research on good domains to buy and as you may know there are tools and shortcuts to do that. selling a good domain is easy and interesting. you may even be contacted through whois even if you don't list it for sale.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by iykepromotions: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Bigajeff:
I have newstraffick.com for sale, any potential value?
typo domain, gmeil.com a clear typo of popular gmail.com. was sold for $3,255 last january. your domain certainly have a value though may not be up to gmeil.com
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by iykepromotions: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Generalkorex:

www.apkdam.com
www.shanedroid.com
www.androiddam.com
www.blackebonyboob.com
even na $1 so that I can start afresh.
take these as loss, move on and do more research before starting afresh. it doesn't matter how big your domain portfolio is, what matters is how quality are they.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by kennyman2000(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2016
iykepromotions:
you could have transferred out for $8.25 with free one year renewal. godaddy renewal charges is high.

transfer the domain out to which registrar?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by iykepromotions: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2016
kennyman2000:

transfer the domain out to which registrar?
namesilo.com
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by 1Dray(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
mehrcygold:
Please,I need u to put me through on domain park and sell online buzness.

Please help me for God's sake.

I noticed you're all over the place with this same line, how can we be of help?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2016
iykepromotions:
except you have LL.info. if not .info is not worth investing on. concentrate on .coms if you want to make a big impact. quote me anywhere.

Okay, ive this ff. domain, anybody can help me sell?

REMAND...ORG
THELGBT....NET(Premuim)
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by kennyman2000(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2016
1Dray:

Bro, can i edit my bid amount to nothing on a domain on namepros and wont have any consequences on my acct as am not interested in the domain anymore. Am the only bidder on the domain and the bid ends 2moro.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by edogho(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
iykepromotions:
the only hard task is to research on good domains to buy and as you may know there are tools and shortcuts to do that. selling a good domain is easy and interesting. you may even be contacted through whois even if you don't list it for sale.
These tools and shortcuts is what I will appreciate you to elaborate on pls.

sold 9695.info for 60dollars recently. I need to upgrade bro. Cpriest, Iykepro pls help.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Hadeyemy: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
iykepromotions:
namesilo.com
bro i sent a pm to you some days ago now. Am still awaiting your reply
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by 1Dray(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
kennyman2000:

Bro, can i edit my bid amount to nothing on a domain on namepros and wont have any consequences on my acct as am not interested in the domain anymore. Am the only bidder on the domain and the bid ends 2moro.

Why edit the price? Why not pay for it if the price is cheap... The seller might not be even happy selling it to you at that price, maybe you should wait till he asks you to pay, as he might likely not ask you to pay if he is not happy with the price.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by kennyman2000(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
1Dray:

Why edit the price? Why not pay for it if the price is cheap... The seller might not be even happy selling it to you at that price, maybe you should wait till he asks you to pay, as he might likely not ask you to pay if he is not happy with the price.

Thought and done that already. Thanks.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by akinswaggs(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
edogho:

These tools and shortcuts is what I will appreciate you to elaborate on pls.

sold 9695.info for 60dollars recently. I need to upgrade bro. Cpriest, Iykepro pls help.

on what site did you sell?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by mehrcygold(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
1Dray:

Lol,don't mind me.I don't have money to get ebook and I need someone to put me through on this online domain business.I have read through the thread but honestly I need someone to guide and put me through.I'll glad If you can help.

Thanks
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by 1Dray(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
mehrcygold:
Lol,don't mind me.I don't have money to get ebook and I need someone to put me through on this online domain business.I have read through the thread but honestly I need someone to guide and put me through.I'll glad If you can help.

Thanks

OK. Where do we start from?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by mehrcygold(f): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
1Dray:

OK. Where do we start from?
Let's start from here (***** @ gmail dot com).I'll be expecting ur msg.

NB: Pls erase my email add wen u quote me.
Thanks.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by 1Dray(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by mehrcygold(f): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
1Dray:
Hi! I hope u'v picked my email?I'l be expectin ur mail.
Thanks
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by 1Dray(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
mehrcygold:
Hi! I hope u'v picked my email?I'l be expectin ur mail.
Thanks

Didn't you see my mail already?
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by edogho(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
akinswaggs:

on what site did you sell?

sorry for late reply
bido it is
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by lovelyadeola(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
saddabm:
Hey guys I got my hands on a pdf file named domain names profit it covers every thing from where how to select a domain, what tools to use, and how to auction them and domain parking and a lot of info. If any body interest I will send it to your email.
Help me send it here lovelydeola@gmail.com please...
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by conquistadores(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Send to me too: taekorsond1@gmail.com
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by nomoless: 11:37am On May 01, 2016
saddabm:
Hey guys I got my hands on a pdf file named domain names profit it covers every thing from where how to select a domain, what tools to use, and how to auction them and domain parking and a lot of info. If any body interest I will send it to your email.
Hi, good day to you and everyone, would you be kind enough to send me the link. My email is keston57@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by prupru(m): 2:53am On May 29, 2016
Me too mudiosiah @yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by ewuoso2002(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Has anyone received d pdf file saddabm promised
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Nad95: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
saddabm:
i am interested in the ebook. My email is nnamdiokore97@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by warrenweste(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why is these thread Silent...
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by expertix(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by karferguso(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
I just registered on go daddy auction just now...snd it is telling me to put iin my payment/account details for receipt of money from domain sale. How do I go about it since I don't have a PayPal or payoneer account
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by jospepper(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
saddabm:
I am interested, chinga981(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks.
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by Johndaniels(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
saddabm:
please i need it am interested my email is
jlazarus167@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped by KubwaBoy: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
saddabm:
Please help me send to kubwaboy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. / How To Transfer Data From S3/S4/S5/S6 To S7 Edge / Lagos Schools Where Hackers Are Trained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.