Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) (2196 Views)

Who Remembers This Arcade Classic? / HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017? / Who Remembers This Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Merlissa(f): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Good Day Nairalanders,

I need someone to give me full detail on how to play table soccer

The one we use crown c*ork covers to play during break time in school

pls

Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Merlissa:
Good Day Nairalanders,

I need someone to give me full detail on how to play table soccer

The one we use crown c*ork covers to play during break time in school

pls
I played it. What do you wanna know? cheesy
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Merlissa(f): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
DeeTus:
I played it. What do you wanna know? cheesy

awsome...

can you give me in details how the game is played pls
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Merlissa:

awsome...

can you give me in details how the game is played pls
The game is played between 11 players each and are dimensional. 22 players altogether and someone to act as referee, as in normal football match followed by tactical pattern of the corks. Moreso, it could be a 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 formation depending on how you want to play it.

Interestingly though, I started playing this particular game at the age of 6 with my childhood friend. We had a great passion for it and sometimes ignore our parents call for food. cheesy

So, the game starts after placing the corks, two posts, seed that is small ball, that's what we call it. And then any rough tackle is being penalized and cards are given as well. Just like in real soccer. cheesy

That goes on. There are also corner-kicks, free-kicks and so on. grin

You can bring back any cork immediately to its original position of play when lose you possession before I play.

I can score from any position even from corner-kicks. The time-interval for play is 45 minutes each. The same with normal football and there's first-half, second-half, extra-time and penalty-shoot outs. cheesy

That is it!

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Merlissa(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
DeeTus:
The game is played between 11 players each and are dimensional. 22 players altogether and someone to act as referee, as in normal football match followed by tactical pattern of the corks. Moreso, it could be a 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 formation depending on how you want to play it.

Interestingly though, I started playing this particular game at the age of 6 with my childhood friend. We had a great passion for it and sometimes ignore our parents call for food. cheesy

So, the game starts after placing the corks, two posts, seed that is small ball, that's what we call it. And then any rough tackle is being penalized and cards are given as well. Just like in real soccer. cheesy

That goes on. There are also corner-kicks, free-kicks and so on. grin

You can bring back any cork immediately to its original position of play when lose you possession before I play.

I can score from any position even from corner-kicks. The time-interval for play is 45 minutes each. The same with normal football and there's first-half, second-half, extra-time and penalty-shoot outs. cheesy

That is it!

Thank you so much...

I really appreciate
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Merlissa:

Thank you so much...
I really appreciate
It's okay.
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by jayriginal: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Merlissa:

Thank you so much...

I really appreciate

That's his own version of it and it has several inaccuracies as well as several things left unsaid.

Its better you get hold of a person and ask cos the rules aren't written down or even standardized. And that 90 minutes of play is just bollocks.

Find someone around you and ask him to explain.
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2015
jayriginal:

That's his own version of it and it has several inaccuracies as well as several things left unsaid.

Its better you get hold of a person and ask cos the rules aren't written down or even standardized. And that 90 minutes of play is just bollocks.

Find someone around you and ask him to explain.
And with all your bullshitts? You couldn't explain anything. Damn you!!
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by jayriginal: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2015
DeeTus:
And with all your bullshitts? You couldn't explain anything. Damn you!!

Ill be damned if I do a half-ass job like you Sir.
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
jayriginal:

Ill be damned if I do a half-ass job like you Sir.
Lol. Stop killing yourself. It's obvious that you don't know anything. Just go out and learn.
Re: Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) by jayriginal: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
DeeTus:
Lol. Stop killing yourself. It's obvious that you don't know anything. Just go out and learn.

Maybe I dont know, or maybe I do. We can't know cos I didn't write anything. You on the other hand have cleared all doubt. I suggest you stop mouthing off.

Edit:
Wait! I'm not sure where your beef is coming from. I was kind enough not to expose your lack of knowledge by calling it "your version". What are you on about?

(1) (Reply)

1994 – 2017: The Evolution Of FIFA Video Game / Help!!, My Fat PS2 Shuts Down After Few Mins And The Red light Flashes / PS3 (fat) Giveaway Offer. With 250gb Harddisk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.