Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Sex Of A Child Is Not Determined By A Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Sex Of A Child Is Not Determined By A Woman (705 Views)

Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) / Unbelievable> Your Life Span Can Be Determined By Your Shoe Size. / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Of A Child Is Not Determined By A Woman by Rone16(f): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Hey guys!!! I know most nairalanders know that the man is responsible for the sex of a child but I'd just like to inform the others who do not know.Okay for quite a long time women have been blamed for been responsible for the sex of a child in developing countries like Nigeria.In this post I'd like to clarify this misunderstanding in the simplest way I can.Every month,every woman releases an egg waiting to be fertilized by a sperm.It degenerates if it is not fertilized and the monthly menstruation occurs. Every man's semen(that is the liquid containing the sperms and other healthy materials like proteins) has sperms that can be of two types-the X and the Y.X stands for female and Y stands for male.During ejaculation,millions of sperm move towards the egg.If the first sperm that fertilizes the egg is an X sperm,the child will genetically be a girl(XX) and if the Y sperm is the first to fertilize the egg,the child will genetically be a boy(XY).As you can see XY indicating the boy shows that a man can give either X or Y and the XX indicating a girl shows that a woman will always give X.If you don't understand please indicate and I'll go over it again till you do.So as you can see the sex of a child is based on Luck so the fact that you got a boy when you married another wife doesn't mean that you're former wife was the reason behind you having just girls with her.
Re: The Sex Of A Child Is Not Determined By A Woman by zico530(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2015
OK
Re: The Sex Of A Child Is Not Determined By A Woman by Sunnypar(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The Top 10 Healthiest Foods On The Planet / Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! / I Am Pregnant,can I Take Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.