Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Biblical Signs Of The End Times - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Signs Of The End Times (4912 Views)

Apocalypse Now: 6 Biblical Signs Of The End Times / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / BEWARE OF THE RISING CULT OF END TIMES CHURCHIANITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Isaiah 2:3-4

And many peoples shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Revelation 1:17-18

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hebrews 6:4-12

For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they are crucifying once again the Son of God to their own harm and holding him up to contempt. For land that has drunk the rain that often falls on it, and produces a crop useful to those for whose sake it is cultivated, receives a blessing from God. But if it bears thorns and thistles, it is worthless and near to being cursed, and its end is to be burned. ...
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Daniel 7:21-22

As I looked, this horn made war with the saints and prevailed over them, until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Ezekiel 37:23

They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions. But I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Titus 2:13

Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Revelation 20:1-7

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. ...
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Zechariah 12:10

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Isaiah 27:1

In that day the Lord with his hard and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting serpent, and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Isaiah 24:1-3

Behold, the Lord will empty the earth and make it desolate, and he will twist its surface and scatter its inhabitants. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the slave, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the creditor, so with the debtor. The earth shall be utterly empty and utterly plundered; for the Lord has spoken this word.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2016
1 John 4:1-3

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Revelation 19:14

And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by TrajansKong: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
secondcoming:
Isaiah 27:1

In that day the Lord with his hard and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting serpent, and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea.

nurse...NURSE!...NUUUURSE!!!!!!
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Revelation 20:4

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by xerxesII: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
I hope that end come quick so I can punch that gay looking caucasian _fucktard in the face >smiley
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
John 14:23

Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Luke 9:26

For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Revelation 20:11-15

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2016
James 5:7

Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
John 14:1-3

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Luke 21:34-36

“But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap. For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
John 6:39-40

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2016
Hebrews 9:28

So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2016
[b]Matthew 25:1-13

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.[/b]
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2016
James 5:7

Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Colossians 3:4

When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Luke 21:28

Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
1 Thessalonians 5:23

Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2016
John 5:28-29

Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2016
1 Thessalonians 5:2

For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2016
1 Corinthians 15:47-54

The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, ..
Re: Biblical Signs Of The End Times by secondcoming: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Revelation 17:14

They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restitution - Is It Compulsory? / Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 / Where does Satan currently live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.