Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) (69162 Views)

Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Aladinnemama(f): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hurshysunyer1:
Thank you nairalanders. I secured d form but wasnt given anythin only told that a message wuld b sent to me to pick it up.. . So confused on what to read. .. Please assist me... ...
. Package wil b out by january b4 ur exam date
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by ojnnaco(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
why d disparity between HnD and uni degree .... So d hatred is still much alive irrespective of d protracted strick
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Lytech(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
vision2050:
No.
it will close on 18 January 2016
maybe you try check again,coz i was there to obtain the form today,and i comfirmed it with my two eye.....on the time table given to me,it was state dat the exam will hold on the 28th and 29th of january.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Lytech(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
I rather sleep with men and charge 10k per round than pay 10k for a broke government who is trying to raise money to pay salaries. undecided jobs wey dey don share the slots already. Mtcheew
everything in life is about risk....there is no error in trying,this might be ur lucky chance
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by alayebamba(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
danieloy4:
From what someone who got the form told me,you must have all d necessary requirements ready when you want to buy the form because the form must be submitted the next day you purchase it. The Ascon exams is on Jan 28&29 2016.
About non-indigenes applying, its a long shot,dont know if there are guarantees
pls what are the requirements?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lytech:

everything in life is about risk....there is no error in trying,this might be ur lucky chance

I make roughly 150k with my pusssy per month undecided I don't need their fuccking job
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by madgoat(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
danieloy4:
From what someone who got the form told me,you must have all d necessary requirements ready when you want to buy the form because the form must be submitted the next day you purchase it. The Ascon exams is on Jan 28&29 2016.
About non-indigenes applying, its a long shot,dont know if there are guarantees

Plz what are the necessary requirements? Plz state them for us. Let me not go and waste 10k
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Baboo13(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
did anybody take the pictures of the courses on the board? Please post it here
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by vision2050: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lytech:

maybe you try check again,coz i was there to obtain the form today,and i comfirmed it with my two eye.....on the time table given to me,it was state dat the exam will hold on the 28th and 29th of january.
Which block you obtain the form? because the letter was circulate to my office, but I will check again tomorrow morning.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by vision2050: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
jiregr8:
Hello. All, If you know you don't have a top politician can assure you of employment in Ogun via civil service commission, please don't waste your hard earned 10K, the process is not transparent and very tortuous. Wait until you can get a party leader, commissioner or a senior civil servant not below Director give you a slot before you pay.

Don't get me wrong, Amosun will certainly employ, infact he will pick the best among the nominations
very correct.
You must know Oga of Oga @ the top. only the in-service have little or no problem. last year the form was #12,500 .
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by vision2050: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
jiregr8:
Hello. All, If you know you don't have a top politician can assure you of employment in Ogun via civil service commission, please don't waste your hard earned 10K, the process is not transparent and very tortuous. Wait until you can get a party leader, commissioner or a senior civil servant not below Director give you a slot before you pay.

Don't get me wrong, Amosun will certainly employ, infact he will pick the best among the nominations
very correct.
You must know Oga of Oga @ the top. only the in-service have little or no problem. last year the form was #12,500 ......
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Ghost01(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:

I make roughly 150k with my pusssy per month undecided I don't need their fuccking job
Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Tobium1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
citydove:
Got a call from a friend working at Ogun state Civil service commission telling me that the ASCON exam form was out and had been selling for about 2 days now.

For those that don't know what ASCON exam is all about, its a public service entry exam for Entry into professional cadres position in the civil service. ASCON exam is the normal practice in the civil service in most states of the federation.
Mind you the civil service recruitment process is a rigorous one and is in 4 stages including written exam to b conducted by ASCON, a 4 day Interview to be held by consultants and final interview to be held by the civil service commission
Graduates who want to join the professional cadre of the service have to pay while officers in the service who plan to convert to the professional cadre,also need to pay and sit for the exam.
The information i have right now is that the exam form can be obtained from the Ogun state Civil Service Commission on payment of a non-refundable exam fee of #10,000 naira per candidate. The exam syllabus, past questions,ID card,letter of admission to the exam and instructions to the candidates will be given by the Ogun state civil service commission as part of the package.
Entry requirements- Must have a University degree in any discipline. Candidates with (HND) need not apply except he/she possesses a PGD or MSc or professional Certificate
To procure the ASCON form(10,000 naira),you would have to goto the Ogun state Civil service commission,Oke Mosan,Room A236 new secretariat building. Abeokuta

Once i get more info on the exam date and date when the form will close i will update more. So if you know someone that might be interested, inform them that the ASCON form for Ogun state civil service commission is OUT...

To your Success...

Is the offer only for ogun state indigenes?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Adeoba10(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ayomax:
feeling tempted to buy this form but to be honest this 10k too much and I don't even have godfather over there to protect my money
Samehere Bro.... Infact i don enter pin for atm to withdraw d money go get d form, i just comot bcus everytyn for Nigeria na man-knw-man

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Blessedmum(f): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
I actually partook of the last one(2013), d rigorous excercise took almost a year, I got to d final stage however I wasn't accepted. My only consolation was dat I av some family members dat were employed. I av already purchased d form for dis current one, I had to due to encouragements frm family and friends, I believe dis time around I ll be successful. I ll like to advise all who want to collect d form to make sure deh av a top politician or top officer in d civil service, if u dont plz dont bother as it's d survival of d fittest.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Debbylia:
@OP, thanks for the info. You just saved me the stress of going to Oke-Mosan this morning to get info on the process of obtaining the form. I plan to get the form tommorow. Hope it won't be too late o?
no u cn still process early I'm January was der today nd crowd was much, try to get the r e early tomao...
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by SamOgasco(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
I rather sleep with men and charge 10k per round than pay 10k for a broke government who is trying to raise money to pay salaries. undecided jobs wey dey don share the slots already. Mtcheew

Lolz! Even your profile names says it all. Kuse! sogbo? Just beware of so many incurable dieses out there. My little advice.

Take Care!
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
SamOgasco:

Lolz! Even your profile names says it all. Kuse! sogbo? Just beware of so many incurable dieses out there. My little advice.

Take Care!
No mind am, Na one fake dude disguising as a gal,he's just fooling himself
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Lytech(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:

if what you r saying is true,best of luck,...bt mind u,for how long will you continue with dis ur job...
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by NovusHomo(m): 1:49am On Dec 15, 2015
DonUjay:
10K? for wetin naw? Let them keep their form.

Damn right! Has anyone wondered how States that are finding it difficult to pay salaries are still adding to their staff? Does anyone in Nigeria ask questions? States really need to stop hiring for about 2 years. Divert the eventual savings to encouraging people to go into other areas of the economy... agriculture, manufacturing, etc., etc.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by akin33(m): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Ogun State employment scam no be today. I want to assume that Amosu is not aware of this scams going on in OOUTH and other agencies. I know a friend who is a graduate who works as a cleaner and earn 10,000 Monthly after he might have obtained recuitment form with non refundable fee of 5,000 for each year. He tried 5 times before he was taken as a cleaner (casual) in OOUTH. Anyone who want to know more facts should inbox me. Then, i will show you the photo copy of the reciepts.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by nikaShow(m): 4:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Hello Guys, can we have a picture of the board, the jobs- salaries and requirements For the successful completion of the form ?!

Cc :
opedaydydx9
Blessedmum
vision2050
Lytech
Baboo13
citydove

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2015
akin33:
Ogun State employment scam no be today. I want to assume that Amosu is not aware of this scams going on in OOUTH and other agencies. I know a friend who is a graduate who works as a cleaner and earn 10,000 Monthly after he might have obtained recuitment form with non refundable fee of 5,000 for each year. He tried 5 times before he was taken as a cleaner (casual) in OOUTH. Anyone who want to know more facts should inbox me. Then, i will show you the photo copy of the reciepts.
I was there last week and was told to pay #5000 for the form. I heard slots come from Abuja sef.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by deywarley(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Lytech:

18th december 2015
So it's closing on friday yeah?
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by logothinker(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2015
only ogun?

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Blessedmum(f): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2015
nikaShow:
Hello Guys, can we have a picture of the board, the jobs- salaries and requirements For the successful completion of the form ?!

Cc :
opedaydydx9
Blessedmum
vision2050
Lytech
Baboo13
citydove
I would av loved to grant ur request I dont av a copy of d circular and going back to Oke Mosan is not an option.

Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by olayinka526: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2015
This is what a friend snapped and sent to me from Oke-mosan, Abeokuta Ogun State.
The courses or professions involve are:
1) Veterinary Officer: Grade Level 12, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and registration with VCN
2) Education Officer Grade Level 08 , Bachelor of Education.
3) Town Planing Officer: Grade level 08 , HND
4) Civil Engineer Grade Level 08, degree in Civil Engineering and registration with COREN
5) Mechanical Engineer Grade level 08, degree in Mechanical Enginering and registration with COREN
6) Electrical Engineer Grade Level 08, degree in Electrical Engineering and registration with COREN
7) Medical Officer: Grade Level 08, MBBS and registration with MDCN
cool Pharmacist: Grade Level 09, a degree in Pharmacy and registration with PSN
9) Nurse: Grade level 08, a degree in Nursing and registration with NMCN
10) State Counsel: LLB with certificate from school of Law
Mode of Application
Candidates are enjoined to obtain Guaranty Trust Bank teller from Room A263 at the Ogun State Civil Service Commission Block A New Secretariat Complex, Oke Mosan , Abeokuta for payment of non-refundable Examination fee of #10,000 (Ten thousand naira) into Account No. 0032630816 at the Guaranty Trust Bank, Oke Mosan, after payment ,candidates are advised to obtain application form along with the examination syllabus and Ogun State Civil Service Commission's compiled past questions from room A233
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by olayinka526: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2015
CONTINUATION:

FROM ROOM A233, BLOCK A NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, OKE MOSAN , ABEOKUTA

CLOSING DATE

ALL APPLICATION FROMS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ROOM A236 CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, OKE - MOSAN, ABEOKUTA ON OR BEFORE MONDAY 18TH JANUARY ,2016

THANK YOU
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
olayinka526:
This is what a friend snapped and sent to me from Oke-mosan, Abeokuta Ogun State.
The courses or professions involve are:
1) Veterinary Officer: Grade Level 12, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and registration with VCN
2) Education Officer Grade Level 08 , Bachelor of Education.
3) Town Planing Officer: Grade level 08 , HND
4) Civil Engineer Grade Level 08, degree in Civil Engineering and registration with COREN
5) Mechanical Engineer Grade level 08, degree in Mechanical Enginering and registration with COREN
6) Electrical Engineer Grade Level 08, degree in Electrical Engineering and registration with COREN
7) Medical Officer: Grade Level 08, MBBS and registration with MDCN
cool Pharmacist: Grade Level 09, a degree in Pharmacy and registration with PSN
9) Nurse: Grade level 08, a degree in Nursing and registration with NMCN
10) State Counsel: LLB with certificate from school of Law
Mode of Application
Candidates are enjoined to obtain Guaranty Trust Bank teller from Room A263 at the Ogun State Civil Service Commission Block A New Secretariat Complex, Oke Mosan , Abeokuta for payment of non-refundable Examination fee of #10,000 (Ten thousand naira) into Account No. 0032630816 at the Guaranty Trust Bank, Oke Mosan, after payment ,candidates are advised to obtain application form along with the examination syllabus and Ogun State Civil Service Commission's comïpiled past questions from room A233

Wa gbayí
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Dherryn(f): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oh my, so dre r still many Otondos in dis state. Hmmm. Aniwaiz, i wish u all gudluck but dnt b surprised dat even after passing d governor's test, d response u'l get is......''congratulations, we'l get bak to u'. Only to wait for years and not get anythn. Well, a peice of advice, if u must blow ur 10k, start making plans to get attached to a commissioner so ur money wont be wasted. Imagine! Private sectors will say HND holders shudnt apply for a job. Govt wey suppose help sef still dey discriminate. Itz only in Nigeria.
Re: Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) by Taolyn4lif(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dherryn:
Oh my, so dre r still many Otondos in dis state. Hmmm. Aniwaiz, i wish u all gudluck but dnt b surprised dat even after passing d governor's test, d response u'l get is......''congratulations, we'l get bak to u'. Only to wait for years and not get anythn. Well, a peice of advice, if u must blow ur 10k, start making plans to get attached to a commissioner so ur money wont be wasted. Imagine! Private sectors will say HND holders shudnt apply for a job. Govt wey suppose help sef still dey discriminate. Itz only in Nigeria.

Good advice, but I think everyone already knows this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / How much do Custom Officers earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.