Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) (69253 Views)

Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
dammywapes:
u don arrive gringringrin
When you say secured,do you mean you u went to their office in abeokuta to buy the form yourself or u gave someone money to buy or apply for you?
because the names of those that will write the exams will still come out later
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by bisdam9086(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Only in Nigeria..
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by victoriokelvin(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ibikunle Amosun Bleep ur ass man God punish devil 10k 4 wat na
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ogun my state! Don't even know what to say! 10K much for broke graduates!
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
The headline should be changed to "Ogun State Sells Civil Service Application Form For N10,000". We all shouted for N1000 immigration application form. How can an unemployed afford N10,000

APC is fraud!!!
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by jiregr8(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello. All, If you know you don't have a top politician can assure you of employment in Ogun via civil service commission, please don't waste your hard earned 10K, the process is not transparent and very tortuous. Wait until you can get a party leader, commissioner or a senior civil servant not below Director give you a slot before you pay.

Don't get me wrong, Amosun will certainly employ, infact he will pick the best among the nominations
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by delman88(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
please is there a site i can get more info?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by duduade: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg na so everyone go dey complain.. on the days of exam na so you go see people for moshood abiola polytechnic. ...

It was sold for 12,000.00 the last time. .. and na so people dey complain and more than eight hundred people wrote that exam...

Lastly I hope you all know that you will still need your god fathers and god mothers in ogun state to help you at the final stage of the interview. .

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by duduade: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
jiregr8:
Hello. All, If you know you don't have a top politician can assure you of employment in Ogun via civil service commission, please don't waste your hard earned 10K, the process is not transparent and very tortuous. Wait until you can get a party leader, commissioner or a senior civil servant not below Director give you a slot before you pay.

Don't get me wrong, Amosun will certainly employ, infact he will pick the best among the nominations

Exactly like 20% will go to the innocent hardworking successful people
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Baboo13(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Debbylia:
@OP, thanks for the info. You just saved me the stress of going to Oke-Mosan this morning to get info on the process of obtaining the form. I plan to get the form tommorow. Hope it won't be too late o?

I'm also going there tomorrow. Some said its closing on wed, another said on fri but I'm not sure of any exact date for now
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Baboo13(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
AsherStorm:

i was told that only listed courses are advised to apply and if my course isnt listed, i cant apply.

how true is this and why is the form so expensive? 10k? no be beans o

Very true, its according to your course but then some people can have their way around it

It is so cos its a professional exam. Even the last recruitment in 2013, the form was 12k
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by onyowo(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chaiiii, na wa ohh....10k for form? mtewwwww
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Baboo13(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
jiregr8:

this is largely true

It seems you also know the internal workings in the civil service

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Gooci(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
rubbish.... yu guys fit check 2013/2014 recruitment, twas scam @ d end
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Gooci(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
time of Ogun State to make money again....
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Gooci(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Baboo13:

Very true, its according to your course but then some people can have their way around it

It is so cos its a professional exam. Even the last recruitment in 2013, the form was 12k
i was part of that process... na scam @ d end, they left bois in deep shit after congratulating ourselves after final interview...
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Baboo13(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Gooci:
i was part of that process... na scam @ d end, they left bois in deep shit after congratulating ourselves after final interview...

Lol o ga o

people I knew that entered that time sef was through strong leg

Na wetin country don turn be dat
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by modela88(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ogun state want to scam the. unemployee again.... 10k for form
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by naijalander: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
I rather sleep with men and charge 10k per round than pay 10k for a broke government who is trying to raise money to pay salaries. undecided jobs wey dey don share the slots already. Mtcheew

Really? read your own post then comment again.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by AsherStorm(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
chubbyman:

What are those listed courses and 10k form for a job you're not even 50%,sure of securing without strong connection, may God help the unemployed in this country.

i tire for this country mehn...
govt collecting 10k from unemployed graduates when applying for a job... a job you wont get if you dont know people in high places... messed up country.

for the courses, i dont know the courses but i was told my course (biochemistry) isnt there
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by masqot(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
That is scam. 10k is somebody's 2 months salary. Aside, where would an unemployed individual get that amount. If service of a person is needed, he ought to be paid and not the other way round
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by darocha1: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please note that you are expected to check the list of available job positions on the board before proceeding to pay 10k.
The form closes on the 17th and exam is 24th January.
N/B The salary is well stated before every course, so do your + & - well and be sure you are ready for it before paying 10k.
Thank You.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by RexTramadol1: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Make I siddon dey look
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by masseratti: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thought ASCON is for people already in the service, by the way, why the Hell will anyone want to be I the civil service again this days?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by 123456abc: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
for your next recruitment aptitude test....visit

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Intendy: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
9jatatafo:

Same question on my mind too
you can but your chances of them employing you is like 20%
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Lawalemi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hurshysunyer1:
Thank you nairalanders. I secured d form but wasnt given anythin only told that a message wuld b sent to me to pick it up.. . So confused on what to read. .. Please assist me... ...
My younger brother insisted that he will not resit for this exam as the previous one appeared like a scam.
Only the civil servants in the scheme enjoyed the benefits of using it as additional qualification
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Taolyn4lif(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Debbylia:
@OP, thanks for the info. You just saved me the stress of going to Oke-Mosan this morning to get info on the process of obtaining the form. I plan to get the form tommorow. Hope it won't be too late o?

Please, can you help me check if Chemistry is listed among the courses?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Lytech(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
deywarley:
Good day guys, any update as per the form. Like when is it closing and all cos i'm interested in it, just need to get the money for the form first.
18th december 2015
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by vision2050: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
zemaik:
Anyone that gives that broke govt 10k is a comfirmed Olodo. A govt that owes more than one year salary wants to recruit. Imaging that! I only pity the helpless unemployed guys.
owe more than a year salary? pls try again you can lie. is not by force to get the form. Let the fortunate one get it you will rejoice with them when they get their appointment letter.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by vision2050: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lytech:
18th december 2015
No. it will close on 18 January 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.